swingers? open marriages? sexual infidelity?

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Brahm@n, Oct 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

A society that is more concerned with control and order than with the well being of the human minds must go. I bet you believe that we must have police patrolling the streets also? You probably think that we need prisons and public schools and factories which put out cheaply made clothing, all bearing symbols? You probably think the fruit in your grocery store is good for you, don't you? The fast food joints on every corner show our success as a civilization? Oh yea, we're civilized alright. So civilized that if you put ten people in a room together they will not be able to agree on what is right and what is wrong.

What separates us from the animal is our ability to choose.
    Animals cannot choose. A dog is born a dog and will die a dog.
    A man is born a man and will either descend into an animal dog state or will rise to be a god and inherit the life that he was meant to live.
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I just don't believe that women are naturally more inclined towards monogamy... it's more social conditioning/pressure than anything else, IMO. And even then, I've read that the rate at which men and women cheat are fairly comparable... damn near identical... meaning we (women) cheat just about as much as you (men) do. Supposing you can even rely on those numbers in the first place... people's true thoughts/behavioral patterns when it comes to such a sensitive/potetially damaging issue like fidelity is a hard thing to acurately measure. Even when you conduct "confidential" studies on the subject, some folks are still gonna lie about it.

There's just as many women out there engaging multiple partners as there are men.
    test
  3. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I'd bet women actually cheat more than men.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

It's possible. Who really knows?
    test
  5. Gorilla Nasty

I'm sure verbal communication plays a tiny little role too.
    test

6. yea I stopped at the rhetoric. its like conversing with a chimp via flash cards
    test
  7. Gorilla Nasty

Well, I do know that it's like 100 times easier for a girl to get laid than a guy. So I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption.
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

True, but that does not prove it is a nature issue. It merely suggests that women are not satisfied with the man they are with. When one asks a woman why she cheated on her husband or boyfriend it is usually because the husband or boyfriend was not emotionally there for them. When one asks a man why he cheated, they'll usually get: "I don't know".

That is a significant difference. Women know why they cheat which contradicts the theory that it is nature and instinct. Men do not, which promotes the possibility that it is natural for men.

When a person cheats it is either because:
    1. They are not content
    2. It is their nature
    3. They are emotionally insecure (which is similar to 1).

Can you think of other reasons?

I mean, it may very well be true that Women are just as sexually free naturally as males. I just haven't observed that from most females. Most females wouldn't want to live with more than one male. Most males would love more than one female around at a time.
    test
  9. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

All animals and insects communicate.
    Gotta laugh at how humans think they are the only species to communicate just because they can't understand the animals. Stupid fuckin people. How do you think Ants and Bees work so well together?
    test
  10. swiss cheese philosophy

[holla fam]
    test
  11. Gorilla Nasty

Cause I'm sure ants and bees have really complex conversations.
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What is complex? Isn't that a relative term?
    What is complex to us may not be so complex to a species higher than us.
    Does that mean that we do not communicate?
    test
  14. Gorilla Nasty

Well what's the span of an ants conversation?

"I found food" "protect the queen"

And that's about it.

I know all animals communicate you moron, but we are the only ones who also have the ability to communicate verbally. That translates into language, art, and a whole lot of other things that animals can't do. I suppose now education and communication mean nothing though right? While you read my post and reply from however many miles away.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Is communication merely words or must there be an understanding of those words?

I can honestly say that I have communicated with very few of you.
    I've written a lot and a lot of you have read a lot of what I've written.
    But, there hasn't been much communication between us.

And how can you assume what Ants and Bees do or do not communicate?
    Dogs dream. That means that they have fears and desires. Just because they cannot communicate those fears and desires to you through words does not mean that they cannot communicate with one another. Who says that the greatest form of communication is verbal? I know for fact that when two people know each other in every possible way they verbally communicate much less and move more toward looks and expressions. Verbal communication may actually be a sign that we can't read one another all that well. It could be a sign of weakness.
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Why? Where did I say verbal communication was the greatest form?

Oh yeah, I didn't.

Verbal communication erases a lot of "interpretation". And I didn't say it erases all interpretation, so find some other angle.
    test
  17. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You didn't say it because you're a coward.
    But, you did insinuate it by saying that animals do not communicate verbally and that apparently is what makes us greater than animals (according to you).

Don't try to be me, you're not intelligent enough.

Verbal communication does not eliminate the need for interpretation at all.
    Verbal communication merely serves to transmit ideas and meaningless abstract emotions.

"I'm not happy"
    "I am happy"

What is happiness?

"I'm horny."
    "I'm not horny."

What is horniness?

How do those words convey happiness more than laughter or tears?
    How do those words convey horniness more than an erection or a woman's erect nipples?
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

It doesn't matter how much I correct all of you on your established beliefs by proving to you that they are false and built upon a foundation of sand, you will not see it unless you already see it within yourself. To see it within yourself you have to actually see yourself and you don't and neither do most people on RM.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Words can show you the truth only when words are used to show you the lies.
    When you see the lies then you will see the truth and then you will understand the truth in the words. Until you see the lies you cannot see the truth in the words.
    That is how language works.

Sure, language can organize people.
    But that doesn't make us greater than animals because animals work better together than we do and they don't have language.
    test
  20. Gorilla Nasty

So now organization isn't important?

Without communication, where would we be? What happens when a rain forest is cut down? Do all of those animals move to another rain forest? Or do they just die?

I rest my case, I'm done arguing with you because you just say the same garbage all of the time in different words. Not to mention, 80% of your post content is just big words to "ooh and aah" whatever morons are impressed by it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.