Summer GRB Rd 3: John Boot vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

yeah I can be a tempermental fella sometimes...lol

meebad..
    test
  2. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

damn@ down by 3 and guess which three......gay as fuck.
    test
  3. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^Yeah but Med already cancelled out the stolen Kyran K vote...the other two voted, but they stated why they voted, what is wrong with that? They paid $10 just liket he rest of us....

If this was a blowout, and Boot clllearrrlyyy won, yeah it would've been stupid, but they gave legit votes...

With that aside, I think this was a great battle...line vs. line matched up...almost like a battle of the two "newcomers" (Not in the sense of brand new, but in the sense of bringing some freshness to the GRB since you haven't been here for a bit)

Flow by both is great....quality is tough for Boot, but I understand, and it doesn't take anything away from his audio. It is just really hard to decide on these things, but I'm gonna go with Medevil....

I feel like he was a little more polished and just came better overall....

Props to both though, and another tough matchup...
    test
  4. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

since u dont seem to be answering ur aim

no i dont think its cool to vote for urself

tragic and short might have been hate votes but they did not cheat

if they wanna vote for me let em

kyran k is cheatin..i know thats shorty b...which is y i voted for u and said"now its even"

wtf so if u advance next round someone is soppose to spot u votes

hell fuckin no...deal with it

i remember back in the day when nim would get 10 hate votes from bitter dudes on the site

u got two!!!not 3

just cuz they dont like u and vote against u does not justify u to vote for urself
    test
  5. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

exactly
    test
  6. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

which is exactly why I said that...your vote makes up for one of them...and yeah,kryan k is one vote,but what about the guy that went out of his way to cheat and make that hate vote...that should eliminate his vote all together...I'm sure if it happened to u ud see it the same way...

and my aim is retarded I'm on a sidekick...the fuckin messages are delayed as fuck wit certain people(u,hibe,nim,spoon etc) I aint ignoring u bro believe me...I wanted to say everything I did in the first paragraph,but u didn't respond...but know that's at the fault of my phone..
    test
  7. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

basically what I'm saying is the fact shorty cheated to hate vote under kryan k should eliminate his vote altogether...but it doesn't...and tragic is a bonafied hate vote,but he didn't get an alias and cheat to vote against me again..so that's legitimate...but shorty didn't just hate vote...he CHEATED to hate vote...

I know u see what I'm saying...but if u don't want me to vote to even it out its cool...kinda cheap knowing the one vote that could push u over cheated just to see me lose,but pick ur poison...
    test
  8. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

maybe tragic thinks u lost....
    test
  9. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

this the last battle i got to vote on, kinda was putting it off, hard decision, and every dope battle seems to come with drama now...

Dirt:

proof died, 6 times/ lines mean, part time in the evenin, stuck on the drug, sucka for love, 2nd beat...yellow sneakers, lol denku sway it with magic.. haa, dissin children / now u one of mine now.....garbage man smell nice... dope shit, 1st beat was best of it...

med:

past tense, pushin 30 line, never stomach me, worst line since the one u spit before, haha...
    w on ya forum, vet on a come back....flow was sick, i been feelin ya style the whole way through it.....

real close battle, disses were about the same to me, so it came down to whos swagger i was feelin more i guess, but either way, i had to give this one to med.....we've had some crazy match ups already and it aint even semis...
    test
  10. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

wtf at K3 always got somethin stupid to say to me every round...

u are the guru of irrelivent moronic comments...

if u learn to read before the tournys over,u might see that I said tragic didn't cheat to hate vote against me twice under a different name,the vote was legitimate...legitimate means its ok...ok means no problem with his vote...I don't know how much more simple I could make it...
    test
  11. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

dirt fam...hate votes, dickrider votes...all part of the bullshit everyone gotta go through..

while Kyran K vote is fraudulent on a stolen name, and that was rightfully offset in a close battle

if shorty b and tragic wanna use their names to vote against you, thats their prerogative, and something everyone has to deal with.

if it aint hate votes, a lot of times its authentic dickriding/friendship votes.

from my observation of this grb, There has been alot of bullshit voting.

thats why i believe voting should be opened up to more people...that way a handfull of haters votes aint making the difference in who won or lost. but niggas aint hearing me.

now niggas getting a handfull of votes...and haters more inclined to be a thorn in your side and make you lose than people in general are inclined to check battles and vote fairly.
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

nah war...the last thing we need to do is open it up to more people cuz most of the dudes on here know ZERO about battles or voting on em.

You cant open it up and then say "yeah wargasm can vote, but lyrikalKillahmon-key cant
    test
  13. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

wtf @lyrikalKillahmon-key lmao

hey look i dont want the thread to be about this

dirt man i feel u that u think u been wronged but i made it even

period

word @ war

but not about the open voting...that will be a mess
    test
  14. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

please grasp what I am about to say...

shorty cheated..its a known fact...that should strip everything he has done in this tournement eliminate him completely...not just this battle,but everyone he voted in...if kryan k's vote wasn't made by him I would have no problem w/ it...but he cheated...like your avitar,when cheaters break the rules everything good they mightve done goes out the window,and their word is shit...

lol at this shit...dude cheated...him and everything he did should be thrown out of the tourny...if it happened to u ud be singin the same fuckin tune...

but what the fuck do I know right?
    test
  15. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

so what your saying is someone that knowingly cheated just to hate vote against me should still count?

(wants some of what your smokin)

period
    test
  16. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

cry baby cry [pus]
    test
  17. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

or should someone that cheated be allowed to participate at all in this tourny???

its so hard to prove cheaters which makes it soooo hard to weed them out...but this dick actually admitted to it...

*shoots self in face
    test
  18. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

maybe you should just keep crying about it cry baby cry
    test
  19. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

maybe u should stop wasting your ten dollars to lose in the second round every time u enter...

and if I lose here it would be to a worthy opponent and the first time I didn't make finals...so whatever retarded smart ass retort u have can go up your ass till it headbutts your gerbil..

fuckin wannabe..
    test
  20. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

tru I know your 26, but you know in a battle especially a net battle it common to exaggerate facts. You said he was scared to put up pics but he has them on his myspace page. Nim talked about me like I was so black I belonged on Amistad but I'm about the same complexion as him. feel me...i guess its all about taste in this battle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.