Sweet lord Aldo might actually kill the shit out of Zoolander

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Makabreli, Jun 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makabreli

Makabreli done

Don't be fooled by the kids last performance, to quote Mike Tyson he "broke his back" which easily explains his poor performance.
    test
  2. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

LMAO...that's what me and my boys call Florian as well. I think Florian is going to get wrecked. Shit should be enjoyable.
    test
  3. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I hope Aldo toys with him before finishing him.
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Kenny didn't impress at all. That Kenny will get murdered.
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Omg he called KenFlo "zoolander"! LOLOLOLOL. But make no mistake...KenFlo is dope.He just can't eff with Aldo.And neither can anyone else from lightweight on down.
    test
  6. Makabreli

Makabreli done

I actually like Florian as a fighter. Really can't hate on a dude that tries to strike as much as possible in fights. Dude is easily top 5 lw and I'd love to see him fight Eddie Alvarez or Gil.

Although Florian's excuse for his last meh performance is as valid as Aldo's, I think FW is too low for him. Dude is cutting like 35 lbs. I think the best aldo is better than the best florian anyway, but add the fact that ben stiller has to go ethiopian just to show up and I see a murder.
    test
  7. DethStryque

I absolutely agree with this.I think that FW is too light for sure for KenFlo,I have crazy respect for him,and I KenFlo tries to finish fights.I love that.But the only way that I see KenFlo getting a world title is if he switches to Strikeforce and takes the LW strap there from Melendez...and that would be a good fight too.But if KenFlo stays with his mobile kickboxing base,improves his wrestling,and Melendez can't see KenFlo's bjj anyway? I see KenFlo winning this one.His biggest drawback is that he needs to amp his wrestling skill so that he can dictate the place that the fight goes to.

Btw I think weight cutting more than 12-15lbs is generally for cowards. Someguys have that crazy muscular physique wherein they gotta cut weight to get to a particular weight class but guys like Anthony RUMBLE and Thiago PIT BULL who cut from over 215 to fight 170? Some ole B.S. Real talk? You should NEVER cut more than 15 pounds and generally never more than 10 pounds.I like guys like Marvelous Marvin Edgar and B.Hop and Money who stay in shape year round,and never have that problem. People fighting in their LEGIT weight class would make some REALLY INTERESTING FIGHTS.
    test
  8. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

^Same reason Gleison Tibau annoys me. He's barely a .500 fighter, but he pissed me off using sheer size and power to barrel through dudes and then do nothing on the ground. Was so glad when Miller beat that ass.
    test
  9. DethStryque

I gotta cosign that,although I didn't know that Gleison was now .500 or tht Miller waxed him.Lol.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.