Summer GRB Rd 3: John Boot vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

everyone said it mad close...I was 5 OBVIOUS shady/hate/cheat votes off the bat..that's why u was 5 days straight winnin...shit caught up...alla sudden I get one vote and the world stops...get the fuck outta here...

I didn't see cire calling a shafting when shorty admitted the cheat vote either...so....

fuck outta here again
    test
  2. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

RapS I KicK: Demention4th (6:36:09 PM): honest question for ya
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:36:13 PM): what up
    Demention4th (6:37:50 PM): if u felt me and med was a tie,and u gotta know by now about the 4 hate votes i caught,why aint people that said it a tie(u,wargasms,bj etc)tryin to tie it up(knowin i caught the aimring hate vote deal)
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:38:25 PM): I haven't even checked the votes, all I said was this is a close battle
    Demention4th (6:39:36 PM): im just curious...not sayin yo go vote...just wonderin why when peepz say this a tie,and know im gettin shafted they just leave it alone and say fuck tie,even tho they think its a tie
    Demention4th (6:40:15 PM): and do u think thats a stupid question?
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:40:29 PM): I didn't read anything else in the thread, I just listened to the music and left a reply saying this battle is close

RapS I KicK: NonSenSe Is ILL (6:40:44 PM): I don't get caught up in beefs, I barely play the boards like that
    Demention4th (6:41:22 PM): well the only reason im hittin u up about it...
    Demention4th (6:42:26 PM): shorty b used and alias to vote against me twice,tragic also got an alias to vote against me...not suspision...they admitted it
    Demention4th (6:42:53 PM): im 4 illigitimate votes in the hole...
    Demention4th (6:43:31 PM): if u look medevil even voted for me to try to even it,but thats just 1 vote
    Demention4th (6:44:10 PM): now im down two,when in actuality,without the cheat votes WOULD be a tie
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:44:31 PM): lol I hate getting involved in the politics of battles, I mean I think you nice or whatever, but I just hate to get involved in all this beef in stuff, that's why I rarely leave replies in threads

RapS I KicK: Demention4th (6:45:37 PM): its not getting involved in beef...its just doing what u stated...tying it up.
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:46:00 PM): I never said I thought it was a tie, or that it should be a tie
    Demention4th (6:46:07 PM): believe me if i didnt get cheated u wouldve only heard from me to collab.
    Demention4th (6:46:37 PM): oh....i thought u did..
    Demention4th (6:46:44 PM): did u think i lost?
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:47:27 PM): I dunno I've been listening to both audios trying to figure out who i want to vote for
    Demention4th (6:47:31 PM): i think u should vote either way,if i lost i wanna know....i dont wanna lose to two CHEAT votes
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:47:38 PM): but even if I vote for you, it still won't be tied
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:47:54 PM): you're down by two votes

RapS I KicK: Demention4th (6:48:46 PM): one vote closer tho...every vote counts...what if it was u...would u want a honest hip hop heaed to go check it out?
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:49:18 PM): If it was me, and I was losing, I'd just take the L, I dunno to me it's not that serious
    Demention4th (6:50:38 PM): why is voting such a big deal to headz nowadys?i voted on every battle every round...dudes act like they can catch aids from it or somethin
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:51:01 PM): I've voted on every battle but that
    Demention4th (6:51:52 PM): why?
    Demention4th (6:51:57 PM): why mine?
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:52:10 PM): cause it's real close, and I'm still debating on who I want to choose
    Demention4th (6:52:21 PM): what did i do to get skipped by u,blackjesus,and everybody else?
    Demention4th (6:52:35 PM): so u are eventually gonna vote?

Medevil57: wow
    RapS I KicK: NonSenSe Is ILL (6:52:56 PM): It's cause it's close, trust me if I thought you clearly won I would vote for you, I voted for you in the other rounds cause I thought you clearly won
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:53:24 PM): I don't have anything against you or anything...it's just hard to vote cause I think ya'll both came nice
    Demention4th (6:54:43 PM): aight....i was tryin to get people to vote that didnt yet..whether its for me or not....i just want it to be clean cut u know?
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:54:53 PM): I feel you
    Demention4th (6:54:54 PM): thanx man...sorry to bother u...pz

sad
    test
  3. Dirt

and????

he said he aint play the boards like that...I explained the truth...point out one false thing I said..

I don't see me offering to wire money to his paypal for a vote,or asking for his name and password...I knew that was ya boy before I asked to him to vote..I also distinctly said "honest vote" "even if its not for me" "clean cut"...
    test
  4. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

dirt if u find nothin wrong with this..ur amazing

like i said im not a child

gl..the rest of the way

RapS I KicK: Demention4th (6:48:46 PM): one vote closer tho...every vote counts...what if it was u...would u want a honest hip hop heaed to go check it out?
    NonSenSe Is ILL (6:49:18 PM): If it was me, and I was losing, I'd just take the L, I dunno to me it's not that serious
    Demention4th (6:50:38 PM): why is voting such a big deal to headz nowadys?i voted on every battle every round...dudes act like they can catch aids from it or somethin
    test
  5. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i didnt call it a shafting when shorty b did it because he paid 10 dollars to vote yo, LOL so did tragic and medevil cancelled out the Kyran K vote himself something most cats wouldnt have done. If it was custom to cancel out votes that you were 100% sure in advance you would get against you me and nimrod would need 4-5 names every fucking round we've battle here against a decent oppoent we've shat on.

