Summer GRB Rd 3: MicMyth vs. Laws

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Technique isn't he one who spit that line....he was the one who recieved the line. Someone dissed him with that line...fuckin idiot.
    test
  2. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

yay laws posted a soundlclick instead of d music...

mic myth started real strong, but fell off towards the end...but at first he was saying some harsh shit, and sounded like he meant it. I wish he kept up the agression...and there were some points where the delivery was slightly shaky.

laws shit was just so fluid...and he he had the more clever lines. ...your swagger on this one was dope...just smashed it with delivery, plus had good content....
    test
  3. Junq

Junq aka Junqtion

micmyth you sounded real gritty an dope

laws shit was smooth and brutal

i would go with laws on this, but this was another dope round 3 battle
    test
  4. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

micmyth...personal as hell, gritty as delivery wit some hatred...the snoop dogg shit good...coulda been flipped a little better...like we really gave a fuck ya audio was up...seems that you the favorite, beat by deuce nigalow...damn, really hard here

laws...waterboy aquaman, look like suge knight, undertaker using a meter stick, beep when he backs up...jeff won't let me retire...guess I'm nonchalant for being rapmusic's messiah, clear he don't ever get feedback...I'm votin for micmyth...I can't wait to get to the voting link and see if you did...

both of these were more personal, and even though the second half of his audio wasn't even dedicated to micmyth, I think laws got it...
    test
  5. stop

stop New Member

Laws I don't know what you're whining about? Unfortunately, you really haven't been trying hard lately. You claim that you were but we just don't see it. You're lines have been pretty much BLAND lately. It's not because you haven't been shouting on the mic - it's just that your delivery has been sub par lately. Stop being so overconfident in your battles.
    test
  6. L e S

L e S New Member

ok, im sorry
    test
  7. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

ok dad lol

wtf

that sounded so funny when i read it
    test
  8. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

Mic came fucking hard man you really elevated since i last heard you man

laws...lmao @ aqua man line.. flows just perfection like usual but nothing special

its close cause you didnt come hard... it would be a shame to lose when you could have won huh... but you will

if you could vote it would be for mic myth
    test
  9. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

above the no shows
    test
  10. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

laws is laws ofcourse, dope track some pretty cool lines.... but i think mic myth came hard on this shit, prolly hardest ive heard him come on a track, his delivery is gettin way better, i can actually feel it now lol.... but had good disses, good personals..... dont know if the vote will matter, but i gotta give it to myth on this one...
    test
  11. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

laws is simply to polished to advanced in this one
    test
  12. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

....that doesn't make sense...
    test
  13. Deaf Def

Deaf Def Tha WordSmith

i think that myth could work on his delivery a bit, it was kind of choppy for me. though it had some good punches, i think he could have tackled this track a little harder as far as how he voiced his opinions and statements. some of the syllables were off as far as the poetry too. might wanna work on that.

laws came up on this one. it was pretty funny but i think it was more poetically correct lol! wanted to prove he was tryin and shit! bitches! i don't think myth predicted this one correctly from the stands though.

pz.
    test
  14. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

test
  15. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Laws simply overpowered Mic in this one...Myth had some pretty personal stuff, and the delivery was pretty raw, but I feel like you fell off beat at times, but you definitely came better than I expected....

Laws is just too fluid...I think people take the fact that he makes it look sooo easy, as him not trying...he had punches/flow/delivery...very solid verse...and he always sneaks under the drama radar, which is respectable....

Expect Laws in the finals, and more than likely taking this whole thing
    test
  16. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

micmyth delivery and flow is ploished as fuck and whoever thought he fell off beat is just making shit up...point where u thought he fell off beat if you think he did.....you cant cuz he didnt....
    test
  17. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^Aight, when I get home from work I'll find the point, if these threads are still open
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.