Supplement of The Week #2: Creatine

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Snikka, Feb 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Creatine doesn't just respond in some people, but that kid is an idiot.

Dont expect gains if you dont even work out on a consistant basis.
    test
  2. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

hhahaha
    test
  3. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

test
  4. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Of course it will increase urination your taking in more water.
    test
  5. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

you really only need to work out 3 days a week split train and see some gains...your muscles grow when you rest, this new CEE creatine ethyl ester supposedly works for non responders as well...That monohydrate shit sucked it only worked for a few people all it did was bloat you up and only like 20 percent of people who took it got that muscle...but the CEE is way better...and I was against creatine only cause I couldnt get any real gains from it.

I just bought this stuff called XCEED it should arrive next week I will keep people updated on my progress...

people dont grow if they dont work their muscles out well till failure and creatine helps just dont over train....I overtrained when I was on SWOLE v2.

Also a good thing about CEE is you dont need to do that loading phase the first week.

My friends have all put on good weight with cee and we only work out 3 days a week split train...and my friends are skinny hardgainers....I am impressed you cant see the difference but when he hit the scale he put on 12 pounds. and he was only on primaforce cee for 6 weeks.
    test
  6. QB Reloaded

QB Reloaded can you woo, woo, woo?

how do you differentiate between different brands and type of creatine for best results. because i know whey or protein powder you look at how many g's of protein in each serving, is there anyways to check for levels of potency or anyone know of better kinds of creatine?
    test
  7. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

QB, buy creatine ethyl ester.
    test
  8. QB Reloaded

some explanaion on why...please.... I seen some GNC monohydrate and some other one, but wasn't sure what to cop.

What is this one you're takin bout?
    test
  9. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

like shade said get CEE creatine ethyl ester monohydrate is booty that shit just bloats you and only 20 percent of people reallly get to see gains from it.

CEE you dont have to load and it absorbs completely into your body and many non responders have gotten good gains from this.

you can do research on Body building .com

good brands are

primaforce cee its only 19 bucks there

and Xceed by designer supps its pretty expensive i been on it for 5 days now and havent got any of the bloated or nauses associated with creatine monohydrate.
    test
  10. QB Reloaded

do you have to cylcle on this kind?

thanks for all the help
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

not really its not a steroids lol

it basically just helps you perform...I suggest just taking it for like 2 or 3 months then stop using it for a month and during that off month and take milk thistle to clean out your liver.
    test
  12. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

decided to get primaforce cee cuz higher power might have potency problems

should arrive within 3 days

ill let yall know how it goes
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Good choice playa!

So far the XCEED is tight but damn that bad boy makes me do a bitter face shit is sour like a tearjerk candy.

Imma cop that primaforce cee from bb.com cause you cant beat that price 19.99 for cEE and it works too.

glad you ddint go with higher power I heard that shit had rat feces in it.
    test
  14. QB Reloaded

i know its not a roid, but i meant cycle as in take it for a few months, then stop - anyways

does it start working right off the bat?
    test
  15. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

generally the pre-loading stage takesa bout a week, at this point you should start seeing fuller and bigger looking muscles (cause they are gonna be carrying more water)

after the first week is mostly just a maintenance phase, so it keeps what it gains.

you don't HAVE to cycle..

if you do like me, i just take breaks on shit... do creatine until your canister is gone and then just break for a month or so... then when you go back on shit will still work.

creatine can create a tolerance level.... so, yeah taking breaks helps.
    test
  16. style-rip

lol wtfff rat feces?? ay so hows the taste of the primaforce (since your boy took it)? cuz HP is terrible.. remember i sent u that message board paragraph? haha also, what do u mix xceed with? cop some dextrose for flavor doggy and mix it with gatorade
    test
  17. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Xceed I mixed it with just plain water lol...its already flavored it taste like those sour lemon heads..
    my boy bought some more primaforce lol he was off it for like 3 weeks he said he mixes it with orange gatorade powder.

My technique is this so it works faster just like with my protien shakes I run on the treadmill for 10 minutes before i take the creatine on non work out days.

I take xceed but imma cop some prima force today from bb.com I will take xceed preworkout on workoutdays and prima force post workout and maintence non work out days.

first you gotta get yours playa and tell me how it is! if its clumpy or what not.
    test
  18. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lmao man your on that prehistoric tip....still taking monohydrate huh? you need to take some CEE no loading phase recquired.
    test
  19. style-rip

they said my primaforce is on backorder lol.. 1-3 extra days delay.. thats lame

just noticed xceed contains aspartame.. used to be a contraversial sweetener about it linking to cancer in rats in high dosages but i just did some research and apparently they ran more tests and found it to be safe? just be careful dont overdose lol
    test
  20. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

its all good im straight! I only take 1 supplement!

now you on the other hand homey from the list of shit you take you gots to be careful not to OD! lmao jk
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.