Summer GRB Semis: Hibernation vs. Non$en$e

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

So I guess that cancels out the fact that you're all over hibe right? Sure.... LMAO "Oh alot of people were replying" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wow this is too easy..I might put that in my sig!!

ANYWAY, I already knew you was going to vote for hibernation no matter what type of verse I posted, hence the reason I said it's all over hibe like emceegoddess. MATTER OF FACT, that was the first thing you mentioned about my verse LMAO like "Oh that was blah". I already know that you're a bitter faggot, that could shit hibes cum cause you have his dick so far down your throat. That's why I put that in my verse you idiot, it wasn't ment to be clever or spectacular, it was just ment to clown your dumb ass.

This is comedy to me cause rm is all about politics. It's not about who had the hotter diss anymore like it should be. Nowadays people get beat by cocksucking voters like yourself. It's cool though win or lose I'm still having fun :lol:
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

You Better Pray To Fucking The Messiah That Its Not About Who Had The Hotter Diss

Otherwise, This Wont Even Be Close

You Know People Are Scared To Vote For Me Right? People Hit Me Up On AIM An Give Me Props, Theyre Scared To Leave Them Here

You Know Why? Because, I Got So Many Cock Leeches After Beating Beige Because He Was The Fucking HIT MAN! He Took Out Bux, Even Though Bux No Showed, He Still Brought It When It Wasnt Expected.. But I On The Other Hand Was In The Limelight And Was Predicted To Win From The Start, So I Was In The Crosshairs Of The All The Losers In This GRB Who Excuse Their Round One Loss To "politics"

Its Fucking Bullshit

And So Are You, Look @ You, SCARED FUCKING SHITLESS, Do You See What You Did In Ur Post With Ur Battle? U Posted Fucking SAVED SCREEN SHOTS, Links To People Setting Me Up Pretending To Be Me, Have Quotes Of Me In Ur Profile To Make Me Look Like Im Dissing All Of RM An Placing Myself Above The Crowd

Ur Scared

An U Shuld Be

Cause Ur Garbage An Ur Verse Was Fucking The Definition Of Average

Get The Fuck Out Of My Face You Fucking Female, I Have 0 Respect For U

Props To Dquel Beige An Noodles, Yall Are Respectable And Beige An Noodles Brought That Hot Fire, But ThisClown? Lose

I Hope You All Fucking Vote Against Me As Planned

I Know Whos Voting Against Me, LMAO, Same People, Underworld, etc etc, The Same Kids Who Cried When I Beat Beige
    test
  3. Hibernation

And Regarding The EmceeGoddess Issue

The Only Reason He Has To Post In My Threads So Many Times Is Because He Votes Honestly, But The Little Bitter Losers Wrapped Up In The Political Bias Bullshit Feel The Need To Knock ANY Person Who Votes For Me, And He Has To Defend Himself

Which Is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT

Because Everyone Of My Votes Ends Up With No Love Being Left, Unless Its On AIM In A Private Convo Where Nobody Can See And Break Them Down For Having A Clear Opinion
    test
  4. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

LMAO I'M SO GLAD MY AIM HAS LOG MANAGER....HIBE if I'm garbage and average, explain this...

[​IMG]

So I go from dope to garbage, cause I speak my mind??? I don't have anything to lie or front about, but it seems you do.
    test
  5. Hibernation

Its Called Being A GOOD SPORT You Delusional PIECE OF SHIT

Hibe Thinks: Dope Shit Son, It Wasnt Close, But Still A Good Battle LMAO
    Copywrite8431: lol thanks

^ I Said The Same Thing To DQUEL, Who I Beat 32 - 1
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

you idiot, i posted many times in the thread BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE ARGUING WITH ME you ignoramus. is that hard to understand? EVERYONE was posting in the thread MANY times, me included because i was arguing with people and reponsding to peoples arguments against me. stfu.

word, i was also very sure id vote for hibe too, based on the fact he is both 23767x better than you and the fact hes been on a warpath this entire tourney.

but excellent call, u sure played me, never mind the fact hibe honestly beat you and deserves to win this round. its whatever, though.

