SUV haters...

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by MadVillain413, Jan 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I personaly can't stand SUV's. They block your view on a turn, they polute, and with all the bullshit propaganda they are still not too great during bad weather conditions. My question is this: when you see a single mom with one kid in a 15 seater Ford Excursion with that V-10 badge on the side of the grill, do you think: Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind pay for something like that? When small, fast, nimbler cars with good brakes (Accords, Camerys, etc.) are safer for a much more environmentaly friendly engine and a lower price...? And I drive my Accord SAFELY through every single storm Western MA has had with Michilin all weathers.
    test
  2. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

penis envy
    test
  3. Is that a myth, rumor or fact?!? LOL
    test
  4. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

a joke more than anything. It prolly has to do with the women knowing they can't drive very well, so they feel the need to protect themselves in the biggest ride they can get. I don't think I've seen man Excursions around here, but I've seen way too many women driving Suburban's by themselves. The worst are the people who drive those things, and then drive them like they own the road.
    test
  5. Agreed...lol
    test
  6. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

That is true about the females..lol

Oh yeah whats the point of the H2...unless u are like 6'7 or something, why the fuck do u have that damn thing. It isnt good looking, runs like shit, burns gas like a heavily modified Lightning at a track, and cost tooo damn much.

Either that or a stupid teenager thinking he is driving a sports car. And ends up killing someone and/or himself in the process. I swear if I ever get to see that kid that totalled my last Supra..........
    test
  7. This is my argument:

Why buy an Excursion when you could get something like an Audi A8 or a Subaru WRX? SUV's make no sense...agreed about the H2. I phucin' hate those trucks. All my friends think they are the shit....
    test
  8. Tigre

Tigre Ax Me About Ebonics

Well you can't quite afford a A8 for the same amount u will buy for a Excursion...but i get what you are saying. Shit get a station wagon or something. Maybe with the new Hybrid Small SUV's coming out, atleast the gas will be taken care of.

BUT i am fucking sick of the SUV trend. Can't stand companies going SUV out in their lineup..... makes me fucking sick.
    test
  9. Likewise...lol.
    test
  10. DeMEOn*

DeMEOn* none

im just throwing this out there.....

why the woman you see with one kid in the car, has an suv
    1. may have more kids
    2. may have a husband
    3. may babysit or take care of other kids on a regular or not regular basis
    4. may travel (her or her husband) for business

people buy suvs because they want them plain in simple, if there is ever a reason they might need 7 seats for any reason at all they will have 7 seats, why would you buy a car and tune the engine to 500hp when you can barely drive it on the street? the same reason alot of people by suv's because you want to, Bit i am covinced that at least 50% of people with suv's have them for practicle reasons
    test
  11. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

I like SUVs - my mom had a Navigator, loved it, now she has a Mountaineer, and I like it too. I want a Lightning someday... and I'd rather have an Explorer or something when I have kids, rather than a minivan....
    test
  12. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

suv's are cool

if i had the loot i'de cop a 95 jimmy
    test
  13. Extension

Extension PLZ DIE THX

It's simple... different strokes for different folks.... works both ways too... I know alot of truck and SUV drivers that HATE imports and shit.. "why the fuck did they buy that new accord when they coulda copped a 95 Burban with some tires" Or some shit.... but.. ok
    test
  14. Extension

Extension PLZ DIE THX

THANK YOU THANK YOIU SO FUCKING MUCH!
    test
  15. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

I's take a Lightning too, no doubt. I actually like pickups, which is kind on contradictory of me, but whatever. And there's a difference between getting an Explorer and and Excursion.

I don't understand why wagons aren't a more popular alternative either. Maybe people think of the old woody-wagons when they hear the word.
    test
  16. DeMEOn*

DeMEOn* none

most wagon aren't 4 wheel drive and the ones that are don't have the ground clearance to drive in snow any deeper than 5" and for some one with a couple of kids that can't miss not even one day of work, that could make or break him, any i think thats why wagons aren't more popular
    test
  17. trifle

trifle New Member

true, definitely make sure to get ya burban wit tires, most important option
    test
  18. TdotOG

TdotOG Deeez Sluts

lol..yeah.
    I hear the presence of tires improves the ride quality quite a bit
    test
  19. test
  20. trifle

trifle New Member

I wouldn't mind having a gas-guzzling truck or SUV when trying to carry some sheets of MDF to build speaker boxes, or to help me move larger items, i've never seen anyone successfully load a refridgerator onto/into an accord before....

We should ban tractor trailers too...replace them with a fleet of toyota prius's....

Why not get rid of airplanes and trains too?

on the other hand, h2 = small penis syndrome, or business write-off when taxes come around....look at most of the H2s, at least around here they're moving billboards....you notice that Ortiz? Tig?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.