Summer GRB Semis: Hibernation vs. Non$en$e

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

well goddess is a bitch, just block him

thats what i did.
    test
  2. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

im gettin tired of breakin down the votes bar by bar....

but this was pretty damn close to me.... alot closer then the votes look.... i thought nonsense came hard.... he had alot of direct disses/ personals, some good lines, good flow.....waaaay better then i thought he'd bring....dope shit....

hib also dope shit....alot of good lines, always that unorthodox flow type....nice scheme, yada ya was feelin this shit.... and i think u nudged nonsense barely... but i think u got it...

vote- hib
    test
  3. RoyalT

RoyalT www.myspace.com/itztkbaby

idk how to vote on this thing, but i'm kinda suprised by the score here.

Hibe, your bars seem mad stretched every line and it makes it real hard to follow your flow. I know it's unique, but you gotta fix that, your line won't end until a whole bar late and it's ehhhh, doesn't sound good to me. Flow is unique though I guess, lyrics were cool.

Non, lol flow is laid back, feeling it. Lyrics are nice. Michelin man, lottery ticket, mexicans, all over Hibe like emceegoddess was hot. A few punches that weren't so hot, but you had some nice ones in there.

And don't start beef with my over my opinion, cuz I see that happens here a lot. I'm not hatin' or riding anyone's nuts, cuz if I was, i'd actually vote lol. Well good battle guys.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.