Summer GRB Rd 3: John Boot vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

cry me a river and swim in it

wow
    test
  2. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

dirt what your saying is correct.

I think we can all agree that shorty b's vote is a gay cheater hate vote and in an ideal situation it would thrown out.

However what medevil is saying is that it was still shorty b's vote. EVERYBODY gets a few OBVIOUS blatant hate votes from time to time and while yeah its fucked up, we just gotta charge it to the game.

so basically...

yes dirt it was a obvious hate vote, shit sucks but shit happens...thats all medevil is saying...i dont think he's trying to hold that over you for the win he's just saying that people catch those kinds of votes alot. Just gotta eat it, wouldnt be fair to cancel shorty bs vote for you now when he did the same thing to laws and a shitload of other cats last round as well.

its just gay as fuck that people would dick around with such a dope battle.

Im gonna recommend to jeff that this thing just ends in a tie and yall both lose...lol thats the only fair way to do it...send both of you fuckers home...hahaha
    test
  3. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

the last time i entered a RM tourney which was a few years ago i got to the finals and got like 5th place....last round i lost to medevil by 1 or 2 votes looks like you'll be losing by more that to him... so get your facts straight

nice gerbil comments too your 3rd grade remarks and your 3rd grade mentality is why you cant exept a loss and cant stop crying about it and making excuses....
    test
  4. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

haha... that had me trippin...
    test
  5. Elitentertainment

Elitentertainment Tu Eres Guasa Guasa

this was a great battle

but med took it

dirt had the delivery...but meds lines were better written lines
    test
  6. Cire

Cire The Peoples Champion

i had a lengthy reply but my computer keeps rebooting cuz of my stupid network. heres the jist.

Both of yall have outstanding flows and delivery, Medevil has the one i enjoyed the most. Lyrically it was pretty even, with Dirt having better schemes, and medevil having the more "Good point" moments i guess is what i could call em. My problems with em, Dirt dope schemes, im not a fan of schemes though that have no oomf at the end of em, a delicious line that made the shit come together to make it really hurt, few questionable lines. Medevil, pretty much the same thing, Emily rose? i think u meant linda blair. unless the line went completely over my head. Overall though both of yall are illness squared who'd give anyone in this a run for the dough. I just thought medevil was more direct, more "offensive" and the audio was overall just doper to listen to. so yeah im voting for the prick, no bias, cuz i dislike yall both equally.
    test
  7. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

fuck u cire....fuck you all I'm the best ever ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

nah just playin...me and medevil both agreed on aim neither one would be dissappointed to lose to the other...still true...

thanx fo the votes and comments...
    test
  8. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

med tore this apart dirt was ight but med stepped it up to a whole other level
    test
  9. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

its over dirt

RIP

now go back to your nothingness in life

wow
    test
  10. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

honestly tragic...for U to say to dirt "go back to your nothingness in life",
    when your the one photoshopping the kids pix and making prank phone calls
    and making hate threads devoted to dirts cock is funny as fuck...
    I will say this, I dont want to but this has exposed what I already knew....
    Tragic when he thought I was in the GRB said to me "this is great now we can form a AIM ring" someone else was there in a AIM room tragic made and invited me to....
    I know youll prolly deny it but U and I both know its true....
    so I know, U know, and who ever else that was in that AIM room, that yall conspired to vote against Dirt,
    who knows how many more cats you have in ya ring , I dont know....
    test
  11. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

lol...I've seen way bigger deficits catch up...

u think u makin me mad?

med...let this net addict know how upset I am...tell him how I was just cryin my eyes out when we was talkin on aim,and how I hate u and I would be so dissappointed to lose to u...tell him how bad of a sport I am,and how I'm gonna hate vote against u every round if u win...

RIP-TRAGIC-LAST ROUND-WHY ARE U STILL HERE...speakin of which,if I'm so wack,why did u LOSE BY SSSSOOOOOO MUCH?????????WHATD U GET 2 VOTES?(kryan k,and shorty)
    so why are u in my thread again?

untill the voting closes,I have an excuse...its my fuckin battle thread..your just a cockrider...a vicious one at that...insatiable gigglestick gobbler.

theres a list of like 6 or 7 people I would have no regrets losin to,because they are dope as fuck...meds one of em...he admitted he feels the same way...that's the dude battling me right now givin me props and he's dope...your opinion means what?!!!(looks for scale that measures nothing)

so I guess the only people who get upset about losing to high level contenders,are the low level wannabes such as yourself...

stop battling.u fuckin suck.so bad in fact,that u have to cheat and u still lose...in the same tournement as me...and now u won't jump off my dick...who's pathetic/loser/netnerd/cares too much about net battles?

wow.
    test
  12. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

and how can u deny homosexuality when u display your obsession for another male,at least once a day.
    test
  13. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

i've downloaded both of these and listened ova a million times and i honestly don't kno who to vote... medevil had betta flow and swagger by far... his style is ill as shyt... dirt.. .been feelin you since you was wookie .. lol.. punches is always nice which i think you edged medevil in.... i don't kno tho... i played medevils track a lil more cuz i enjoyed it a lil more... but as tha battle goes i'm not even really sure.... lyrically i think dirt got it... everything else i think medevil got... but i enjoyed both... so to b real i can't even vote on this battle... afta listenin so much i feel both should advance... i honestly call it a tie.... so no vote from me buddy... sorry... best battle this round by far in my eyez...
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

wez nilez i cant even speak with you..your the biggest nerd ive ever typed with...

its digusting...your that nerdy freak in highschool that people would go up to and tell em wow man that shirt you have on its awesome and you would get all excited

my huge aim ring but i got like 2 votes when i battled dirt

your a fucking retard

and dirt your a failure and you know it thats why you had to diss on a 6 month old

homo

wow
    test
  15. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

so I guess in Tragics mind to NOT BE A NERD and to be cool U have to make fake Dirt album covers, photoshop Dirts pic, post endless threads about dirt, complain U lost to Dirt, and go on AIm and solicit others to join your AIM ring...
    test
  16. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

no...u forgot disregarding any life besides the net,obtaining feminine emotions,having the uncanny ability to make people call u a retard everytime u post something,thoughts of suicide,a collection of collab tracks u ruin w/ your verse,and just being a completely worthless person in general.

and u have to be sooooo concerned with another mans ongoings u can't prevent yourself from checking on him once a day..then,think of something stupid like "mung" to put at the bottom of each post and u got a winner.
    test
  17. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Damn I can't figure out who to vote for, this shit was real close...i'll have to give it a few more listens
    test
  18. mocha_licious

mocha_licious New Member

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
    test
  19. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

its funny how you didnt reply back to shorty ....dirt...

u cant argue with truth

as far as the rest of your gibberish you type ...i just skim over it and pay it no attention...

wez niles been on block for months

and i pay u so much attention dirt?

thats why u mentioned me more in this audio then you did medevil basically...ha..then you put a picture on your myspace with your dads hunting gun with a WOW sign on it

dedicating shit to me and stuff

so cute

unlike you

wow
    test
  20. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

you don't even male sense when u talk..like at all...

ur reply in this thread everyday,all I did was predict it in the audio...twice,part was just a set up line...

as for replying to shortys post,I don't even read them...he types like a four year old and the nonsense u two babble isn't worth the time or effort of trying to figure out where he should have put a period...I can at least tell where YOUR sentances are..but ill humor u and read it... hold on.....

yep he's still a retared fag..

so are u...go catch aids.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.