Summer Movie Spectacular

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Nam Dekan, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D. MonEy25

D. MonEy25 Gifted With The Words

i prob wont check these movies til they hit DVD....
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

THEY PROBALY GOT PAID 20 MILLION EACH TO DO IT TOO. YOUD HAVE TO BE ONE HELL OF A COMEDIAN TO PULL THAT PLOT OFF, AND UNFORTUNATLY THERES 2 OF THEM..NEITHER BEING THAT FUNNY.

I WOULD RATHER SEE A SEQUEL TO MRS. MAN OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT MOVIE WITH ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGER WAS WHERE HE WAS PREGNANT.

THEY SHOULD BE GIVING MORE BLACK ROLES TO THAT FAT BLACK DUDE..I CANT THINK OF HIS NAME RIGHT NOW BUT HE WAS IN "MALIBUS MOST WANTED"
    test
  3. kabal152

kabal152 New Member

I will probably only check out the new Clark Kent and X Men movies. I am a comicbook fan. Check this out, although the movie stunk, if you want to read a good comic book these days go to your locakl comicbook store and pick up (if they still have any) the most recent Daredevil book. FIRE!!!!!!
    test
  4. Lyme

Lyme Guest

Yay @ another Pirates...

I think theyre filming that You, Me and Dupree right here in Van....... that or something else.... my friend saw Owen Wilson walking about aimlessly the other day
    test
  5. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

The movie was Junior and the actor is Anthony Anderson.

And nobody could pull that plot off. Nobody.
    test
  6. gstain

gstain New Member

so far I've seen MI:3 and DaVinci. MI:3 was great, and DaVinci was a good adaptation of the book. I think the next movie I really want to see is Nacho Libre with Jack Black. From the previews, it looks like it has the same bizarre humor as Napoleon Dynamite.

Oh, I forgot Xmen is this week too, I'll see that.
    test
  7. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i just saw a preview for a new tony ja film(cant think of the title). i dont know how you missed it but it looks like the only movie worth seeing this summer.
    test
  8. Lee Van McQueen

Lee Van McQueen ♣aka. Steve Cleef

the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition

superman returns, a scanner darkly, and miami vice look cool, too... love the book and author

oh, don't sleep on prairie home companion... i saw the trailer for that during the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, the proposition, and it looks like it has potential... directed by the great robert altman
    test
  9. gstain

gstain New Member

what is the proposition?

Having seen X3, Davinci and M:i 3 so far, I like M:I 3 the best. Nacho Libre is next!
    test
  10. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

'the proposition' is an ultra-cool and groundbreaking new violent western out of australia starring guy pearce (memento), ray winstone, danny huston (21 grams, the constant gardener), and john hurt (the elephant man)

here's the thread i made: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=987675
    test
  11. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

Little Man

Cast: Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans, Kerry Washington, John Witherspoon, Tracy Morgan

Premise: A man anxious to be a father mistakes an extremely short-statured, baby-faced criminal on the run as his newly adopted son.

lol I think this will be good

a few others i want to see Superman, Da vinci code (just cause i read the book)
    that new sandler movie, my super ex gf (love the wilson brothers) and miami vice
    test
  12. DouglasFir

DouglasFir New Member

You missed...

[​IMG]

That's the summer movie I'm looking forward to!
    test
  13. BDRaPpA

BDRaPpA New Member

I just saw little man that was hilarious my advice- go see it
    test
  14. Syza Koza

Syza Koza New Member

Severance was the best movie this summer.

Next march for you Americans.

If you like the Office, or Shaun of the dead.. it's perfect for you.

It's alike both of them, except more horror than shaun of the dead, and way funnier.
    test
  15. Mu Ling Ha

Mu Ling Ha New Member

i like that movie
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.