Summer GRB Semis: Hibernation vs. Non$en$e

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

i was listenin' to hip hop long before you were born kid.

hahahaha@some kid who's first album was slim shady tryin' to talk to the Legend about what hip hop is[funny]

i shall refer you to tonedeff & deacon's "hip hopocrites"
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

-DEAD--DEAD--DEAD-

::sounds like he was listening to my verse too... lol::
    test
  3. double ML

double ML Guest

vote= rockwell
    test
  4. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

you must be old
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

i'm 27.

damn kids. [fu]
    test
  6. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

That's funny being as though a.) you don't know when I started listening to hip hop b.)you don't know how old I am and c.)you're pushing 30 and have delusions that you're a legend [dunno]
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

and so is kurtis blow - basketball but you should not be spitting battle verses to that beat. also why do people quote the worst lines? i really shudder to think how low the avg iq of each rm member is when they go nuts over played out fat jokes.

ass cracks HHAHAHAAH OMG HIBE IS FAT which is setup by the most BASIC scheme ever and hibe comes out with schemes NOBODY does that are very hard to put together and a lot of the times involve good punches with good setups all the meanwhile delivers them almost always flawlessly... and nobody quotes them.

ya ya ya im on hibes dick.... or i just appreciate people who can actually rap well and hate the wack fags. nonsense if u were as good as hibe id be "on your dick" as well. whatever. peace.
    test
  8. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

hibe i think you try to do too much with rhyme scheme and delivery instead of making sure people hear the standout disses...while i think you got easilly the sickest style in this tournament...i also think when youre listening to a battle, your listening to it for different things...thats why i think all of your battles have been highly contested, moreso than people just hating.
    you have disses in there...but it gets lost in all the other things going on with your delivery. And this is probably your sloppiest sounding recorded round, so its not going to get as many re-listens because its not as entertaining as it has been in previous rounds.

honestly..i thought nonsense verse was a lil more engaging and direct lyrically, but nonsense doesnt bring enough charisma or something generally..i think thats the biggest thing nonsense really needs to tighten up on, plus new york shit beat after hearing busta with all his energy on it...just made it a lil dull.... when you do try to liven it up and be witty, it comes off forced....the lyrics were strong though, and that made up were the energy is lacking..

its such a contrast in styles...but i do think in this instance i enjoyed nonsense's audio a bit more as a battle track.
    test
  9. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

That's the truest thing you said in that entire post. :attitude:
    test
  10. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Thanks

But Yeah, Unfortunately.. I Realized That

My Style Isnt Very Battle Friendly (Probably Because This Is My First GRB), I Go The Hard Route And Try To Go For Deadly Schemes, Overwhelming Delivery, Creative Lines And Rapid Fire Flow/Disses

But Apparently, That Doesnt Have Much Of An Impact In The Eyes Of Voters, Because They Look For Laughs.. Which Is Entertaining (Hearing Someone Get "Clowned"), But I Attempt To Make My Opponents Feel Like Hopeless Jokes, Rather Then Stating The Obvious, Im On Some, Yeah Im So Fat That I Have To Tie My Shoes With A Piece Of Gum Attached To A Walking Stick, But Your Life Is So Sad It Should Audition For A Zoloft Commercial Shit

Eh [dunno] Who Knows, Thanks For The Votes People
    test
  11. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Hibernation - Dope beat , WOW Damn Hibe you got some sick lines on this probably some of the beat i heard from you this tourney. Flow and delivery is sickness... , beat change... Ha.. more of a commercial type of beat ripping this beat as well... Nice ish here as well yo ... , way too many quotables to quote.. nice ish ...

Nonsense - you got a good style.. not sure if you really picked a battle beat , flow and delivery is good, However, you don't have many hard hitting lines like Hibe did . You came the best I heard here though , came with some coo personals...

Vote - Hibernation
    test
  12. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I'mma be honest with you hibe on some real shit I didn't feel as though you really directed anything towards me. I think the way you delivered it was nice, and you had a couple nice lines, but the rest of it was filler.

My WHOLE battle verse was directed at you, it wasn't one moment where I wasn't dissing you, or something related to you. People can say oh Non I didn't like your beat, but it still doesn't take away the fact that my whole verse was a direct attack on my opponent.

