Summertime Tag Tournament Sign Ins

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by DiC GeTs GuLLy, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

We haven't had a tounrey since, well.....since I won the last one. I'm going to try and take some advice from a good friend, Nique, and be much more humble though. So here it is ninjas, TOURNAMENT TIME.

This is a Tag Team Tournament so you will need to find yourself a partner. If you don't have a partner you should still sign up if you want and somebody else who has signed up can possibly team with you if they don't have a partner. Damn, that sounds gay.

This won't start til we have at least 24 teams which means 48 people must sign in. I don't think we've had 48 people in this league in years, but I know you fools are out there so get the fuck in here.

I don't care if you sign in using your name and your alias name and team up with yourself, just do da damn.

However, if I don't feel there is enough people signed in for this to work properly, I will announce a different type of tournament.
    test
  2. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

I'm in

Oh yea.......

There will be prizes for the winners if this remains a Tag Tournament as planned.

Teams for Tag Team Tournamant so Far
    Dicnyaeye and Ribo
    Nique and Brandon Thompson
    Vigil and Clauz
    UFO and Brit Boi
    Pent up and SteveThaGreat
    Pain and GotLife?
    Athiest and Formal Logic
    Vern and Awedishin
    Tali and Black Jesus (black jesus, please check in)
    Yassa arabfat and Black Beard
    Mets and Ex-kal
    Insane Villian and Infinite Truth
    Shrug and Street Poet
    Raoul Duke and Saosin (raoul duke, check in and confirm team)
    Govern and Krytical
    Effect and Nahlidge
    Cereal Killer and Noib Da Mutt
    L Dogg and BMM
    Profit C and Urizen
    Pestilence and 200PROOF
    Wireless and Client

FYI---- you're team isn't official until both members have checked in....
    21 teams, find your partner and dosey doe ninjas

Rules for Tourney

There will be no no shows in this tournament at all. If a team no shows, then the team that did show will be facing another team that showed and if there are no other no shows, they will have to be in 3way Tag Team like some WWF TYPE SHIT. If you can find an emergency replacement for your team cuz your other teamate can't show, feel free to do that shit. Even if it's you and you have to write both verses. In other words, show the fuck up!!!!!! No shows can't vote. Don't even try it. I don't need or even want to know your aliases, too much to keep up with already. If you wanna use an alias, go ahead. Only 1 vote is required for each person, regardless of how many alilases that person uses.

Because of the overseeable beefs this will probably cause, there is no post limitations. Beef all you want in your match thread. It's healthy to get it all out anyway so here's your chance to do just that. Yell, cuss, moan, bitch, bite (no biting verses tho ninjas), talk about each others momma (not speaking of Malo aka yomomma), do whatever the fuck you want yall.

As I previously stated, you can sign in as more than 1 name if you want. You can make your own team with you and your alias or be on several teams under all youtr aliases. Everyone is encouraged to participate. Nobody will be turned away.... this is a tournament for everyone, Vets and Rookies alike. Getcha write folks, that's what this shit is about.

16-30 lines per person with a 60 line max for each team. 1 vote will be subtracted for each couplet over the limit and 1 subtracted for each couplet under the limit. Couplet = 2 lines, 1 rhyme.

Due Dates and Voting will be the same as in stands in the RSTL. Hidden votes will be strictly enforced as well as voting on at least 4 matches. There will be a vote limit of 14 votes so I figure the first to 7 votes is a win. 7-0 knock out rule will be applied as well. Other matches will need votes too, can't be just clogging up the Dic and Ribo vs Tali and Black Jesus match with all the votes..... that'll be some shit though. Lmao

(If I think of anything else, I'll post it here and I may alter some of these a lil bit. The final rules will be set in your match threads when this starts.)

Goodluck and good writing to everyone, do da mothafuckin damn ninjas
    test
  3. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

yeah sign me in
    this should be fun
    test
  4. Insense

Insense take one...

nique this, nique that
    nique this, nique that
    nigue that, nique this
    get off nique's dick...

anyway, put me and nique down as a team....talked to her and confirmed it on AIM suckas.
    test
  5. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

test
  6. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

People signed up with no partner yet

I DON'T KNOW...
    test
  7. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

drop your aim/yahoo/email or some kind of contact info so people can link up to make teams if you don't have a person to team with.
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

test
  9. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Stupiditysez
    test
  10. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

I'm in

I need a partner tho'
    test
  11. Urizen

Urizen I hate humans

test
  12. Annihilation

Annihilation CLAUS HOUSE

I'm down. Vigil u wanna be my partner?
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

test
  14. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke New Member

test
  15. Vigil

Vigil Im infinite consciousness

hell yeah. you know my aim right?

hopefully enough people will join this, im already excited.
    test
  16. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

when was this?
    test
  17. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

test
  18. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

Vern Acular and Richard Corey signing in...

btw...

a tourney should be 16 or 32 teams....only way to work bracket style....otherwise the end match or a match somewhere along the way will result in a hideous 3-way, oh and should be a regular tourney not a tag, hell getting one to show will be hard enough at this point, especially if we're trying to rebuild, nonetheless, i wish you much sucess with the league dic, im counting on you
    test
  19. DiC GeTs GuLLy

DiC GeTs GuLLy Hello

All gravy Vern....... yeah, I'm not worried bout no shows. People will be do what they want. Old tournys are played as fuck though and I'm not into doing the same old shit so...............

Something not played is what I'm comin with. This is more exciting anyway and I know the number match up, but like you said.... there will be no shows so those numbers will end up lining up more closely down the line as people who show are matched.

Don't count on knowing who you're facing. It will change in the events of no shows.

Thanks tho man. Appreciate your support. I've already thought of all that though. This isn't my first time rebuilding a league, not my first time rebuilding this league either.
    test
  20. Profit C

Profit C New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.