I didnt vote for myself when i battled reflexx even though i thought i was getting dicked by the same ass voters including tragic and shorty B nor did i cry to people on Aim about me getting cheated when in my mind i knew that was exactly what it was leaning towards. I dont see how you can justify any of your actions at this point including voting for yourself which was gay within itself then BLATANTLY aiming yo. desperation will make niggas do some gay shit though.

good luck to both yall.
    test
  6. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

ive been peeped how gay it was, i just aint say anything....
    test
  7. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

and the people voting for dirt after knowing all this are just as gay.....[stubby]
    test
  8. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

[hide]
    im spreading this campaign![/hide]

^^^ maybe GRB mods should consider using this :p
    test
  9. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

LMAO@the hate votes toward dirt...
    seriously that shit is mad pathetic....
    test
  10. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

damn lol
    test
  11. Dirt

in any competition,when someone cheats(gets pass and sn and votes twice as kryan k)they get DQd and anything they did is stripped...I also had an entry fee...so I used it to DQ the cheater and his vote...his vote wouldve been fine if he didn't cheat,like tragic's vote was...

I seriously have never heard of asking someone for people to vote honestly as being swaying...people point out their battles need votes all the time...what I did was no different...and half the people I hit up(cire,nonsense,etc) voted for u...cuz I made it a point to say "honest vote,close battle,etc ect"

u can clip pieces of that convo all ud like...cuz we both know as a whole,that convo just said "go vote,even if its for med"

but yeah I don't get it....maybe cuz I'm not a net head per say,and when I was cheating and politics were never this signifigant...its funny how people(nyce quota and cire) are like "this is fucked up blah blah" but when I caught those 5right off the bat,and med hit me up with sympathy(i dunno what the change of heart is about),cire and nyce weren't sayin "this is fucked up"....nyce wasn't sayin,"anyone that votes for med is fucked up cuz dirt got cheated"

yall got selective observational skillz huh?

lemme get this straight....yall are saying that when someone cheats to vote,both the cheaters votes should count???????

what part of the game is that?????????????????
    test
  12. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

im not on any side of this.. lot of drama

i havent read it all, but i read to the whole shorty b/kryan k thing

all ima say is i agree that shorty b's vote should be offset completely (meaning 2, both of them) just for the fact that he tried cheating.

a hate vote on your own name you paid for is 1 thing, but since he went out his way to get another name.. neither should count, thats reachin from hate to bullshit

other then that.. i dunno whats goin on
    test
  13. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

shorty b did the samething against me

he was doin this since round one guy

go to law's voting link
    http://board.rapmusic.com/contest/vote.php?id=169
    and youll see the samething

micmyth
    micmyth
    micmyth
    test
  14. Dirt

lol...

how u go from "this shit is fucked up imma go vote for you" to all this???

and I clearly stated...over and over and over....shortys votes and kryan ks should be stricken from everybattle...if the contestants don't want to stand up against it its there perogitive...I personally aint one for losing for my first time to cheating...I paid my ten dollars right?

ur begininning to bare a lot of resemblences to tragic.
    test
  15. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

This was definitely close.

I'll vote, maybe.
    test
  16. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

*sighs*

*sighs*

atom

said

it should be 2...right?he said shorty went out of his way..makin it seem like he targeted u with a huge amount of hate..my post was simply proved ..it went out to others

yes i voted for u..and dont act like ur 5 cuz u know i said that was just for kyran and now its even

had a truely felt both should have been canceled i would have given u the green light to vote..but obviously u decided to do that as well
    test
  17. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg at DIRT CHEATING even MORE

now he mass aiming everyone

blaahhahahaha

DIRT your a fucking true pathetic homo

wow
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

so in other words your happy that yall turned a dope battle into politics, bullshit, hate voting and dick swinging?

I'll pay jeff 20$ just to keep retarded assholes like you and your brother out of the grb next time.
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

best battle of the tournament and it starts turning into bullshit and controversy because the two wackest motherfuckers of all 80,000 registered members wanna act like 4 year olds
    test
  20. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

BoW 2 TraGiC: did he aim u
    Hibe Thinks: Yeah, a few people did
    Hibe Thinks: For him

^^^^^^^^^^^after that right there...this pre-rapist should be disqualified

i cant stand this faggot ...first it goes to shorty cheating when he thought your BUX BITTEN WACK ASS LOST...your no real mc homie...your shit is all based off biting other peoples shit and recording it for SOLELY NET PURPOSES ONLY...

10 bucks this 10 bucks that...

we all know you broke as shit and jobless and almost 30 and still trying to get a bachelors degree...

but god dayum...

plus you look like a child fucking rapist wierdo freak fuck...

if i ever caught up with you with my fam from UTICA (still researching me i see, fucking homo)

you would be deaded...those kids up there dont play around

i mean LOOK AT YOU!!! and people will understand why your doing what your doing!

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.