Summer GRB Semis: Hibernation vs. Non$en$e

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Man shut the hell up and mind your business damn....this is my battle thread, if I wanna speak on shit happening in my thread I'm gonna speak on it.

The funny thing is you did the same thing in your thread, and you're trying to counsel me. If you don't like what I'm saying GET THE FUCK OUT THE THREAD!!
    test
  2. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

EG is on this dude nuts hard, let hibe defend himself, he don't need a cheerleader.
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

omfg, all of you are such whiney bitches

dear lord all of you please shut the fuck up.
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

no, i'm pretty sure me and emceegoddess only argued for 1 page...

say hello to page 7.. still on your first argument.
    test
  5. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

also... my battle was 12-7 at time of argument

yours is 15-3.... and one of your votes is from skrybe

what's the sense in arguing, now hmm?
    test
  6. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

To anybody that has a problem with me speaking up in MY battle thread...fuck you!!

End of story.
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

fuck you trying to say there noodles?

hahahahaha
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

OUR battle thread ;-)

What will the kids think if you're talking as if I have no part of US? It seems all you care about is yourself anymore. If I didn't have loans to take care of and bills to pay off, I'd be out of here. What happened to the way we used to be?
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

i dont. its just too much man
    test
  10. Hibernation

"I'm so quick that before bed, when I go to turn my lights off, I'm already tucked in an sleeping before the room even gets dark" - muhammad ali

He spoke about himself then the same way kids today speak of vin diesel

That's why I like him
    test
  11. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Honestly the main person I have a problem with in this thread is emceegoddess, cause I didn't like the fact that he couldn't just vote and get the fuck out.

Someone quoted some of my lines that they liked, and then he came in like oh that line is wack blah blah blah...for no reason.

I'm like dog you already left a explaination, why do you have to come back and downplay my verse? That's swaying votes in my opinion.

Honestly, if he didn't come back and do that, I wouldn't of said anything else in the thread, I would of let the shit play out, but like hibernation said, I ain't gonna just sit back and let some guy downplay my verse...fuck that.

If anyone didn't think emceegoddess was swaying votes, then you seriously need to get your eyes checked.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

word i clearly should've let you bitch about my original vote and call me a dick riding hate voter who you totally sonned with your brillaint prediction.. and even when i come back and give the biggest and farest breakdown u still act like a faggot.

the reason being your lines are fucking wack

na basically you said "LMAO wow so easy to predict get off hibes dick ahhaah such bullshit voting blah blah blah"

you idiot you already said something else in the thread when i left my first fucking reply, you made the shit keep going, not me you homo.

thats like saying me just voting is swaying votes because all i did was point out how basic and terrible ur lines are. i also dont think its called vote swaying when someone not even in the battle is making the posts. for instance, me saying ur wack and hibe killed u isnt vote swaying, its my vote, but you repeatedly saying hibe sucks and has no flow is vote swaying cuz ur trying to downplay his shit and big up yourself.

btw you are lame and garbage, stop rapping immediately. do this now.
    test
  13. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

This message is hidden because EmceeGoddess is on your ignore list.

^^I love that feature hahaha

Anyway forrest gump is on so I'mma go watch that
    test
  14. Hibernation

To be completely honest..

Swaying was the definition of your whole approach, non. Because not only did you set it off by posting screenshots of aliases created to "sabotage" me (completely knowing they weren't me. Especially after our friendly disucssion on AIM. "Any dirt is good dirt"). You also went out of your way to make a slot in your profile for me, quoting a post of mine where I was speaking out of anger that made me seem like an egotistical prick.

You went the governor approach.. I don't respect that. This is not a presidential election, its a battle. It seems like you wanted to MAKE me lose without you even having to win. "Hibe is a cheater, a liar and most of all.. A downright hatefull person. Vote for Non$en$e in 06', and we'll make $en$e."

I never beef with my opponents, I hit you up respectfully before we posted and went about things like a good sport. Then you post a fucking documentary with a link somewhere in the midst of it all. Its like a slap in the face considering the fair kind of opponent I am. I just think its respectful to post a link and let the track do the talking.
    test
  15. EmceeGoddess

he did, fool

"i peeped his page and found shit
    he got a link pointin to his soundclick"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    test
  16. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

HR: Why is emceegoddess still replying when I have him ignored...lol funny shit...

Anyway when I battle someone my whole intention is to clown them and make them look stupid. I want my opponents to be pissed to the point where they act differently.

True it's about verses, but shit if you got some dirt on you, why wouldn't I bring it up? I'm sure it's some people who are dying because of all the shit I said and posted about you. Win or lose, my whole purpose is to entertain and to piss you off, and I feel as though I accomplished that :lol:
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

This message is hidden because EmceeGoddess is on your ignore list.
    test
  18. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

ROFLMAO @ nonsenses intro

that was dope as fuck
    test
  19. [ Yung Truth ]

[ Yung Truth ] fuck u, pay me

LMAO yo this nigga said "is that a mammal? nah she considered a other"

ROFLMAOOOO wow

yall niggas stupid man
    test