Summer GRB Rd 3: John Boot vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

nerd love

how sweet

wow
    test
  2. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

what makes u not a nerd???

answer the fuckin question.

what's seperates you from a net nerd???

ur too pussy to answer that cuz u know u have no relivant response.
    test
  3. Dirt

never in my life did I think someone that makes a thread in hook ups about their amount of friends on myspace, has a fuckin trillion posts,takes the time to photoshop my pic and make a fantasy album cover,and comes into a thread he's not even battling in at every opportunity he has..........

would use the word "NERD"

*DEAD*
    test
  4. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

*wonders who will get the last word before threads close*
    test
  5. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

h to the omo

you are a net stalker ...stop calling my 2 way sucka

wow
    test
  6. Dirt

I called your two way?!?!?!?

*dead*

...dude your on fuckin crack...seriously...

where the fuck would I get the number to your beeper?

that's just sooo lame to start makin up shit...

but then again,all uve been saying is I fuck dogs and I'm a child molester...it aint my fault u got diaper rash on your upper lip...

lose another battle somewhere else and ride that dudes cock..
    test
  7. Dirt

well???????
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

i dont gotta type why im not...i live it...i post facts...

you make songs about 6 month olds and vote for yourself in net battles

do i gotta go further?

wow
    test
  9. Dirt

I made a battle verse about u and added your son just to piss u off cuz you do it to everybody else...I'm glad I did...u desrve to be this pissed...

I voted for myself cuz another member of your worthless bloodline cheated....cheated...cheated...cheated....I just evened out the cheat votes...not even the hate votes cuz those are ok...

so wht does that make your brother then? a respectable competitor?....no...a fuckin loser that has to CHEAT to lose...cheats and still loses...that's just turbo pathetic...

I already like 5 things u do that are waaaaaayyy worse than what u just said about me...here ill display them again in case u want to defend yourself,I really wanna here your comeback to this..

you call people nerds yet YOU:

1)BRAG ABOUT HOW MANY MYSPACE FRIENDS U HAVE

2)PHOTOSHOP MY PICK AND MAKE A FANSTASY ALBUM COVER

3)HAVE OVER 10,000 POSTS

4)U ENTER A BATTLE THREAD YOUR NOT EVEN IN MORE THAN THE COMPETITORS DO AND SHOW RAW PASSIONATE EMOTION FOR ANOTHER MALE WHO COULD GIVE A FUCK LESS ABOUT YOU

5)CLAIM I CALLED U FOR AN EXCUSE TO ENTER THIS THREAD YET AGAIN(THE MOST PATHETIC OF ALL I THINK)

6)MAJORITY HAS ALREADY SAID YOUR ANNOYING AS FUCK,YET U STILL BOTHER EVERYONE

7)U HAVNT LEFT THE NET SINCE U GOT ON(11000 POSTS)

FACE IT...YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A NET NERD...SO IF YOUR GONNA INSULT PEOPLE,PICK A DIFFERENT WORD..OR EXPLAIN WHAT QUALITIES U OBTAIN THAT MAKE U BETTER THAN THE AVERAGE NERD...

ENTERTAIN US...

BUT U WON'T ANSWER CUZ U KNOW ITS TRUE...U LIVE FOR THE DRAMA LIKE A FUCKIN GIRLFRIEND...U FUCKIN PATHETIC LOSER...
    test
  10. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

i heard ja rule dropped a new trgic dissing hailey and mason...

and star from the star and bucwild show said he wants to spread mayonnaise on mason's asscheeks and take a bite.
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

“Yes, I disrespected your seed,” Star said live on the air about Tragic's son. “If you didn’t hear me, I said I would like to do an R. Kelly on your seed... on your little baby boy.

"Where does this kid go to school? I got 500 bucks for that information. Oh, yes, I'll come for your kids."

star is a sick man
    test
  12. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

come to az and ill show you why im not a nerd...

your long rants I dont even read...so keep tying them you fucking bitch faced faggot fucking ass caption

the thing i did read about people saying im annoying...or whateva...that type of mentality makes you a fucking net nerd

i could care less if im liked or not on a net message board...i know the people who are down and im cool with em...unlike you..

its pathetic

wow
    test
  13. DWB.

DWB. New Member

Join tell your frineds

im a homo
    test
  14. Dirt

long ass rants that u don't read....

u just telepathically reply to every one right?

nerd.

"come to az and blah blah blah"

why don't u come to ny?u got peep in utica I just found out?so what's up?u the one with beef.take that flight if u want it like that.but just thinkin I would waste the time,money and effort to go all the way down to az for u,makes u even more of a nerd than u were before.nerd.physical threats over keyboard=supernerd.

nerd.

come to think of it I can't think of any reason that u wouldn't be "warbux" of net nerdery...I don't think anyone puts as much effort into irrelivant nonsense as you do...congrats!
    test
  15. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

lollllllllllllllllllll. owned.
    test
  16. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Ok

First Of All, I Dont Know The Score, I Dont Know Whos Winning Or Whos Losing. My Opinion Right Now Is Completely Unbias, Im Just As Cool With Dirt As I Am Medevil

But To Be Honest, This Is Literally One Of The Illest Battles To Ever Grace This Site

And As Of Right Now, Both MCs Deserve To Be In The Finals, So What Imma Do Is, Imma Vote For The Person With The Least Votes To Equalize It A Tad (Because I Literally Contemplated Who To Vote For Over The Past 5 Days An STILL Havnt Come To A Verdict). Weather Its Med Or Boot.

Major Props To Both Though
    test
  17. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

medevil...intro is blehh but atleast it aint nimrod stretched. whoa did you step it up this round, last round you really had my impression as a novice or some shit but it seems you half assed that audio lol. flow is very smooth, and i like your layed back style.. sorta like copywrite as others have said. afew good punches here and there, nothin really standin out too much though.. regardless you came dope as fuck, aint nobody can doubt that.

dirt..volumes kinda low but yea lol. flow's fuckin insane..and your rhyme scheme is just bananas, id say you have the nicest one on the site aside from hibe maybe. your approach to battles is unique as fuck also, you dont just diss their name you like..get in their face on some other shit..its hard to explain lol. i dont really see the bux comparison, so iunno wtf all you dudes are talkin about... punches are dope, alotta ill ones scattered throughout the audio. the switch up was alright, but i preferred the first beat stuff. very dope though..

overall this battle was pretty close, but i thought dirt edged it out...his scheme and punches are just a few steps ahead of medevils. both have amazin flows none the less, it is kinda gay to see one of you pack your bags this round... good shit though, thanks for the entertainment for my mp3 playyyyyer.

vote - dirt.
    test
  18. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

wtf @hibes dumb vote

still cant believe how dumb that was

*predicts thread will be closed shortly*..after i was winning for like 5 days st8

there is nowhere to go but down for me

especially cuz i ko what dirts doing
    test
  19. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

what a royal shafting, i can honestly say though that this is exactly what i knew would happen.
    test
  20. Dirt

what the fuck am I doing?

I hit people up that were already peepin battles and said u skipped one...one of which voted for you(nonsense)...the only person on here I know is nimrod...the rest of these people I met when the tourny started...lol

I made a thread in hookups...with your name first and everything...

fuck is wrong with that..

u need to ask yaself how i t came out wit u getting 5 votes BOOM right off the bat...but all the vets sayin it mad close...

and u talk about wtf I'm doin????

I'm honest right out in the fuckin open bout everything I do.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.