I already know though that regardless of what I brought to this battle, I wouldn't win because you're cool with alot of the voters, and if I was to beat you I would never hear the end of it. Ya'll can deny the shit all ya'll want, but deep down inside ya'll know it's true. Regardless it looks like you're gonna win so goodluck next round.
    test
  13. Hibernation

Of Course Your Verse Was More Direct... Im An Easy Target And I Know Nothing About You

lmao

What Was I Going To Say? Nice Encye Jacket Loser? Everyone Of My Opponents Has The Advantage Of Having A SHITLOAD Of Info

My First Round Opponent Brought Up My Best Friend Who Was Murdered, His First An Last Name... HOW? LMAO wtf? I Never Even Heard Of Him, Was I Supposed To Go To His House An Steal His Journal?

The Fuck Out My Face, U Had More Personals WOW, Who Cares??? Its What U Do With Them

Imagine If I Knew Ur Life Story

And If You Want To Pat Yourself On The Back, Lets Do It Cousin, Of Course You Think You Won, I Feel The Same Way About Myself, I Personally Feel I Was Way Beyond You In EVERY Aspect Besides Personals, I Just Have A Different Sound, Which I Know FUCKING CLUSTERS YOUR MIND, But Face It, Take It Like A Man And Be Real, What The Fuck Did U Want Me To Do??? Diss Ur Post Count Or Rep Level Or Avatar... Wtf? An U Call Me A Depressed Nerd, lmao

I'ont Need Personals To Murder U
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

^^i met kurtis blow a few yrs back

sat down to eat with him & his manager
    test
  15. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

LMAO you idiot I don't know you either so wtf are you talking about?. This battle is the first & ONLY reason I'm even conversating with you.

It'd be easy for you to say oh I don't have any dirt on you if this was round one, but this is the semis so you have tons of shit to talk about. All I did was clown you with information that's sitting on the site like anyone else would.

Matter of fact I've been on this site longer than you, I just don't have 10000000 posts like you, cause I have a life.... so if you couldn't find anything you're a stupid motherfucker.

Maybe if you moved your fat ass fingers to click the mouse and look for shit your verse wouldn't be full of all that filler.

Ps: Nice aim ring you got going on.
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

here you guys go again....

and nonsense...claiming somebody has a voting ring is pretty big accusation...show some proof or call niggas out if you gonna make a statement like that.
    test
  17. Hibernation

Shut The Fuck Up You Piece Of Shit

You Have No Rhyme Scheme And Your Shit Is Really The Definition Of Fucking Filler, Dont Mistake A Rhyme Scheme With Fucking FILLER, Im Sorry I Didnt Flood My Shit With "Wack Set up Forced Rhyme" For One Bar Followed By An Unfunny Fucking Joke That Would Appease Any Average Loser In NY

U Said I Look "Overexceptionally Odd", Is That Even A Word??? Fuck An AIM Ring, An AIM Ring Is What You Use When Ur Losing, When I Checked, It Was 5 - 0 Me. Lmao
    test
  18. Hibernation

"Hey Guys Im In Trouble, Im Shutting Nonsense Out... Can U Give Me A Hand"

The Fuck Kinda Logic Is That

?????????????????????????????

Fill Ur Verse With Punchlines, Pretend Its Not Filler, Hate To Break It To U, But When Theyre NOT FUCKING GOOD, Its FILLER, Or Worse.. A Horrible Line

And Whats Funny Is

One Of My Opponents From An Earlier Round Hit Me Up And Said "hes Just Playing That 'No Filler' Card To Pretend His Shit Is Full Of Punchlines"

lmao, He Was Fucking DEAD ON, And That Was ONE OF MY OPPONENTS Who I BEAT
    test
  19. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Lmao your whole verse sounds like it was rapped under water, you have no flow, matter of fact the only thing I can say you had was delivery. You was talking about blame jeff for setting up the battle, oh you're gay, you suck throughout the whole rhyme, which I guess would appease the average internet nerd.

I'm guessing that's lyrically on a level that you would have to lower yourself many levels huh??? LMAOOOOOOO riggggggght!!

And for ya slow ass I said exceedingly odd. Look it up in the dictionary if you don't know what it means you idiot.
    test
  20. Hibernation

Arent U The Same Kid Who Said "Stabbing Ur Abdomen With A Javelin Till Its Splattering" ????????

IN THE SAME VERSE As "Seen More Cock Then A Farm" As A PERFECT Closer!

LMFAO

Your Opinion On Hip Hop Is Invalid If U Steal A DZK Line In The Same Verse As A Joke Referring To Cocks/Chickens

And EXCEEDINGLY Odd? More Like Exceedingly Forced, I Could Understand If It Was Part Of A Intricate Scheme, But In A Mother Goose Rhyme? Come On Daddy, Take Ur Time
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.