Summer GRB Rd 3: skrybeminds vs. iLLy

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

pretty slept on battle, both came veryyyy good though, but of course one has to always edge the other opponent in some category.

illy..i want that fuckin beat so badly..gimme..now.. anywho, you've elevated a fuckload in this tourney dude, flows stepped up quite a few notches but like cire said you pause a bit too much and it bores the listener sometimes. and you're voices catchin up on me! i guess im gettin used to it, unless you're usin it to its full potential..or some shit like that. what stood out the most were your punches, and i was took by surprise at.....how many nameflips you didnt use ;] usually you nameflip like a bitch and its annoyin as fuck, but this round ..*high five*

skrybe..or shall i call you mac detroit fused with royce da 5'9'? lol, for some reason i find you a mix of the two, which brings out a dope as fuck/enjoyable emcee to listen too. your rhyme schemes nice, and your flow's off the wall lol. punches were pretty nice, the mixtape line made me crack a grin haha, just by the way you delivered it. good shit regardless..

overall like everyone above me stated..Skrybe just took this hands down, he just came with a more enjoyable track you could say. his flow and delivery's just a few steps ahead of Illy's, who im also still wonderin if hes black or white..

vote - skyrbe
    test
  2. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

ouch@its mean you know what came for//Im here to put my john hancock on your tank top with a chainsaw"...that sounded vicious as hell, lol...

ill'y mismatch line for the opener was dope as hell to me, this is a sick ass beat, i need to somehow get my hands on this beat, holla at P-nut bout this, lol...real talk...more of a waste than j-lo's hips was dope...hmm...

i don't really know how the vote vount is so far apart, i jus played these, they kinda even in my opinion, i guess people felt the Syrkbe tactic, i respect that n' could see why, Illy had a lot of punches that prolly go over peeps heads like a Laws battle track, such is life...the scheme he had bout Enef in round 1 was dope as hell 2, lol...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.