SuperNegger's Best Hip Hop of 2012... End of Year Wrap Up!

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by SuperNegger, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

calvinohreally: all this from a guy who thought hip hop started in chicago not bx and harlem and thought Kool Herc was cuttin up two turntables and sampling in 70's smh stfu and save us the sermon....real hip hop died years ago...long before u were born...get over it...embrace real rap u faggit
    test
  2. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

You and me clearly now the facts, difference being I know them from growing up through the 80's, you know them from Wikipedia. I made an error in my reply, so glad you wanna keep running with it even after I corrected it, typical online faggotry, but from you I'd expect no less.

Admit it, you are a bandwagon kid. You grew up watching 106 and Park and downloading MP3's of the new latest hot single, while I grew up stealing tapes from "The Warehouse". So the reason you caught feeling over this posting is becuz it hits so close to home for you. You are THAT person, the one that is told what's hot becuz you can't formulate your own opinions. You clearly watch and don't listen to hip hop and you probably listen to gangster rap trying to vicariously live through those songs/videos. SMFH, kids these days.

Furthermore, I proved sampling started in the late 70's. And Kool Herc IS the Godfather of Modern Rap. And you keep saying "cutting up two records", NO I said they were beat juggling, there is a difference. Real hip hop still isn't dead, stop watching T.V. and buying into ignorant gimmicks. Besides, that Nas album, you know the one were you got that lame ass catch phrase from, you know the same one they pushed on your favorite BET shows, it's garbage, surprised?

So, run along now little Timmy, lessons over for today.

:neggerplz:
    test
  3. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

lmao herc was beat juggling?? U even know what real beat jugglin is?? herc couldn't even extend breaks so sayin he was juggling is laughable FYI I'm a dj with an og vinyl breaks collection (including shit like skull snaps, mohawks, honeydrippers, niagara, eddie bo etc etc) I have records that make would make u shit your pants ..pls don't try to school anyone on anything again u weirdo
    test
  4. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

Plus samplin never started in the late 70's....as I've said before samplers weren't COMERCIALLY AVAILABLE til the MID 80's...if u listen to hip hop records pre 84/85 they're all linn/808 drums emulating the breaks that were popular. then around 86 shit like the bridge, ultramag etc come out with samples... coincidence???
    test
  5. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

Samplers? Commercially? Yeah becuz sampling didn't start until some company made Samplers. You fuckin dip shit... Lol, you fool. You seem to have most of the picture, but you are missing bit and pieces. Just having vinyl don't make you shit, you should know that by now. Tons of vinyl kids out there, say thank you EBay. Digital digging is so old school right? Lol.

Taking you to a clinic on hip hop is too easy. Fall back.
    test
  6. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

Taking me to a clinic??? lmao Err do tons of kids know about the records of the artists I mentioned?? Do you know any of the artists I mentioned???? Ur a fuckin clueless square smh
    test
  7. Dusted77

Dusted77 Active Member

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.