Sylense Graphic/Web Design Services...Step Inside for details

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Virble Sylense, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virble Sylense

Virble Sylense Who tha Fawk is Sylense?

Sylense dot com offers great graphic and web design services to the general public!

Check out the site (obviously Sylense .com) and get a taste of what my capabilities are...i had more in my portfolio but my hard drive was re-imaged and the files were'nt backed up properly so i couldnt salvage much.

Like i said check out the site and if you need a site design, graphic design or anything, contact me and we'll discuss business...Also if you're an emcee or producer take a look around at the beat section and the sample kit/cd and if you wanna go the full mile...get the VIP membership!!!!

Holl@!
    test
  2. aura

aura unityyyyyy

his body is lodged between the gate
    test
  3. Virble Sylense

Virble Sylense Who tha Fawk is Sylense?

UPDATE!

- Changed the banner and added the vip login form on it
    - Added a new drumkit to the VIP Section
    - Got a site im designin in progress, view a preview of it in the portfolio!

DONT SLEEP PPL! Excellent service at affordable prices!!!!!

Aim: Virble Sylense

PRICE QUOTES
    --------------------------
    Basic Website - contains little graphics..maybe a banner and another image or two here and there. Mostly html based site..tables, forms, etc. Contains little to no scripting such as secured areas, php coding, javascript etc.
    ...................................................................................................... $50.00

Intermediate Website - contains more graphics...little animation if need be (nothing complex i.e. intros, custom sketching), html + graphic based interface included. Javascript coding included. A step up from a basic website, this is more for the ppl who want a professional looking site with nice graphics but not an overload on them. Guestbooks and mail forms are included in this package as well.
    ...................................................................................................... $75.00

Advanced Website - contains lots of graphics...flash navigation available, animated banners and eye candy. Includes java and some php coding must be specific in what's needed. Database work offered but I would need access to the needed areas and I really don't want to do alot of this kind of work unless its a must. Advanced sites include secured areas, mail forms, guestbooks, basically the whole nine. Example of an advanced site would be something like my dot com...
    ...................................................................................................... $100.00+

When ordering a website you must put in $20.00 down so that i kno you are a serious buyer and i wont be working for free...this is included in the price, not a separate cost!

Holl@!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.