summer jamz

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by pocketchange, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pocketchange

pocketchange Million Dollar Baby

test
  2. Bo-Rat

Bo-Rat New Member

hit me up cutty!
    test
  3. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

there's too many separate elements in this that aren't working together. The rather gangsta looking chap is waaaay to small and looks awkward next to the huuuuge woman's body. Again the title of the album is too small, and what's with using the same font for every project you do? The bucket seems too small next to the woman too... iiwy, I'd make it simpler. Also, you don't need your myspace address on there... try buying a domain name and getting a real website instead.
    test
  4. pocketchange

pocketchange Million Dollar Baby

I have a few domains but it has nothing to do with graphics and design i just started that myspace page and i probably won't make a custom layout. I'm going to leave it plain because
    I started out doing GFX for me (because im an artist who record songs) but people started liking my work and wanted to know how much i charge.
    test
  5. eneyekay

eneyekay Graphic Designer

Ahh, I see how it is. You're certainly better than most amateur designers, but still, just seen your Jeezy cover you posted, you need to get away from using that same font over and over.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.