Summer GRB Rd 3: John Boot vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

man dont get all over excited after 10 rapmusic tournies you finally are succeeding...i see you getting all over excited and shit lately...

your a fucking homo also

get off my dick...do something productive with yaself...ya signed online all day long

wow
    test
  2. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

lol at cheat...

how did I cheat...

what did I do that broke the rules...

last time I checked asking people u don't even know to vote honestly wasn't a big deal...lemme call my fuckin lawer...

lmao @ net politics...
    test
  3. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

i would forfeit now dirt...or more convos are coming

go out with a bit of dignity you have left

wow
    test
  4. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

and hes been doing it to me
    this round it didnt matter so i didnt complain

i been sayin since round 1 there should be a way to get him out of voting and everything altogether
    and i still stand behind that

i didnt jump up suddenly for this battle
    i can careless who wins lol i aint advancing unless i get crazy amount of votes suddenly, thats just my opinion

ps: im not tryin sway or take sides, like i said, but its hard to read buncha drama and not drop your opinion when it seems everyone else is, feel me? its no beef to you cause you voted against me (some instantly think that) cause dirt did to along with the other 8-9
    test
  5. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

atom you have no clue what your talking about...

shorty b has his vote...and kyrans...and he obviously doesnt give a shit if people know that

i didnt vote against you until this round cuz you lost homie..simple as that

if u think shorty has the most pull you are out ya mind..there some kids in this tourny that know 5 peoples passwords...they just keep it slick..trying to hide what they doing

its obvious shorty its cool with kyran also...dont you think if he disagreed with his votes he woulda changed the password by now?

think about it...

you kids really need to grow up

I PAID FOR STASH's name for this tourny...outta my own hard earned money

and do u see me voting with IT???????????

you kids got me totally twisted

ive lost battles before but ive never dealt with a bigger bitch then DIRT in my whole net carrer...which has been forever ...haha

but yall fucking up medevil

had the best audio of this round and it a honest and good DOOD...

but do what you gotta do...this faggot dirt keeps responding to me so ima keep giving it back to that bitch...believe that

but this is the realest shit ive typed in this whole thread

1 up

spread love
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

ive been rapping for maybe 2 and a half years....this is my second tourney on RM ever...

so go tell your make-believe stories to somebody else homie. I dont get gassed off winning internet battles or myspace hits...im not built like you.
    test
  7. Dirt

yeah...I've never ever outta 50 somethin battles seen this before...I left for three years and evidently the whole politic thing snowballed...it was like a mythical thing to me cuz I never really seen it happen to me...it was always bux or nimrod with crazy politics goin on...haters in the thread buggin,arguin,etc beyond measure...shit happened to me but to never to that effect and never to this effect here...so this is all new to me....I was never faced with the proven fact someone cheated and voted against me...I never had a guy like tragic follow my every post with intent of swayin...most of the people I beat took it like big boys...

all the vets sayin this one of the best/closest battles ever...

I get ONE vote up(ONE),and your heart skips.

I'm startin to wonder how close u and shorty and tragic intended to be med.
    test
  8. Evideem

Evideem Browsing

Dirt is being gay as hell.

You know this guy is so mad right now that he got beat by Med, he was the first guy to get so hyped about this tournament, with all the questions and all the threads, all the Jeff talk.

Med voted for you, you voted for yourself - and who knows how many people voted for you cause of the corny shit you doing over AIM.

I think you went way passed the 3 hate votes that were issued to you. Even though so many people got the same 3 votes against them too, yet I don't see Dirt replying in their threads 50 times like in his own.

You're a loser, but we all I know what you got planned tonight, about 2-3 votes automatically going for you so you can win it or tie.

I'd be surprised as hell if you lost this and not because you won. This shit wasn't a blowout but you didn't come your best and Med DID beat you. Too bad these tourneys never go without bullshit.

