Summer GRB Semis: Cire vs. P-Nut

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - Semi Finals

- Semi Final Audios are DUE Thursday Night July 13th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Thursday Night July 13th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Semis will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

test
  4. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

test
  5. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Uh, was tired while doing this vote...so Uh, Yea.

P-Nut...had a couple of good lines, voice was boring to listen to, Uh...ok, your flow was basic, really mediocre disses man, your defininatelty had multies, but none holding enough substance within them to do any damage through your verse, overall...it was ok. Like said, you had a few good lines, motor boat mouth...veteran dies, and a couple more.

Cire.....Alot of funny lines, delivery was raw, I listened to you first...so It made it more appealing to find out most of the stuff you said about him within your verse was relevant and on point for the most part. Uhm, both had good beat choices... You pulled that shit

against mac Detroit,
    And I noticed something about the tactic this fag employed,
    Besides the forced multisyllable trash he voiced,
    Its B Rabbit when pop-a-dock got his ass destroyed,

A picture says a thousand words yo and yours just says Acne,

^ this and like I said earlier about him saying alot of things that were actually truthful won this battle for him, plus the multies, punches and all that were pretty good. This is actually the only battle where I could listen to both parties the whole way through...meh

Vote-Cire

anyone has anything to say about this vote..take a warm cup of fuck you and get over it.

*grabs pillow and goes to sleep *
    test
  6. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

LMAO @ P-Nut usin' the Jeannie Ortega beat!!! HAHAHAAA. I could not take you seriously from 1:03 - 1:25. Hahaaaa. Oh man...
    test
  7. TunK

TunK Active Member

I think Cire had better punche lines but overall P-nut had it. Since its an internet battle my vote is base on five categorys.

Punch lines - Cire
    Delivery - P-nut
    Flow - P-nut
    Beat - P-nut (The second one)
    Wordplay - P-nut

peace
    test
  8. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

this was ight but cire took this, p-nut came ight had some lines i felt but that whole style/flow you tried coming with on both beats i wasnt feelin, went waay left field with it i felt, regardless cire came with some lines i also felt and a style more suited for the battle listening wise

good luck to both
    test
  9. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

this was the most one sided battle of the tourney

no questions asked

cire got it
    id like to say when cire spit an example of what p nut thinks are multis was bananas

then followed it up with some real shit lol
    test
  10. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

i truly see cire winning this... he still isnt on his a- game.. but his flow and delivery is BACK.. and he had enough of his serious punchlines we all love to hear to topple over p-nut who seemed to be relying on smoothe flow and multis.

cire MATCHED your multis. and OVERCAME your punches.

throwing this to cire.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

vote= cire
    test
  12. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

Im sorry dude, we've been cool and all but-you're seriousley retarded as fuck. the end.

overall i thought this was one sided just like the rest of the voters above me have said. p-nuts approach just wasnt as vicious as cire's, and his flow and scheme got kinda boring after a while..it really aint battle-like. cire just straight clowned the fuck outta p-nut, shit had me rolling when you were immitating him lmao. cire got this pretty easy-flow, punches, delivery, and all that mumbo jumbo.

hands down, yet again, team mexico makes it to the fucking finals. i shall be your road block next grb >[

vote - cire.
    test
  13. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

p-nut, i dunno...not bad, but i never really felt his battles. Its always been boring to me..and the beat selection is absolutely terrible LOL...i dunno..i think you dont really have anything that stands out about your style, then lyrics are pretty good overall...but i think your delivery, coupled with the terrible beats kinda keeps me from enjoying the shit as much as some other battles.

cire, this was okay...you spit more than usual, and had good lyrics..you just kinda were hard to understand on this one.. It was a lil bit dull too, but i still think you took this one. I definitely thought it was the better of the two. The rhyme scheme keeps it interesting, and the fact that your style is distinctive and stands out
    test
  14. L e S

L e S New Member

another great fucking battle, good job yall
    test
  15. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Pnut

Flow is solid...pronounce persistance line was clever....oh wow the second beat is not good...Lyrics arent bad but there wasnt a whole lot that was really standoutish...not too bad though...

Cire

Good shot on the multis...ohhh pnut line was good...this is niiiiice...oh man....Pnut he is really breaking your whole game down...Cire took this....

Vote = Cire

This was a little one sided...Nut did his thing but Cire has really elevated...this was a touch matchup...good shit fellas
    test
  16. ssssslawk

ssssslawk A wah di bloodclat dis

vote-cire, sounded better, better punches
    test
  17. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

Nut: haha @ intro... oh fuck no you aren't using this beat... please... fuck, you are.. haha.. okay... syllable scheme is nice, but you're not hitting with many punchlines... beat switch.. better, but not by much.. "heaven is real".. aiigh.. multis, but nothing hard hitting... "mowing my lawn".. eh... "are what you eat, then I'd be you".. nice.. - Eh... was lacking lines, but flow was steady. A little generic, but steady.

Cire: "Zidane did".. haha.. "P-nut dont fit you no more".. haha.. "hoping it seems wicked".. mmm!.. "its going to sleep".. haha.. "pull a card".. sick... "golden shower".. haha.. "fighting chance".. dope.. "yours just says 'acne'".. hahaha.. "put a shell inside of P-nut"... haha

Cire. Hands down. Ignoring punches, and comparing them on something they have in common - nice syllable schemes. Cire's was just all around solid, plus had a mixture of personals and random jabs.

v-Mexico
    test
  18. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

Nutzo - I'm actually liking this beat...flow is good as always...lyric was cool...commit suicide before pronouncing presistant..lol nice....next beat..ahh love this joint..tell me if heaven is reall..nice...delivery seems none battle like..coulda used a track or so of adlibs..lmao shout and sounds like a motor boats in your mouth....beyond duke like sheldon williams....sounds like you focused more on your rhyme scheme on this.

Eric( the guy who stole my name) - forcin all those multis...top of the dome/zudane..lol damn I was gonna flip that shit but forgot about it when I was writing...lol ugly, acne, scared fagget cause p nut dont fit you no more......scoulded by coffee...lol....lmao@the imitation,play checkers with grown bats..lol...golden shower line ill....foamin at the mouth when scope is on him...nice....picture says a thousand words/acne..lol...nice closer too

I think Cire got this..stay on the attack..more direct...more with the eye of the rabid badger

VOTE= Cire eriC
    test
  19. TunK

TunK Active Member

1. We were never cool if you think im "retarded as fuck".
    2.Its one mans opinion whether my one vote may be stupid to everyone on here i stay true to what i think.
    test
  20. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

I can take P off the top of my head like a golden shower,

SHit

pnut came good but cire dominates
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.