swingers? open marriages? sexual infidelity?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Brahm@n, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Now you are getting emotional because you lost your position, know that you were wrong, and have no where else to turn?

I didn't say that organization isn't important at times. I simply said that it is all that language provides us with, aside from entertainment. Ants are very well organized. Have you ever watched them? And Bees? Pfft, forgetaboutit. Those motherfuckers work very well together. They do it without language and they do it better than we do. We have language and we still cannot work well together.

A rain forest wouldn't be cut down if human beings weren't so fucking stupid and then animals wouldn't need to evacuate or die.

You cannot rest a case that you cannot make.
    But, you are welcome to leave this thread.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Folks cheat for a myriad of reasons... women can be content with their relationship, and still want to have some dip on the side, too.

I don't doubt that you wouldn't come to the same conclusion, based on your own observations... but as a woman, and from what I have read on the subject, my perception of the matter is a bit different... I'm privy to certain conversations that women have amongst themselves where they are more likely to divulge how they really feel about themselves and their sexuality.

Take away the fear of social stigmatization and women become more openly free to express themselves sexually. See: Sexual Revolution of the 60s.

I think we can speculate on the issue all day long... but we will never truely know as nature and nurture are so inextricaby tied together.
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

No, it's more about your need to feel like you're teaching me something by putting words in my mouth and then counter-arguing that theoretical argument that's annoying me.

But you believe what ever you want to believe.
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

May very well be true. I know where my knowledge ends and this is that place.
    I can't honestly speak on what women do and don't think in terms of sex. I understand the male mind. The female mind I can only speculate on. I'm not a woman.

I know that as a man I love being with different women, of all races. I know why I love being with different women also and I don't make excuses for it. It's not because I'm not content with myself or with anybody else, it's because I enjoy sex and that's all there is to it. I love sex. I love losing myself in the act. The best sex is spontaneous sex and that cannot occur if it must occur with a specific person and not with another.

I haven't met too many women who are with numerous men who are not insecure; but, then again, I haven't met too many women (or men) who aren't insecure, period.
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'm finished talking to you.
    You may leave now.
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

But if I do, that means you're controlling me. Or wait, maybe that's what you want me to think? I guess I'll just have to wait it out.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Goodbye Gorilla.
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

"I don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello"
    test
  9. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I feel you.

And, don't get me wrong, I am not claiming to speak on behalf of all women... or for the "female mind", because I don't believe such exists. We're individuals, not a monolithic group that think and feel the same way in every sitation. I just believe that, based on my own observations and acquired info on the subject, generally speaking, women are no more naturally inclined to be monogamous than are men.

It just peeves me when I hear people speak on women's sexual inclinations like they're unnatural or a result of something lacking in that women.

Variety is the ••••e of life, baby.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

*Sings*

[youtube]gCwO8DO4uDg[/youtube]
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You have no idea how much this just turned me on.

[funny]

Intelligent, Free-thinking and attractive?
    If we ever cross paths, it's on.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.