~~Sutter Cane - Bones In The Closet (DROP LINKS - WILL RETURN ALL REVIEWS)~~

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by sutter-cane, Sep 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

test
  2. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

another one of my first reviews on the site

nice beat yo, your flow is on point from what i can tell
    echo is annoyin, and the voice is lacking the emotion i feel is under par

hook on this has an awesome rythme im feeling the hook for sure

i cant make out whats being said exactly, too many oxy's sorry im goin def

what kinda mic you using for this shit yo?
    sounds kinda crisp like some shure88 shit or somthin
    def lemme know what kinda equipment your running through

second verse
    your definetly not lacking content im feelin the words n shit but how your using the wrong emotion it feels or like none at all sorry, just seems you should be hitting this all so much harder then you are
    could be just me

whhat effects are on this hook?

def a decent track just needs some manicuring n shit

big goods\
    test
  3. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

thanks a lot for the quick response. like everyone else, i am trying to improve my delivery everyday. ive been rhyming for a long time, but you can always improve in that area. thanks again, if u have a link please drop it...
    test
  4. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

My microphone is an AKG C-1000. I record with Acid 4.0 & Soundforge 8.0
    test
  5. CryptoCreepa

CryptoCreepa New Member

test
  6. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

aight...beats not all that...its ok...but whatever.....
    not really feelin ya voice much...but it fits with this beat....ya flows nice...i agree with the other dood about the emotion....hooks ok....ya lyrics are off the hook though....very well written....props on that...its like u know what your tryin to say....and u bring that message perfectly...
    those samples of the dood talkin are kinda loud...might wanna turn them down...actually theyre real loud compared to the rest of the track...

and what i said about the beat i take back...now that i heard it for a minute i like it...keep droppin man....i enjoyed this....

hit me back homey:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=927241
    test
  7. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Hmmm...

This song is structured VERY well. Im not sure if u meant to do some of the things i noticed, but if u did props. First of all, there are the movie quotes which fit in with the concept of the song to a tee. The one in the beginning is a great introduction, and the one inbetween your verses was also a clever idea. The way the girl sings during it just adds to the whole effect too. It makes for a great transition btw your verses. From :20 - :25, the way you switched up your flow there was also nicely done. Its a small thing, but it went with the beat in its repetitive nature and it was a great idea to do what u did there. The hook on this song is upper level. I dont know who u got to sing this, or if u sampled this from somewhere. But its tight. It goes to the beat very well, and its something that's fairly easy to remember and sing along too. Not to mention the way the background vocals come in. Theres just a lot of elements that come together for this hook which elevate it to another level. The lyrics in your verses also follow the concept nicely. Often ppl will make a song and wander off with filler in at least one point or the other. I didnt catch u doing that... Good job. Your flow's on point. Like one or two slip ups, but nothing major. Your doubles are also did up right. Maybe one or two slip ups here too, but again, nothing major. The way you have the singing breakdown after your 2nd verse is cool. The way u lowered the beat, and then bring everything back. Its a nice change up. Its subtle things like this that make this song stand out. On top of everything, you're not monotone. U bring a certain amount of emotion to this track which only does it justice. Well done. Honestly, this was an easy listen. There were barely any negatives to this song, and the whole vibe of it is one u can zone out too. Keep this up, and be ez. 1

Check me out...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928440
    test
  8. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

First of all, THANKS SO MUCH for the detailed feedback. That helps a lot. It was me singing on the hook. I like to sing hooks from time to time :)

I would like to know if you all think i delivered it good enough, or if I should record it again??

The first couple of reviews said I didn't put enough emotion in it, and that is someting I really wanna do.

I'm going to check your tracks now.

pz
    test
  9. sutter-cane

sutter-cane New Member

test
  10. Mike Hosea

Mike Hosea New Member

im not really feeling the beat to much, just not my style

your style sounds like a mix between sage francis and slug, lol dont know if you are influenced by them or not but thats what your delivery and flow is sounding like to me flow is ok could be better though the lyrics are pretty nice the movie clips would have sounded alittle better if they were little lower when they came in but im jsut being a little over picky bout that lol some times minor things help

overall its not a bad track not something id listen ot alot but it was a good listen

return the favor
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928892
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.