what does that prove? oh, nothing. u had no other stand out lines, and that only stands out cause it mentions me, hence me bringing it up you jackbitch. sorry i dont feel you, sorry i dont feel 99% of RM and think nearly all of you are wacksauce, sorry i vote honestly and dont sugarcoat, sorry you picked the absolute worst beat ever to rap to.

do you think hibe lost so far? not including this battle, but his previous rounds? do u think any of his rounds were a SLAUGHTER by his opponent? word, thats right, they werent. and i felt he won ALL of them and his last few verses were dope as fuck to me.

this one i didnt feel as much cause i couldnt understand some shit which is exactly what i said in the thread. keep telling yourself im hate voting and im on his dick so im blind to him losing, its pathetic as fucking HELL, just like when noodles did it.

wow mission accomplished pal, you sure clowned me. im allll over hibe by saying he beat you. its not like he could *ghasp* HAVE ACTUALLY HAD A BETTER VERSE. thats right, thats inconceivable.

no, faggot, nowadays people who are mediocre as FUCK, such as yourself, beat dope rappers like HIBE because of hate voters like kryan k and his gay voting ring, as well as idiot faggots like d omen who hate vote noodles into oblivion based on petty shit.

its people like me who arent affected by any outside bullshit that vote honestly.

and doggie, honestly, you lose.
    test
  7. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

And to answer what you said about the screen shots I posted in my original post...THIS IS A FUCKING BATTLE YOU IDIOT, I'M SUPPOSED TO DISS YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR. I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO PLAY BY THE RULES lmao and I see it effects you cause you're heated, got you lying and everything...but it's cool, real people know the deal. Don't try to play the role for the "Rm Vets" lol
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

ewwwwwww Nonsense brought it this round...

oooooooooooo so did hibe

dayum hibe u had a good battle each round

hmmmmmmmmm
    test
  9. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wait lemme stop for a second....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We don't believe you, you need more people!!!!
    test
  10. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

Non, you're acting like a brat. No better explanation; you are a little kid right now that won't shut the fuck up until he gets his way. Let it fucking pass.

Now, I'll wait for you to say "stfu u noob" or some retarded shit. And, no, I'm not one of Hibe's "aliases"
    test
  11. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

"The guilty will speak"
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

wow...yall didnt even wait for votes to start before yall started bitching at eachother...

hibes threads are always like 10 pages long of bickering and fighting...lol
    test
  13. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

first, hibe is like the most controversial cat on the board...to qoute skrybe "hibes threads are always like 10 pages long of bickering and fighting...lol"
    second, an easy way to clear up the alias deal is to look at the flashing light crap in the lower right of a post and see if these people are online at the same time
    third, I gotta listen to this battle a few more times before I weigh in with a vote, but will do soon
    test
  14. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

thats what the light is for?hahaha

i thought it was my gaydar

lol naw

thats a real good point......
    test
  15. FactUnderground

FactUnderground Eff You

Word. You've been talking an awful lot in this tread.
    test
  16. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

wow can any of you faggots shut the fuck up for 5 seconds and stop making these threads so fuckin big?

why the fuck do u girls need to argue like.....yourselves.

jesus christ.
    test
  17. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Noodles wishes emceegoddess would stop arguing with nonsense so that noodles vs hibe doesnt get less views than this.. teehee :)
    test
  18. Iroc

Iroc Rich Uncle Skeleton

lmao@nonsense whining and crying
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

lmao@ hibe saying that person isnt him and then the person posting 6 minute after like he signed off and signed in.
    test
  20. Hibernation

Once Again. I Am A Motherfucking Moderator Of This Website For The 2 Most Populated Sides Of This Board. If I Was Using Aliases, Not Only Would I Get Caught, Id Be Stripped Of My Modship. And Yet Again, Ive Been Here For 5 Years, WHY The FUCK Do You Think I Would Be Dumb Enough To Make A Name With 2 Posts??? Id Atleast Freepost An Get 100+, Im Not Some Oblivious Newbie. And WHYYYY??? WHY Would I Post My Link In My Sig On The Alias Name?!?! LMAO
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.