Summer Slam: Final 5 East. (1.Imperial vs 4. Liquid Ice vs 11. Bloodshott)

Discussion in 'the Onslaught' started by FórmÅl LôGíc, Jun 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aGiLity Starr*

aGiLity Starr* Live Broadcast.

Listen to me, i did a verse for you in a matter of 10 minutes, and ive seen one of your "hot" lines already used by someone other then you.
    test
  2. Imperial

Imperial Lex

OH, hahahaha LMFAO!!....

1. I dont give half a fuck how long it took you, or how long you say it took you. I had to make sure i saved enough nice lines for the finals while writin for this. lol, i guess thats my bitch excuse, since you seem to keep havin more and more and more of em

2. Youve seen 1 of my lines before??.. well ive seen 2 of yours

STOP WIT THE FUCKING EXCUSES, YOU BITCH. TAKE YOUR FUCKING LOSS LIKE A MAN... LIKE YOU SHOULD'VE DONE LAST ROUND.
    test
  3. aGiLity Starr*

aGiLity Starr* Live Broadcast.

nahhhh... how about an audio battle? that's sure to make you swallow your pride.
    test
  4. headless verseman

headless verseman JERSEY NUCCUH

the classic, "i was cocky in text till i got crushed, so now ima bluff with an audio battle, then clown him for not audio battling"

stfu
    test
  5. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Quit beefing both of you. Dont do it in this thread.
    test
  6. jweaksfromdapike

jweaksfromdapike The Pain and the Poetry

nice match...liq...you started off really strong...your verse for bloodshott was nice...had some clever lines in it...pretty tight...but since hes not in this battle anymore apparantly....it doesnt matter...your second verse directed at imp....that was decent ....a lot of weak lines that just didnt hit hard...even had some filler in there....not consistant at all....and that "drained" line was horrible in my opinion....too bad bloodshott didnt show....

imp...nice verse...came with a lot of clever lines..that hit hard..really took it to liq....maybe for a line or two.everything was decent or above..only a few weak lines...verse was very solid and i hate to blunt about it..but shit all over liqs verse directed at you...nicely done all around...

vote=imp
    test
  7. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.