Someone said it in one of your threads when you were all hyped about the tourney before it even started, when they said you're getting too excited and you're going to be pissed when someone beats you, I just didn't know you'd get THIS desperate homo.
    test
  9. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

^(to tragic) who complained about my battle? i didnt, i didnt bring it up once
    shorty b hit me off with his and kryan k vote against me in my 1st and 2nd rd, almost instantly

thats all i said

why dont you just stick to being the ho you are and stop trying so hard?

id bitch slap your child and spit in your girls face

i dont care who you think you are, your a bitch
    you been doin this bullshit and making the most pointless threads since before i even came to this board an i feel i been here for to long
    respond, talk your shit, im not comin back to waste time
    test
  10. Dirt

post em...I aint hidin nothin..all I did was ask people to vote honestly they OBVIOULY did cuz HALF of them voted for med..

anybody I talked to on aim can post they convo if they got...I didn't sway anyone in the slightest...
    test
  11. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

FIrst of Nice battle both of ya came dope, i personally think med edge you dirt, but if its possible ya both should advance,

Second, why is there always this Bitch move dramas by some no life Wack ass niggas in every tourney, one of the reasons i didnt enter this time, and ya niggas have No shame to even say ya recorded ya aim convos, seriously wat fucking nonsense shit is that

EZ
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

when you hit someone up to vote on your battle...thats all you gotta say...yo vote on my battle and thats instantly swaying votes...

anyone whos been in this tourny knows that shit...and its not just you..you have mutliple people...if they are you on alias names or you and someone else hitting people up to vote 'honestly'...your a fucking push over faggot if you think thats not swaying

and to ATOM your a gross twig faggot...your a pure pussy..one of the weakest individuals i have seen on this website with your pussy lipped mustash...you make me puke...and u wonder why i would never collab with you years ago when u would hit me up...

i remember when you hit a couple lines of coke and you thought you were an addict...you are a clown homo and a true nerd..i mean i call alot of haters nerds..but you are a true nerd kid...

i could pinch ya arm and it would snap right in half

if anything your a cock addict..

wow
    test
  13. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

Medevil balanced out the ONE cheat vote...so all this extra curricular bullshit is wrong.
    test
  14. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

this battle seems to collect a ton of drama, so I'm excluding my vote for either side, both have some nice ass flows though, always peeped Dirt since he 1st came here a couple tournies back...and Evil got that swag that is outstanding, feel'n both sides...

dirt's fisher price line and other's were dope, evil came with strong ass lines as well...sad to see this battle result in drama rather than straight up battle'n, g'luck to both though...
    test
  15. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

exactly yo......dirt got played by these fools.....you shouldnt have gave in to all the bullshit they puttin off....now they got you lookin like the bad guy,exactly what they wanted.
    test
  16. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

man wtf... i guarentee dirt got votes just cuz hes dirt, and they wanna see him advance....med probably might have too, but im thinkin dirt probably got the nod on those type votes....not to mention med made up for kyrans vote, tryin to be a good sport, and then gettin fucked from it....... the other 2 votes should have stood, then dirt goes and votes for himself... and THEN starts aiming for people to vote on his battle... and magically POOF, its tied,...

med gettin screwed here, if dirt advances im more then sure he'll be voting for himself again, cuz he'll def be gettin some hate votes again, ... just take the L if u get it, its just a battle....ive never seen someone reply and btich about votes so much in my life...

but hey its yall's battle so i whatever i guess.... but thats my opinion... i guess if med aint bitchin bout it then it dont matter
    test
  17. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

well im not bitchin cuz like i said im not a child..but im not gonna stay silent about it u know

i just believe that the result to this battle has been decided days ago....i smell more bullshit votes comin his way.....but it is what it is i guess..i have no idea y the threads are still open.....

i really believe that he had every intention to vote for himself ...after i voted for him

i told dirt days ago..(he will prolly deny it ofcourse but i have no reason to lie)

i IMed him after seen tragic's second post in this thread(after his standard voting post)

i told him"dont respond to his post..i dont want the thread being u vs tragic"

cuz i knew thats how he would justify voting for himself ..like tragic pushed him to it u know
    test
  18. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

lmao @ ur sig... haha

and i just noticed that AIM message he had to nonsense, saying how he was 4 votes in the hole, but yet hes in here preaching how tragics should count, med even out kyran, and dirt took out shortys, tho i disagree with that... and still he was 4 inthe hole? so what 6 votes are u talking about dirt?
    test
  19. hovi

hovi New Member

this is some sad shit.
    test
  20. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tragic and shorty b are only two people who did what their damage weeks ago Eventhough it is partly their fault yall gotta stop pretending like they held a virtual gun to dirts head and forced him to act like a bitch
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.