Summer GRB Semis: Hibernation vs. Non$en$e

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - Semi Finals

- Semi Final Audios are DUE Thursday Night July 13th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Thursday Night July 13th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    - Hi Mom!
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

www.soundclick.com/hibernation

Good Luck

test
  3. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

test
  4. Hibernation

test
  5. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

i love hibes intro
    i went wild when i heard it on writers block vol 3
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

wow nonsense this is the WORST beat ever jesus christ. all over hibe, meh, decent. awful closer. had a few decent lines, i absolutely hate this beat tho. hibe i dont like your round this much, i cant understand a lot of shit for some reason, sounds like u rushed a few parts. u had some insane quotables tho and a dope ass beat, the first one at least.

I don't know what's worst, you, or ya hideous mother/
    is that a mammal..
    nah she considered a other/

dissing peoples parents/gfs is the gayest shit in this grb so far.

it's past weak ya threads filled with mass peeps/
    it's funny cause every one of them registered last week/

that flowed dope to the beat. kinda gay if hibey really was doing that, but i havent been keeping up with this crap.

that one cover up nonsense like aesop rock fans claimin his stuff is just complex is the line of the battle easily. insanely sick setup/punch. hibe got this to me, but like i said, sounded like u rushed mad shit.

"i got some evil kindarustaburyissinahurge"

i somehow have no idea wtf you are saying.

"isnt it worth it seein a heavyahfeuhthiffda coppin a squat"

again no idea what u said. hand me my ass line was dope. i could barely understand the shit in the middle of your loong ass ABBBBBBBBBA rhyme scheme.

somethin delete ya somethin like katrina victims caught in the eye of the storm

date to teh prom favorite thong shit was nuts.

dont like the real world shit, sounds forced and akes too much song. wildest police chase shit was hella tight, some of your punches i feel go overlooked cuz u dont really enunciate them, just kinda go over em normally when i feel tehy deserve special attention. idk, just feel some cats will overlook them.

god i hate this second beat.

v-hibe
    test
  7. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

hibe swallows all poppa bergandy style
    test
  8. kCliPze

kCliPze Not To Be Fucked Wit

man if hibe gets past this round i think im gonna lose faith in all rm tournys lol =\

"you stay logged in.. damn you gotta be kiddin
    how ya post count look like a lottery ticket.. " man

"he got so many names i thought he was mexican.."
    "funny every one of them registered last week"

ya man plz justice =\
    test
  9. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

Hibernation's Punch Lines Were Much Much More Advanced In My Opinion, Nonsense's Were The Same Ol' Same Ol'. Honestly I Think Hibe Was Much More Clever

V-Hibe
    test
  10. Hibernation

If anyone posts with a low post count.. Its not me. I've been here 6 years, I'm not oblivious. If I made an alias, why the FUCK would I put my link in my profile????? Plus I'm a moderator.. Lmao, if I did that, my lil moderability would be stripped :(

Just figure I'd clear that up, seems some people reach desperate levels when its semis time
    test
  11. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

No im not hibe, LoL
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

lottery tickets have 5 digit numbers with commas? that line wasnt good. if people seriouslyu think the aforementioned lines are insanely sick than i have lost faith in voters (jk, lost faith a LONG time ago)
    test
  13. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

^^HAHA at you proving me right...

"cause it's all over hibe like emceegoddess"

I knew you'd be the first one in here chump jism
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

i proved you right by voting on a battle? im the first in here cause hibe showed me his audio last night, i couldnt understand shit and i was tired so i said id peep in tomm and double check. so i came in and voted.

nice prediction pal, maybe you're psychic. can you predict by how many votes you're gonna lose?
    test
  15. Hibernation

Looks like I was right too

"I see you kissing ass and making friends, hoping they'll play defense and wait in threads to sway against the fact that I won"
    test
  16. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Lmao emceegoddess it's funny how you don't have time to show up for your own battle, but you have time to post in all of hibes battles and even defend him when someone else talks shit about hibe ie when lordhysider said something about hibe in the hibernation vs noodles thread. So what does that tell me, that you're hibes personal cheerleader you faggot ass bitch.

and Hibe wtf are you talking about...I don't even associate with anyone on this board like that. All I said in this thread is emceegoddess proved me right. Wtf do ya'll have a relationship going on, cause ya'll come to each others defense quick as shit. Lmao what type of faggot shit is this??

