Swave Sevah gives his NOME 3 recap (video)

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by JobOne, Jun 25, 2013.

1. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

• Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. ass2myface

ass2myface Member

lots of cats say they aren't bias in the recaps, but usually are... swave comes off pretty sincere..... some people don't care for his battle style, but I like it personally.... He has his own trademark approach that is original, and I fucks with it

think him vs verb would turn out well....
    test
  3. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

I'd still like to see Swave verses a good opponent on a big card. There may be people that don't like Swave but I think too many people buy into the excuses that battlers have for why they don't want to battle him, or just lower tier guys going after higher tier guys in general.

Seriously, fans don't need to be invested in the whole "this person doesn't deserve this battle" because at the end of the day, status is not what makes for a good battle. More often than not, it's prevented good battles from happening. Then if they do go down, sometimes it's a let down or it just would have been better if it happened earlier. Let the battlers worry about their status and being strategic with opponents. Fans should mainly be concerned with battles they want to watch.
    test
  4. Solotv84

Solotv84 Member

Best review yet

But IDK why no one wants to battle Swave is decent
    test