Summer GRB Semis: I wArFaRe I vs. Laws

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

tiger upper cut
    test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Bab... Your flow is aiigh, and your punches are okay - but some of them are so obvious I said them along with you - which is a serious negative to me. Your delivery goes from flowing smoothly, to being choppy and dragging vowels out. So.. overall, good - but not great. Beat choice was cool.

Laws.. I hate this beat, but you're tearing at a vicious pace. Small punches, little witty shit. Not a whole lot of "ooh" and "ahh" shit, to me. Wait... "Only vote is from your shorty." Yikes, nasty.

I dunno. I wasn't feeling the punchlines game from either a ton - but I think Laws edged this. The acapella personals hand-out was nice. That beats is god awful, though. Haha.

v-laws
    test
  3. LACheartOfaSoulja

LACheartOfaSoulja Member

Man props for psciobabble but laws punchlines and In Ya Face attitude like a true freestyle battle rhymer almost make u believe he was on stage doing this shit...especially the accapella parts...replaying the audio to see if i can get quotes...Used to luv, Psciobabble, Cotton Candy and Horse Shit, Went with the Donkey Lips, Break Laws like Cops that's pop locking, Stock Options, Holy Spirit, Circle the Globe to Feel it, Shorty B, Extreme Make Over, Magic back sucking out my JOHNSON LOL, Black heads line, Guiness line was dope, and Crop Dusters was ehhh closer but most part ya punches were consistant, man i dont care wut anyone say but this dude got the only delivery on this tourney that got that Punch to it....If he didn't say shit the way it did it wouldn't been nearly as effective and creative for picking a different rhyme scheme when listeners used to the abaab rhyme scheme can't catch it til they listen....dude just flipped the script on everyone and continues to get bashed on by some haters and been the most underrated mcs on here.....stop hating damn....

the other guy all i really felt was the intro....i heard this dude way back in the day and he was dope....voice got better but ya delivery ain't strong, it's like he does pauses at parts he should overlap.....iono just dont fit well...lines is mediocre compared to the throw backs....go back to old psciobabble....we miss him...
    test
  4. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

^^uummm thinkin this aint aint Psicobabble

Laws....ok ahh the G Unit beat...shit is wierd not many people can flow on this..psycho bable...fair cotton candy and horse shit..lol....salute your shorts line tight...your video got deaf chicks signing in the corner...lol....like the love connection only vote is from your shorty...b..lol..yea that got you votes against you...majic johnson joint....damn I was gonna get on you about the laws enter science thing if/when we battled..lol...alls fair in love and war....nice....

Babble-On - lmao@the intro...facial hair line cool...mary kate anbd asheley line aight....viva la bam line was pretty tight

VOTE= Laws...think he got this pretty easy...but Imma vote against him cause he voted against me...eaaasssy

not really, but still
    test
  5. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

hah im not psicobabble

I recorded this shit literally 8 in the morning on wenesday before i drove 8 hours to DC. I shoulda took advantage of the week before I left and put some more time and effort. o wellll
    test
  6. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

good shit by the way laws
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.