Summer GRB Rd 3: Konseetid vs. Cire

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

yeah wow@cires off flow... whats going on cire?

ill lyrics though that made up for it... im a lyrics fan i must say

definitely not best verse of the tourney though, dont know what gasms is talking about o_O

konseetid definitely had the better flow.

but its certainly hard to compete with cire ona lyrical level when he's trying.. though he SHOULDNT BE IN THIS ROUND... lol... he made making it here worthwhile

vote - cire

both of ya'll should check out and drop honest votes on my battle. much appreciated.
    test
  2. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

lol... i thought you was tha one i was beatin they ass in yahoo pool... lol... get at me on aim fam... Kon Sea Tid ... gotta talk to you bout sum shyt... and maybe still bust ya ass and shyt... haha...

but to cire... good showin... i don't have no excuses like most would...i just plain lost and i kno it.. lol... it ain't nuffin doe... keep doin what you doin and make me tha otha two jawns when you get a chance... good shit and all that...
    test
  3. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

well, since it was brought up, theres a reason why my flow sucked and i know it did but i just wasnt playing the excuse card anymore considering how gay some of the voters are but since its to late now. I woke up with the worse chest pain in my life, i had hooped the day before balls to the wall, was fine when i slept the night before which was when i wrote this and woke up feeling like had a fucking anvil on my chest. Took some meds and still continued to have pain and be short of breath which is the reason i basically died during the "ya style is not hitting" line.

but yeah, konseetids a gentleman, mad respect.
    test
  4. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

cunninlynguists beat was an awful choice. lyrics arent g00t. cire wins.
    test
  5. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

got damn u Cire, lol...
    test
  6. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Cire just ripppped this....hahaha had me dying throughout....Kon had some nice lines, just tough to listen to...with a little more polish kon is gonna be pretty dope though...

But Damn Cire, the beat fit your voice perfectly...might've been my favorite verse of the round...goood shit...
    test
  7. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

kon... trying to ignore your quality, your lines and delivery are still not up to par with what I was expecting. sorry man, you just didn't come with enough for me. your over use of swear words erks me a bit too, i'll admit. you had some references to him, but nothing that hasnt already been done. cant just beat the dead horse and expect to win the race.

cire ... i mean, this was an impressive piece. crazy wordplay, and I'm actually like your syllable scheme. not as complex, but packed full of doubles.

it was a pretty easy decision. cire took this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.