Summer GRB Semis: medevil vs. skrybeminds

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

this was as hard as verbz and nims battle to vote on. and basically the same applies. Both yall are dope flow, deliv etc wise. Audios were pretty even and damn near fucking neck and it came down to who had more quotables. Shit was dead even, but Skrybe had a couple more quotables than med and thats what it basically came down to cuz this was a really ill/close matchup.
    test
  2. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

hahahah

lmao

keep the votes comin

*wants skrybe's yellow sneakers*
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nobody gets the yellow sneakers nigga...killa b.h. style
    test
  4. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

sonic boom
    test
  5. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

w00t, dope battle, i hate votin on battles like this cuz i end up losin a friend i never had in the first place. make any sense? nope.

Well..

Med..i love this beat, which kinda made me wonder how you were gonna rock it with your semi layed back style. Kinda took me by surprise haha, well anyways, yea, your flow's smooth as hell throughout the track..its weird hearin you over a fast beat compared to you're previous battles lol. Punches aint too bad, but like others said they aint hittin as hard as they have in previous rounds. Dirt line was nice btw, and i thought you CLOWNED dirt last round pretty badly..just seems you didnt come as hard this round imo.

Skrybe..rofl@the intro, shit had my cracker ass crackin up. Flow's dope as fuck..and your scheme's on some other type shit dude, its ill as hell.. lol@ domen throwin blood up on the net haha, Punches are hittin on some hard clownage type shit..alotta quotables which im too lazy to quote. Like i said in previous rounds, you remind me of a mixture of Mac Detroit&Royce da 5'9'.. lol@thought the world was flat, geez you got some dope content.. VERY good show, i thought you took this one..

Yea yea, imo i thought Skrybe edged this one out. His track was just more enjoyable to listen too, delivery wise he kept me entertained and shit while his scheme kept you guessin and shit. Med came dope, but it was just too odd to hear him over the beat I'unno why. I think you're dope though dude so dont discredit me for that lol, you just came up short this round in my opinion.. gluck though, pz.

vote - skrybe
    test
  6. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

medevil - came nice, i like the flow/voice i think its one of the better in the tourney, ya schemes nice, "enough time so you can finish it" lol, "sound smart when its not open", "id punch you before i ever let you make the finals" lol, some good shit i didnt quote everything, just let you kno i listened through, you held it down, some of ya punches/set-ups i would have done differently but we also have different styles, i just think some could have hit harder, the beat choice wasnt bad this beat suits you well

skrybe - LOL @ your hat, sorry here we go, "got a style to die for an ima make sure he die for it", ya voice/delivery is fuckin sick man, "evil is facin the dirt", "d omen wont be the only one throwin up blood on the net", "if you battled 3x someone should remember a line that you said", "moneys the root of all evil so how the hell r you evil an broke", "medevil people thought he'd beat me but they also thought the world was flat, stupid" LOL i love ya delivery man shit is crazy, definately best in the tourney, one the best ive heard since like zarbon on his wild shit, you done your thing

vote-skrybe

skrybe takin the tourney!
    test
  7. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

I voted for skrybe soley on the fact I'm sympathetic..

anyone dumb enough to take a picture of himself in a hat like that deserves all the help he can get..

"when everyone was wearing pink"...I don't know what fuckin club u been goin to..

I honestly don't know what wargasms was talkin about...I thought meds verse this round was the best so far..it was a tough decision for me...skrybe edged it a lil bit...

med if u want my honest on what u should improve on or whatever,its nothin...u polished and sick with it..skrybe just took it on the lines...at this stage in the tourny it comes to personal preference,not skill...theres really nothin anyones gonna be able to tell u man...

extremely dope shit by both...very close...
    test
  8. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

can i still convince you my vote was fair if i explain how perfect skrybes intro was?

lol

nah it came down to lines..

skrybe attacked medevil relentlessly.. i'm a skrybe fan when it comes to battles, i think his steez is great and he got some great great lines

medevil, i find you shout yourself out a lot in your tracks.. i dont give a shit if evils is up like devil at a stock market, lol i wanna know that skrybe is down you know? "im worth admission" "i'm built for the semis they call me optimus prime" "call me superman" "evils up evils up"

a bunch of shouting yourself out... up against a bunch of pushing you down

it should be you attacking him more than shouting yourself out you know?

-Noodles
    test
  9. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

oops....

vote - skrybe

my fault....:(
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

DIE!!!
    test
  11. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

ok.... my breakdown even tho i fucked the vote...

Medevil...

you got my fav style out of everyone in the tourney, flow and delivery is crazt, had a bunch of solid disses..... a couple nice lines enough time to finish it.....optimus prime, evil is up, good at paintin pictures....pretty dope verse as expected, kinda would have liked to see you use more quotables against skrybe, dope shit regardless tho...

Skrybe... i think u matched medevil at his strong points, ya delievery and flow was crazy on this.....makin for damn sure u die for it....facin the dirt, only one throwin blood up on the net.... medevil now but youll be 6 ft underground before u get to be middle aged, somebody should remember a line that u said, evil and broke, lol at text batle.. sketch artist, shit stain, world was flat.... man i can basically go through the whole verse so imma stop..... but yea this was raw as fuck...best shit i heard all touney period...

dopest verse of the tourney so far..
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

wow this is close now, that wrong vote is a kick in the face
    nyce gonna get a visit from skrybe one morning after this

lol
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nah...shorty b and his names and jnyce made it close...im not mad at nyce.
    test
  14. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nice to see you brought kyran k with ya shorty b

*winks*
    test
  15. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

stash was suppose to vote for medevil

so now you even Skrybe

now medevil can vote for himself

SONIC BOOM
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah tragic...i totally believe you.

if thats the case then nyce quota was supposed to vote for me.

FLAMING FAG
    test
  17. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

hahaha

tigerrrrrrrrrrrrr
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.