By ya'll doing this, it makes the FACTS I stated in my battle verse even more hilarious...lmao have fun love birds
    test
  17. EmceeGoddess

what a horrible run on sentence. i had the time to show for my battle, who said i didnt? i didnt show because i didnt want to and i announced i was noshowing immediately to be fair to my opponent. i dont post in all of hibes battles, i post in nearly all battles period. people need votes, so i vote on battles. due to huge irony and a craaaazy coincadence, hibernation is still in the grb, so ive voted in his battles. its shocking i know. i dont defend hibe, i dont come to his rescue, i dont dick ride him. when i see someone say something incredibly stupid, i point it out and voice my opinion. ive always done this and always will, shut the fuck up.

when idiots have come in random threads, trolls with 10 posts and have no reason to be in ANY grb thread ive told them to shut the fuck up, even when voting for hibe or whoever else.

again, how does me voting on yet another battle in grb prove you right? im all over hibe cause i voted on your guys battle? i guess im all over you too cause i also voted in your battle? im all over every other rapper whos battle i voted on? shut the fuck up you annoying cretin. you didnt state any facts in your mediocre verse with a horrible beat, u said im all over hibe, oooh good one, im sure the idiots who have been hate voting against vibe all grb will quote the hell out of it and you can feel special.

shut up please.
    test
  18. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

In the battle of hibernation vs noodles

EmceeGoddess 9 posts

In the battle of hibernation vs beige

EmceeGoddess 5 posts

If you're not all over hibe, why don't you just go in there and say vote=hibe and just leave. Watch you come back like "Oh see what had happened was" Lmao kid who are you trying to fool??

AND LMFAOOOO @ you even having the AUDACITY to try to call someone elses verse mediocre. Have you heard yourself lately? "That's like a pedophile being a host on to catch a internet predator". You have no room to speak on anyone else. And you can come back with the expected "I ain't a rapper I just do it for fun" bullshit but you're not fooling anyone.

Lmao how dare you attempt to talk down on someone elses verse. LMAO the nerve of this little nigga.
    test
  19. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

you want to talk grammar?
    lets talk about how many misplaced commas are in this response.

LOL

almost every single one

im sorry (to the battlers) im done ill edit this to my vote later

ps: for the post below me LOL
    everything you post has badly placed commas.
    test
  20. EmceeGoddess

and both of these threads had HOW many responses? they were gigantic threads with huge conversations and arguments in between votes you fucking idiot.

no, watch me come back with, "i did say vote - hibe in the noodles battle and noodles bitched about me hate voting, which resulted in me having to respond to him 8 more times you stupid jackass."

wtf all i ever say is im not good at rapping you fucking faggot. when have i EVER said otherwise? your verse here is mediocre as FUCK. face that or not, it doesnt matter, but hibe got you on this one. he didnt destroy you like i would've expected, but he got you pretty easily.

lol @ not fooling anyone. ur right, i love rapping, i love rap, i love everything about it, i cant wait to do it more often.

why in the fuck would i have to be dope to tell you that your shit isnt that good? like all of a sudden people have to match someone elses ability to judge how good they are? dog shut the fuck up you pathetic little bitch.

roflmfao -casketed dies ressurects- thats sooo funny dude omg omg, cause its totally like, i have no idea, omg, like how to make a real sentence even though the first 15 bajillion of my posts had perfect punctuation and spelling and now i just dont care enough to do that. shut the fuck up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.