Summer GRB Semis: Hibernation vs. Non$en$e

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banksy

Banksy Guest

Nonsense Took This Imo...Just Felt He Hads Better Punches...More Enjoyable...Hine you was ill too like usual...delivery is always dope...

v/Nonsence
    test
  2. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

why are these cunts voting who aint int he tourney

fuckkkkkk offfff
    test
  3. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

How fuckin dumb do you think Hibe is? You think he would make an alias and give props to himself that openly? Are you guys serious? Holy shit, bunch of dumbasses...

To the battle....great battle though, I'm gonna listen again when I have more time and break it down completely....I'll edit this...
    test
  4. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

Lmao , It takes a true below average intelligent human being to think Hibernation would put his myspace / soundclick link in the new aliases to sway votes, LLOLLLLLLLLLLL
    test
  5. ApostilE

ApostilE New Member

i love rm, i never have to post i just enjoy watching you all bicker lol i've been on this site for like a y ear or 2 now? lol i love the bickering haha its like E-tv
    test
  6. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lol ight ya'll enough of this back and forth stuff we had our fun now lets get back to the battle... [licku]

Shameless plug: By the way new Nonsense tracks on my soundclick page, check em out!!! :bounce:
    test
  7. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

test
  8. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

test
  9. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

Fuckin shit , anyone droppin an album or mixtape outta hit up one of Hibes battle threads with a link. *Evil grin*

Anywho, the battle was pretty dope on both sides but I thought one of'em seemed to edge it a little bit more. Practically EVERYTHING has been said towards Hibe thus far in this GRB-fat jokes, his mom, and all that shishkabob that's played out.

i REALLY hated Nonsense's beat, it just didnt set the tone for a battle. His flow was ill smooth as fuck though, but his delivery seemed to be lacking..it wasnt really 'hard hittin' -it would seem you're more of a song writer and shit y'know dude? i have no room to be talkin but your voice's kinda soft and it aint too lethal battle-wise lol. i gotta hand it to ya though, you had a few scattered punches here'n there that were pretty dope. lines such as the emceegoddess one, and my dumb self found the lottery ticket line to be dope till Emceegoddess ruined it for me -_- the beat down/new crip line was nice, as well as the 'registered last week' one..but your closer was blehh. good stuff though-ive already dl'ed the tracks on ya page, i remember peeping you a while back on a nimrod collab..i remember you with that dope layed back style.

now onto Hibe..the first beat was nice, and your delivery and flow is prettty fuckin insane as usual, but its true your enunciation lacks dude. in previous rounds i could understand ya, but as you progressed further into each round your pronunciation began to crumble..and its been harder to understand ya. obviousley you came with an ill rhyme scheme, shit catches you off guard i must say, as i aint the wittiest one on the board.. your punches were pretty nice, as EG said a few were kinda rushed so its true that dudes'll overlook it. but god damn your approach towards battles is ferocious as fuck, you seem to make your opponent seem like a fuckin inferior little turtle with the IQ of oddjob and shit..

blah-it was a good battle, but im leanin' more towards Hibe due to his more battle-like approach. nonsense's delivery just didnt match up to Hibe's arrogant 'punch a pregnant bitch in the gut' delivery...while nonsense took the punch category, hibe just outshined him in every other aspect. regardles of the fact if Hibe's creatin alias's or not- (which i REALLY doubt he is, no ones dumb enough to link their SC ina alias while commencing to vote.) -both of you came dope, and best of luck in later GRB's to ya.

vote- Hibe
    test
  10. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i think nonsense took this
    i dont really feel hibes style, he had some lines but at times the flow was ehh, kinda like skrybe an cires style of writing (which is sick) but not as polished.
    test
  11. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

Hi my name is complex im amazing yes yes yall
    hi my name is complex im amazing yes yes yall!

umm hi hibernation excellent beat choices some of the words was a lil hard to understand u gotta work on saying shyt properly! but the punches were raw the lines was killin me the screech one and ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all the other funny punches mwahaha

i liked it overall cause it was vicious nah mean thats how battles is supposed to be

nonsense hi hi u doing first off that fucking beat is horrible.. reminds me of the songs on hot shots golf! wo0o0oo lol ya punches was hot but u sound to soft saying them... im sorry hibe definatley got this... maybe a different beat choice... or some shyt woulda helped u just sound all flowery and shyt dont sound like a battle to me... and at the end that fake laugh got to go..

anyway hibe wins

im outro
    test
  12. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

Ill Battle,
    (Controversy)
    Hibe you suck ass cheecks dont rap ever son, and Nonsense your more garbage than the cover of your first album.

took out my aggression, back to business

aiight hibe good shit, you fucking muffled through half this track though son,
    good punches, i like your build ups to the punch lines beat was coo, the switch was aiight second beat was ass, but your flow assisted it, overall you came dope son, just lacked on replay value,

Non, beat was NOt a good choice, i got your point on the "im on some kill hibe shit", coo coo, good punches, Damn, @"you got a ass crack in your shoulder neck and back" had to pause for a minute. if you picked a harder beat you would've "EASILY took this", yes EASILY, cause lyrically listen to both and i Nonsense took this,

LISTEN TO THE fucking words and punches, dont base shit on some wack oh i know money so here, fuck that,

ill battle from both but Nonsense took this you fucking nerds,

Peace
    test
  13. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

"Great Punchlines Man *Quotes Line That Isnt Even A Punchline*"
    test
  14. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

I don't see hibe losing this honestly...
    test
  15. double ML

double ML Guest

nonsense's beat was horrid[vomit]

and his intro- the rhyme structure used in '98 is better than the "new" shit kids tryin' to use these days

vote= hibernation
    test
  16. Everybodys_Nig4ya

Everybodys_Nig4ya New Member

Vote= nonsense

Hib's track was coo....lines just didnt hit as hard as Noodles

Noodles had a more enjoyable track...nice lines flow was on...his beat isnt as bad as yall are tryna make it out to be......

Vote=nonsense by a bit
    test
  17. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

^^That's what I'm saying mufuckas worried about a beat and shit...but that's rm for you!!
    test
  18. double ML

double ML Guest

^^it's a battle knee grow

you better come with some hard shit

that shit sounded like some days of our lives shit
    test
  19. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

hahahha, @ voting for nonsense but putting noodles in the explanation

And, Hibe dont get your thong in a knot pudgy kid, this nig,

did a say the quote was a punchline, asscrack man, nah i didnt, i put (,)
    test
  20. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

dog that beat is a fucking classic...I'm starting to think ya'll don't know wtf hip hop is if you don't know about that beat.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.