Summer GRB Semis: medevil vs. skrybeminds

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - Semi Finals

- Semi Final Audios are DUE Thursday Night July 13th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Thursday Night July 13th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos.
    test
  2. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

test
  4. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

test
  5. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

what the fuck is up with skrybes hat
    test
  6. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

LOL @ whats up with skrybes hat

i feel like im droppin a LOL in every thread
    test
  7. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

wow this is a good battle
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

that made me SOOOO mad...I had ordered these pink and white mesh trucker hats (this was when everyone was wearing pink) that had a microphone, the words skrybeminds and the sanskwrit theory all stitched on the front. My plan was to sell em on campus during aggiefest, but when they put the hats together, the two front panels they didnt stitch all the way back to the button, they only stitch it halfway back...so instead of being rounded the front panel was 90 degree angle.

heated I was...but it was still promo paraphanelia so i kept one for myself.
    test
  9. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

-dead-@hibe being on med's intro
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

vote= skrybe guy
    test
  11. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

medevil, i think this was your least entertaining round yet...wow...man i thought you would bring it this close to making finals. You came nice, but it just lacked that clown factor you had in other rounds like J Nyce and last round...you killed shit..

SKrybe had the best battle verse this round...from lyrics to delivery. Lyrics especially. I just think he stepped it up, med kinda took a step down. And thats the difference.

these were two evenly matched cats, but skrybe had entertainment factor, and better lines.
    test
  12. Bless God

Bless God this fuckin guy

damn,

Skrybe son you had some fucking killer punches this round, damn..
    test
  13. L e S

L e S New Member

wow..like..skrybe fucking ate this alive

so did med, best battle right here...nuff said
    test
  14. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Scrybeminds

Flow is nuts...OHHHH middle aged line was hot...this is nice as shit man...thought the world was flat line was good...this was one of the most well rounded verses so far...

medevil

Strange you both had evil intros...built for the semis line was nice...flow is nice...I like the little switch ups in your flow...makes it interesting...the whole picture thing was funny...good srop man...I got nothin bad to say...

VOTe = Scrybe

closest battle yet...but I gotta pic someone...no ties in the semis...I enjoyed both tracks...but on the whole I think I got more from Scrybes verse...excellent showing by both though....props...
    test
  15. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

its like a good burger wedge cap or something lol

if i lose this battle...i atleast wanna see more posts like wargasms'

tell me what i slacked on or what coulda been better

wanna get something out of it
    test
  16. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

great battle

vote = medevil

ill break it down im just too hung over from last night and i cant sleep
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

hahah i forgot i already replied in this thread and was about to ask wtf was up with skrybes hat again. man, skrybe u are an odd looking black dude homie. u look like a white dude after going thru the makeup process on that show black/white ahahah
    test
  18. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

aiiight 2 light skin niggas...off bat I hate you both

Med-a-vac - I so love this beat..I think I was gonna use this round one..dirt/chores line nice wow..built for this semi shit they call me optimus prime...great line....not really about him but still it was illy, knock the memory out your hard drive..nice...that donal faison shit floored me....lol..it was just a set up but still he really does look like him. my votes are on repeat but you can scratch that I aint usin hibernations vinyl..lol....ill...yea seemed like you had a lil writers blockage on this, was on the attack like you were in the previous rounds. seemed more like an early round type verse then a semi's.

Skryzzle - I had been wondering what the hell was wrong with your hat for a minute and I kept forgetting to aske you..lol..nigga got a dunce cap brim..lol..ok ok I'm done..lol at the intro...love the beat, rhyme scheme ill but lyrics are garbage..medevil has got a style to die for and I'm making foe damn sure he dies for it..round 3 repeated medevil is facin the dirt...damn you came out the box with it... shit is strange your name is medevil now
    But you’ll be 6 feet underground before get to be middle aged....and we know that money is the root of all evil so how the fuck are you evil and broke?...ill...Word its fact medevil peoples thinking he would beat me But they also thought the world was flat...wow...Imma send evil to meet his maker like satan had a factory recall.....the closer was...naw..coulda done without that...lol...but still you came with it this round something serious

VOTE= Skrybe, he had it all name flips, disses punchlines and all one after another..good shit
    test
  19. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

ill drop a breakdown tomorrow
    test
  20. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

blood
    on
    the
    net

weegee
    board

my vote goes to skrybeminds. medevils verse was nice. skrybe's verse was nicer than nice. thats just how it breaks down in my eyes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.