Summer GRB Rd 3: John Boot vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

lmao...wtf do yall smoke?

shortys vote got canceled by mine because he cheated...in any competition any acheivements(medals stripped and banning from comp)happen to cheaters...I don't know how much more simple I could make it...

med hit me up and voted for me why?cuz I got 5 votes against me right off the bat and he knew it was closer...he knew something was a rie...that's why nyce...I didn't say anything about six...so ask medevil why,it compelled him to hit me up on aim and vote for me...lol...but now that I've broken the 11th commandment by asking people I don't even know to drop an HONEST VOTE I'm getting crucified...

I got dudes I voted against comin in sayin they feel the same as me...

I think way more people are involved in tragic and shortys "ring" than are owning up to it...

I've never seen no bullshit like this in my life...lol
    test
  2. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

shortys isnt a cheat vote he paid ten dollars shortys cheat vote was Kyran Ks and medevil himself cancelled it out You voted for yourself because you were unsure when voting closed and didnt want to lose Then You were begging people to vote for YOU because you felt you got cheated Youve been enough of these tourneys to know that type of shit is considered cheating and you played yourself
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

like i said before...

let it be a tie...

you both lose...I NEED MONEY
    test
  4. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

lmao@compelled

dirt u take online battlin way too seriously bro

if u win u win

we tie we tie

u still havent answered my question

if i felt u deserved all those others votes..y didnt I allow u to vote for urself when u asked?
    test
  5. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

see he gets it...if one person gets it im happy...and like i said again..i paid for STASH to be in the tourny..if i was such a cheat i woulda used it...i voted against him cuz he lost..medevil out spit him easliy..it shouldnt even be close...

now the back and forth shit is because he is a bitch and dissed my 6 month old when he said he wasnt going to before our battle..kid is a wierdo freak as you can see in his picture...

but no doubt dirt will be remembered as being one of the biggest sissy boy bitches in tournament history

good job dirt!

wow
    test
  6. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

what im saying is....when u aimed nonsense... u said u were 4 votes in the hole at the moment...

even though med had already voted for u.... u had already voted for urself, and u claim u have nothing against tragic's vote....

but yet u were still 4 votes in the hole..... so actually my math was wrong, ur claiming u have 7 unfair votes against u, or i guess i should say, 4 other ones that i didnt mention, that ur saying are unfair?
    test
  7. Dirt

lol...I got the convo saved but icant post it from the sidekick....

I never asked u to vote for me.u hit me up outta nowhere about it..."compelled"

deserved what votes med???its a close battle...u came so now I don't deserve any now???lol

imma have boot log on to aim and post this big convo u keep speakin of...lol again
    test
  8. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

im laughin at the fact that u used a word like compelled

i know u didnt ask

word@ nyce i didnt even catch on to that
    test
  9. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

the deserving votes i was talkin about were the other 5,4 or 3 u felt u should have
    test
  10. Dirt

nyce...I thought nonsense was one of the people who called a tie...so I asked why he wasn't trying to even if it out if he thought so...

and then after that ,once again, all I did was ask him to vote honestly...

I don't see what's wrong with that even if there was no cheating involved to begin with...so your losin me..and why wasn't u up in here hollarin all this shit when I was actually down from certified cheat votes...not questionable votes...but cheat votes...

I ask dudes I have no affiliation with to vote honestly...period..what the fuck is wrong with that someone please answer that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  11. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

what are you talkin about??
    i thought i was a coke addict?? lol i never made a thread about yayo, ever

and when id hit you up?
    tragic ive never felt you
    ive always took you as a joke on this board
    one thats been long an played out

ps: yes stupidity of yours brought me to respond again
    i never knew people really made shit up when they say bout "you wanted to collab back in the day you were on my dick".. but i guess so haha
    ima think twice everytime i see someone say that now

ps2: you couldnt fuck with me, i really dont think so
    and it dont matter anyway, i have people that would handle you for me
    and no not on some "gang" shit, or on some bitch shit
    just cause i can
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

blahahha

i thought you weren't gonna respond??????

couldnt take the heat ? pussy boy????

you look like you have some type of muscle disease

and yeh u did make retarded posts like the one about how you did coke and you want to stop after doing it a couple times ...

your a flakey idiot who befriends textcees for company

go away you nerd

wow
    test
  13. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

cuz i dont be sayin much.... like i should be doin now.... so its yall thread, so aint my buiz, imma leave it alone...
    test
  14. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

[​IMG]

crazy how tragic has outshined me in my own battle thread
    test
  15. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

well least with dirt on both his names is almost double me

i only respond to that homo half the time

weeeeeeeeeeee

wow
    test
  16. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

^do you ever get over stalking people tragic, you cool, but sometimes u just dont know when to stop.

like its getting ridiculous, you should be banned from voting in matches. same with shiorty B, alot of your guys's votes are complete booty
    test
  17. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

wow @ dirts astounding 44 posts
    test
  18. Dirt

Its my battle thread!I was arguin!iwas drunk!fuck it...u got me again...lol...

I have a severe problem with arguing with complete idiots...I can't stop..lol..

and I was posting under dirt and john boot so its prolly more than 44 lol...

nice verse med,its too bad all the politics cracked off but that don't take nothin away from our skill...dope battle...good luck in the semis bro...I may have done some shady things I still don't quite undestand fully,but I will work on my "net etiquite" and we can get the rematch someday...u my first one on one loss...congrats man..
    test
  19. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

i thought my 40 was going to be record!.. dirt wins again
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.