SUMMER MADNESS 2 | Return Of The Legends : The Warm Up

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by TripWire, Jul 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmSeeD10

EmSeeD10 Well-Known Member

Iron left a lot of ammo for people to use on him from the E Ness battle though. There's the big foots dick line but most of all, he spent the entire battle talking about how E Ness rap career failed and how his was just beginning to grow, then after two years Iron didn't really do shit did he? Not as much as E Ness did with his career anyway. "the goals you had for your life i reached this week". But in Iron's favour, 5 rounds means he can do more rebuttals and he's one of the best freestyles and best at rebuttals. I just hope the stuff he said in the E Ness battle doesn't catch up with him
    test
  2. kazzy23

kazzy23 Active Member

I'm a KOTD fan but this event is gonna shit on WD3.

Unless they resurrect Tupac and Biggie Smalls and get them to battle...........
    test
  3. kazzy23

kazzy23 Active Member

I'm a KOTD fan but this event is gonna shit on WD3. WOW. Jones Mook Solomon Lux and Ness are my DUDES. throw in the top tier of the new breeds and this event is a fuckin classic

SMACK 1 - LIFE 0
    test
  4. KeizerSoze

KeizerSoze New Member

can anyone who has been to summer madness explain the seating information. i cant decide if i want to buy vip or gen admission. i wanna be as close to the stage as possible. any help would be appreciated.
    test
  5. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

Same. I read from some poster on the-coli (so take it with a grain of salt) that VIP tickets means you get the seats in the balcony but you'll have to stand near the edge to see anything. That doesn't sound like it's wroth an extra 40 dollars... But who knows.

"summer madness 1 i was in vip, which was the balcony.. had seats but if you want to see had to stand at the edge of it. I would say theres no good "seating" in the venue. even smack and beasley stand all night" -

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/287-official-battle-rap-thread-url-kotd-uw-etc-21.html#post674752
    test
  6. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

lowkey with all these legends coming back, i bet everyone on that card is working hard to make sure they have their shit down pat, i don't see many slip ups happening if any, maybe the mic fallin out on accident but thats about it

and this event, it seems like the battles would still be the same if they were using mics that you hold, since most of the battlers on that card are used to it ya know?
    test
  7. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

no seats where you can watch the battles
    test
  8. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

So what's the deal with VIP? You get to go on the balcony? You're guaranteed to be closer to the stage?
    test
  9. KeizerSoze

KeizerSoze New Member

i know i will be standing i just want to know how to get closest to the stage. balcony seats dont sound to hot to me. so i guess all i need to know is if general admission is 1st come 1st serve.
    test
  10. Myster_Biscuit

Myster_Biscuit New Member

Try spelling summer mADNess without 'DNA' :pzio:
    test
  11. SunkenDPr0

SunkenDPr0 Well-Known Member

mmmmmmmmmmmm
    test
  12. Ahdubeatz

Ahdubeatz Member

:twotimes:
    test
  13. Quietloudass

Quietloudass Member

Might be the Best Card Ever...
    test
  14. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

Wow. Greatest battle trailer ever. All those battles look fierce. Incredible card. And what's scary is these legends could possibly just perform for future madness spots. I like that they didn't use all the SMACK talent for this. The only addition I could see is Concieted vs. X Factor.
    test
  15. uuuuuuuuu

uuuuuuuuu DOUG MUNNIE ~EZmunnieCLIQ

anybody know if Mook/Solomon is BACK now? Or if it's kinda just this one battle until another monumental event down the road
    test
  16. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

Can not fucking wait, this is insane
    test
  17. Revanon

Revanon Comeback of the Year.

It would be better if they just came back for the Madness cards...makes it more epic.
    test
  18. SirJustinFromVA

SirJustinFromVA New Member

Add hitman holla and john john da don to the list. Verb just confirmed it. He spoke to real deal just now about "the two st. louis niggas that are about to steal the show" and when real deal asked who was the second, verb replied "Hitman."

WE GOT SIX BATTLES NOW
    test
  19. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

why can't URL make a live stream on PPV ? coz man they take fuckin forever to upload their shit

I would deff pay for that event

respect to the smack though, puttin in hella time and work
    test
  20. IronsWrittens

IronsWrittens Well-Known Member

captain marketable.. ‏@AYEVERB
    I promise y'all them 2 st.louis niggaz on the sm2 card...are gonna STEAL DA SHOW

damn you not lyin, good shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.