Supplements

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by cHi_Co, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Here's a nice picture of Lee Priest in an off season (no idea when):

[​IMG]

Here's another one of Lee Priest:

[​IMG]

and I don't think we're talking that extreme, now are we?
    test
  2. p. haze

p. haze slap boxed with jesus

Top level powerlifters and bodybuilders do indeed eat massive amounts. In fact, a lot of them eat massive amounts of fast food and other garbage.

Yes, they're very large, very strong, and sometimes even very cut (at least the bodybuilders). But they're also using buckets of steroids, GH and other drugs! If you eat like that without their drugs and without their genetics, you'll just look like an ordinary fat guy. Plus, you'll be almost as unhealthy as an ordinary fat guy.
    test
  3. Snikka

I get the point about drugs and other shit.

but the fact is he's been training since he was 13.. and he's only 5' 4"

and I used that as a good example. we're NOT talking that extreme.
    test
  4. Snikka

all I'm saying is that to gain mass, you gotta eat... and you WILL put on some additional fat.

but if you eat a ton of clean shit, your still gonna put on some fat...

it's just NOT POSSIBLE to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time in quantity.

you can either diet and cut, or bulk and gain.. it's one or the other.
    test
  5. Snikka

and I know this from others examples, but I've been on diets to lose weight while still exercising heavily and seen what it does.

you tone up.

if you have decent metabolism, eat a balance diet on a good schedule, aren't a total slug and still do some cardio... you aren't just gonna keel over and die from this shit.
    test
  6. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

^^lol Word..

Its SOOOOO Easy for me to clean the fat up, gaining is my Problem.. I just got finished telling Burna how I put my self on the Peanut Butter Diet to gain weight, but there's gotta be another way to gain Quick pounds So they can Be worked off.

I'mma have to look into that Pro lab 2.. I need to gain about 7-8 labs of Fat before I can Bear down & get to my Target weight of 200-210 lbs.

test
  7. p. haze

Word, word.

Thats why I asked him why he would want to gain fat instead of muscle and he said all this shit about energy and what not.

I mean if you lacking that much energy investing in some fucking Red Bull.

There are good fats and there are bad fats. Omega 3, flaxseed oil, and such are good, fast food chorestrol building fats that make you gain BAD weight are not good.

I take it he hasn't seen super sized me. Truth is theres no bench press in the world that will stop you from having a heart attack, Vemon has a fast metabolism but he still can get a heart attack if he puts all the shit in his body. His fast metabolism can slow that greatly, and thats not a good thing.

It's all about eating right.
    You are what you eat.

You eat fat, your going to BE fat!

It's as simple as that.
    test
  8. Snikka

if you put on about 7-8 lbs of fat, you should put on about 1-2 lbs of muscle to go with that.

unless you're a training veteran and are actually only putting on 6-10 lbs of muscle a year.

it's really hard to calculate, but you better hit those weights hard and not anticipate fat gain. cause you dont WANT to gain fat, but it's a neccessary evil.

none of that push ups shit.. you need to do a real workload.
    test
  9. Extreme Venom

I could Swear that when they made these Weight Gain Supplements they insure they engineer it so as to put all the Correct Colories for Proper healthy Weight gain.

Or are you thinking they just Cut out 10 pounds of Pig lard & throw it in a Container for you to Inhale[look]

I'm pretty sure they put the correct muscle building Calories in thier products dukie..

test
  10. p. haze

[​IMG]

Yo, I think I see Vemon son.
    test
  11. Extreme Venom

lol True that..
    The push ups thing is just until I find a Gym Reasonable distance from my crib, I'ma beast in the gym tho, Just gotta get that weight up that all..
    test
  12. Extreme Venom

[​IMG]
    test
  13. p. haze

Of course that picture was taking at an intersection.

[​IMG]
    test
  14. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Where can I get these weight gaining supplements and more importantly do they taste alright?

The protein powder I use has kind of an acquired taste but Im used to it now. But I can't deal with something that is just plain disgusting.

and lol @ EV intersection pic. I rarely ever actually "lol" when i see something on here.
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

^^ I like Straw berry..

If you like Nutriment or Yoohoo you'll be able to Scarf down a weight gain drink.. get a blender first then go to your Local GNC or Big Drug Store Corp.

Budgeted in my shit for next week..
    test
  16. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

Supplements are not necessary.
    test
  17. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

oh shit i just got some mass tech that has over 1000 calories a serving this wont hurt me will it (just turn into fat) ill just shit it out?
    test
  18. cyssaro

cyssaro New Member

yo i got a question.... if i drink protein shakes and work out doin like push up, sit up, and lifting dumbbells and eating... would i gain more muscle and add more weight ( i dont have a home gym) i weigh about 120 or soo right now and i want to add like another 10-15 pounds.. muscle..
    test
  19. Snikka

10-15lbs of muscle is a lot if you really think about it.

think of it like this... LIKELY... 2-3 lbs of muscle gain = 10 lbs weight gain total.

before I got into training at a gym, I used nothing but dumbell freeweights and bodyweight exercises + protein shakes.

you'll make gains.... but consider diet as your major source to gain and keep gaining.

the reason I empathsize a GYM is because of all the equiptment and exercises you can then add to your workout.

I mean I honeslty was doing a 4 day muscle split with dumbells and bodyweight..

you just gotta keep your shit well rounded, so you aren't having lagging bodyparts and underdevloped areas.
    test
  20. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

You are using a lot of big words for nothing. You are missing his entire point. I have a ridiculous metabolism as well, so I know what he means. Pops is a doc and a bodybuilder too, and he hipped me to what dude is talking about as well back when I was his age or younger, trying to bulk up.

Fact: Fat = stored energy.
    EV wants stored energy.
    He can get it using fat or calorie suppliments. I don't think he's going to get a coronary...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.