SUMMER MADNESS 2 | Return Of The Legends : The Warm Up

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TripWire, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

test
  2. I_Am_PhArAoH

I_Am_PhArAoH Member

That is why you make the event a two day thing, instead of this one day cluster fuck concept....

Saturday
    DNA vs Eness
    Marvwon vs Math
    Goodz vs Xfactor
    JJDD Vs Hitman

Thats a pretty good lineup in itself, and that would only build more anticipation for Sundays event, which would be a legendary...

Sunday
    Charlie Clips vs Serious Jones
    Loaded Lux vs Calico
    Trex vs Verb
    Mook vs Iron Solomon

If you sell $100 tickets for both nights ($50 for Sat, and $50 for Sunday), and you have a crowd of 2500 people, that is $250,000 worth of revenue. Thats a quarter of a million fuckin dollars. I mean, this makes a hellava lot of sense to me. Whatever they make on one night they would double the next night, so from a money standpoint, why the fuck is it just one night thing instead of a two night thing? Another thing they need to do is try to order some fuckin chairs. I dont give a fuk what the event is, all of this standing for hours shit aint gangsta. Would you rather sit for 8 hours or stand for 8 hours? One far fetched thing they could do is.....talk to some of the niggaz in high places, like a Jay Z....Diddy...Russel Simmons...and see if they could get Madison Square Garden for a night or two?? We already know Diddy is a fan of battle rap if you watched the first Making the Band shit, and he has enough pull in NY to make it happen. Or Smack and Beasley should go to Russel Simmons office, and present their case to him. He seems like he is a guy that would be willing to listen. This is not some bullshit, this is for the sake of hip hop, which is why Russ is where he is today. I am saying all this to say that you (in general) would generate more money, and the movement would definitely take another huge step moving forward as far as the hip hop/battle culture is concerned. Im just sayin.
    test
  3. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

white people trying to be smack <<<
    test
  4. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

If they made the event big enough for Simmons to be into it will never drop online lol
    test
  5. Se7eNem

Se7eNem hi mom

I hope the audio comes out good. :(
    test
  6. Fineshem

Fineshem New Member

Yea.hopefully its nothing like the first summer madness..that shit was nastyasfuk
    test
  7. Redd Roulette

Redd Roulette Redd & Black

I hope there are thicker ring card girls than in Summer Madness 1.

I dunno man, cellulite gets me hard tbh.
    test
  8. Redd Roulette

Redd Roulette Redd & Black

Hopefully we get some virgin BBW mothers.

Wait, what?

:math:
    test
  9. since83

since83 Well-Known Member

This isnt BOTB or World Domination so get off that multi day event bullshit. Smack only has 5 matches lined up for this event so one day is more than enough. Hes not doing overkill like he did last year:too many battles, apparently no time limits hurt the overall feel of the event.
    test
  10. marsblackmon23

marsblackmon23 Active Member

marv vs math isnt part of summer madness 2
    x-factor vs goodz isnt taking place
    test
  11. marsblackmon23

marsblackmon23 Active Member

not if the battle doesnt turn out to be as epic as it should be
    test
  12. Tiger Ty Fan

Tiger Ty Fan Tiger Circle Blackbelt

The card to end all cards. I hope URL seriously makes a lot of money somehow for being able to get this card together. Getting just one of the legends alone would have been tight (but not enough to call it Return of the Legends) but Smack/Beasley fucked around and got Mook, Solomon, Lux AND Serius. Eness too.
    test
  13. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

I see you in here Xtra....ass whoppin on deck son.
    test
  14. Ion_Exchange

Ion_Exchange Drink Tap Water

I just bought my ticket.. Any one else from Cali making the trip?
    test
  15. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

get that con/yung ill audio and post it on the other site :omosalute:
    test
  16. I_Am_PhArAoH

I_Am_PhArAoH Member

I am saying thats how the card should look if you do it my way lol. The only reason I put Math on the card, because he came up in that same era as Mook and Lux, and he can be considered a "legend"...even though I dont like the nigga...and the x-factor vs goodz will take place, probably on the next event.
    test
  17. I_Am_PhArAoH

I_Am_PhArAoH Member

Cmon now, Would you rather make 125,000 on one day or make 250,000 in two days?? If that is a dumb idea then I don't want to be smart. I would rather be dumb and rich than smart and broke. As far as overkill is concerned, how the fuck will it be overkill if you break event down in two days??? Is it overkill for the dunk contest and 3 point shootout to be on Saturday and the All-Star game to be on Sunday?? Obviously fukin not....niggaz are quick to give an opinion but slow to think logically.
    test
  18. RodimusPrime

RodimusPrime Member

Bottom line.....ALLL of those ''legends'' better show and prove, because after all that ''paying homage'' nonsense, they've been spewing, they better be prepared. Especially Lux. Soloman vs Mook is an easy win for Solomon. Mook will do his normal garbage, gun talk and prob dissing Soloman being white, corny. And Iron will keep it personal.

Lux on the other hand, is going against a newer cat, who is looking to MURDER a ''legend'', and if he does, Lux will have NO room to talk that homage shit anymore
    test
  19. J Rude757

J Rude757 Badnews

test
  20. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

finally.. this will prove that moook and lux are the same as the rest of these dudes... and i like them both... but theres alot of guys out now that do what they do
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.