sup yall..im new to this site...looking to politic with other rappers

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by L e S, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

Nude pics and I'll vote for you in every GRB
    test
  2. L e S

L e S New Member

the business-iite, my bad.

c money-soon my bruv.

psyence-i already did. im a rock star.

emo-ck your email
    test
  3. Emo The Damaja

Emo The Damaja I survived Rapture 2011 b

Fap Fap

You winning this year
    test
  4. C-Money

C-Money New Member

lmaoooooooo
    test
  5. Noib Da Mutt

Noib Da Mutt New Member

that beat is dope as fuck to me for some reason... shit, that's sick...
    test
  6. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

bought funny pages. Loved that collab with majik most. U and majik have anything else in the making? He seems like a real funny/cool dude.

"U drank the last propell?" that shit always got me laughin
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

sup cuz...heard you used to roll with rick ross?
    test
  8. homicidal thoughts

homicidal thoughts New Member

ahahah laws just said greytide. i miss that fucking place. new ownership over there last i looked. The O.N board was a hideous blue.Killed my eyes.

I been around to long ahah . I remember you and apollo battling on what sounded like kareoke machines. dope battle for its time though

i miss then 99/2000 net 54 boards
    test
  9. L e S

L e S New Member

noib-check out MySpace.com - The Track Burnerz - SPRING HILL, Flevoland - Hip Hop / Soul / Other - www.myspace.com/trackburnerz. they do all of my stuff.

jack-thanks for supporting, bruv.i think (no joke..honestly) majik is doing stand up comedy now. Last time i talked to him, he was doing comedy clubs around fla. That kid is fucking hilarious.

oursin-yea, we worked at the same precint.

homicidal-graytide for liiiife. rapper of the week in COLORED TEXT..hahaha. When apollo spit that to me i was like "damn, gotta step it up"..LOL. like..11 years ago...holy shit
    test
  10. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

test
  11. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

laws come out the woodwork to make a prophet..

like JESUS

OMG MY NIGGA

IM AMAZING
    test
  12. Mickey Rourke

Mickey Rourke MY NAME IS DARKSTAR

What really oughtta happen tho is this (and i know cuz I wanna hear it): All these dudes who actually are nice on this website should make our own fuckin mixtape. I know there are certain cats who feel like I feel, and one man cannot make a difference in this game. All of those afformentioned cats UNITED??? The world would have no choice but to listen if we could all use this internet shit to coordinate instead of escapin from reality and havin e-lives (Yall know who you are, too, faggots)

Ups to Laws anyway tho. Get at me cuzz...
    test
  13. Psicobabble

Psicobabble Rebellious Rhetoric

i'm up for that mixtape mannnn. beats, 16's, whatever.
    test
  14. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

haha back at it. this track is dope "we goooooooooood" haha this beat is different and dope at the same time. sound like timbo a little haha. anyway this song is correct. keep it up.

nawshus - The Rock
    test
  15. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

lmfao
    test
  16. Past-one

Past-one ticking time bomb

test
  17. ThaSkeptik

ThaSkeptik New Member

ight checkin u out, you sound like my nigga byonest, flow n scheme is flameball, this beat is madd diff but you doin it justice, i usually wouldnt even lissen to a beat like this, but ya flow is mad engaging, shit is madd polished, i like the hook on this shit too, who did this beat? i like the way u startin out ya verses on this shit, u actually bodyin this shit for real, after nine months my mother was burnt out/ so dont blame her for the way the baby turned out, shit is dope my nigga

check me out

http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...k-yeenknow-produced-i-n-f-o.html#post15941628
    test
  18. smellycheeseguy

smellycheeseguy Chedda Cheese

Sup LaaWWssS This track is pretty illtacular.
    Feeling the beat, it has a nice steeeez to it. Flow and everything is sounding good as always. Had some cool concepts and rhymes here.
    Damn, gotta go throw in that Funny Pages CD now haha
    test
  19. FarOut

FarOut New Member

yo i see you're a big name around here. respect for that i'm peepin ya track and more respect for that. i'm pretty new around here, but i'm not that new to the game.

your production is dope. flow is dope. good track man. yo i hear your live shit at the beginning. you got any tips for goin live i'm bout to start out here after i get my next tape out. beats hot on this one too. hook is well mixed and lyrics are tight man. really feelin this shit here.
    heres hopin you feed back i'd like to do a collab (like everyone else on here right? well peep it if you'd be down for that kinda shit)
    http://board.rapmusic.com/post-ya-a...ink-i-upped-my-game-topical.html#post15951367

damn you got some radio time eh thats tight too. i gotta work on my frees a bit, up my bboy ya dig. hit me back fam good shit

~1~
    test
  20. JøëL VëNøM

JøëL VëNøM New Member

i like the little thing you did with your live show..the beat is calm..quality is on point..rhyme scheme is nice..flow is right on track..lyrically its straight..keep this up man im a add you on myspace.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.