Summer GRB Rd 3: John Boot vs. medevil

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

wow this is a nice battle.. that whole spot where medevil talked about the meds going down and shit.. sick fever saturday night part.. stomache me its ill

lol med does sound like royce

lot of personals. on his kungfu and shit

flow is magnifico medevil.. very very solid verse

on to dirt... flow equally magnificent as usual.

lol both dissing each others multis.

proof that died

you both have a similar style.. noticing that you both have sick punches but rely heavily on the great flow you have.. guess both of you can, lol

yeah dirts volume is a bit off, but i just raised my speakers.. quality shouldnt have too much to do with a battle.

making evil dead...

dude the flow here is too insane on dirts part second beat...

medevil came spectacular... dirt came spectacular...

its hard to give this an honest vote cause im having trouble deciding.. i came in the thread and saw liek 5 or 6 people saying "ill come back later" and i see why

i think im going to give it to dirt based on the beat change...

medevil and dirt both had great lines and in similar consistancy.. and both flows were ultimately nice.. but i think that beatflip is where dirt grasps the edge. he steps his flow up from amazing to somehow sicker..

really really great battle..

wouldnt be dissapointed with either of you in the follow up round

-dirt by a nudgey
    test
  2. Junq

Junq aka Junqtion

shit was so dope
    test
  3. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

dirt...the medevil, where you one syllable multis came from...geek in the streets, punchin in more times than I did last round wit a lung infenction...killed him on the royce fan club shit...wigger wit a tan, deliverin is bland...rhyme scheme, listen 6 times to see what ya lines mean...tragic can sway ya votes for you...through more name flips than goin down an aim list...ghostwrite for fisher price, hard to predict what you'll say, sweeter than a hibernation diet plan...damn, you comin hard on this man, flow solid, delivery dope...you killed it

medevil...rhymin since the raegan administration, med didn't go down easy, that was a dope as flip, the whole thing...get a W on the form you doin ya taxes, veteran on a comeback, what the hell was that outro though??

I think both of yall came hard, medevil surprisingly hard, but I gotta give the nod to dirt because he had less filler, and his lines hit a lot harder...more punches basically...
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

truthfully...i hope you both lose.

I feel threatened.... *cowers in the corner*
    test
  5. Junq

Junq aka Junqtion

you know whats sad, that tragic, shorty, and shorty on kyrans name vote against dirt like clockwork, basically dirt is handicapped 3 votes no matter what, thats rough when it comes to a close battle like this.
    test
  6. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

honestly...I don't care..med knows as well as I do without those hate votes I'd be up by one...cuz they didn't even try to make it look good for med,by saying something like "dirt,ur verse was tight but med got this" instead they made it COMPLETELY obvious that they were hate votes...so I'm sure med knows,he's winning,but I'm also sure its not by the way he wants to be...cuz now if mede does win,it'll be questionable unless he wins by more than three...
    test
  7. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

vote-john boot

that evens it all out
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

fuck you nerds

i voted against dirt cuz he lost...

this shit ant even close

fucking homos

wow
    test
  9. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

one sided battle in my opinion.

dirt - sounded like you tried to much on flow, and cause of bad quality it's hard to understand your lines.

medevil - stepped it up from last round. Good showing.

vote - medevil - better lines, quality, flow -
    test
  10. one der

one der Nor Cal King

Dirt - flow and lyrics are really nice. Had to listen a handful of times to make sure i caught all the lines. Tribute for Royce but its proof that died was hot. Hard to predict what youre gonna say....that line was comedy. Alot of dope punches throughout.

Medevil - i gotta say, i've been feeling your tracks throughout the tourney. Med didn't go down easy...nice line. "that was the worst line i heard since the one you spit before"...nice...shit had me chuckling. This shit is very polished.

This one's close but im leaning towards Dirt. I think Med had a better sounding track but where Dirt lacked in quality, he made up for with some better punches. Just my two.

Peace
    test
  11. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

Dirt...
    ahh.. i want the vocals louder...lol
    the thing that always makes you stand out is the rhyme scheme, nearly flawless everytime..lol at play your shit 6 times to figure out what your lines mean, haha at your not 5'9, maybe part time in the evening... my god at how this part is ending.... your mixing is horrrible, but ok.. next part. ehh this verse is fallin off a little, pretty good... you def have come a lot better, but cool nonetheless

medevil
    lol i dunno why but that intro had me laughin...wooo passed tense, flow is smoooth as shit... hahha at the worst line i heard since the one you spit before, W on forum... sick... man lemme rewind real quick, pushin 30 line was hot, med aint goin down easy...

this battle actually is close as shit...

im goin to medevil

good luck to whoever wins.
    dope shit.
    test
  12. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

i voted a 100% truthful... you sound like another corny bux ripp off totally unorginal medevil's shit was better then yours in every way..you got out classed hommy and im certainly not the only person who feels that way ..this is the only time i even voted against you in the whole tourney so for that other bufoon to say i voted against you like clockwork is ignorant....face it you lost take the L and dont be such a sissy about it and for you to whine and claim he didnt beat you is a bitch move u voted against me last round after i clowned you dork and i never cried about it your a loser
    test
  13. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

lmao was your honest vote kryan k,or shorty b?

just the fact your still in the thread,when u already commented and voted,says enough for why your here...

lol at I got beat...your right its such a landslide I should just give up..wow your a moron...

lol at me sounding like bux again...you sound like shit...so if YOU think I sound like bux,so be it...bux sounds better than shit...

and I didn't say nothin till your faggot brother came back in the thread and started tryin to sway AGAIN ...but stick wit it,yall are way better at that than music...

yall are soooo on my cock,ill bet my soul u can't just leave ONE VOTE AND ONE COMMENT in further rounds if I advance...

go blow your dog.
    test
  14. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

man this was fuckin FRESH......one of the better online battles ive heard in a minute.....

vote = tie....if i could vote id even out.....

and its fucked how how shorty b and tragic is doin dirt in this battle...
    but what can you expect from some immature ass fucks.

-----------------------------------
    i listened again and i donno...dirt may have edged it out with they style of punches he was spittin....as in the way he delivered was just more of a "clowning"type style....even his punches were more to that style....alot more humorous because he had more of a "live battle style" to me......yea..........both was still ill as fuck...i usually dont listen to cats once much yet twice...still big ups to both yall.
    test
  15. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

my lord this was a great battle...wish this would have been next round though.

Dirt - "his tracks are a tribute to Royce but it was proof who died"...lol..."if I'm battling the god he gettin crusified"..nice..."I gotta play your shit 6 times to even figure out what your lines mean"..."he's not a super hero but if doesnt get punch in he gets lime green"..."its hard to perdict what your going to saying when your saying it"...lol

Med - "I excercise my right to raise the bar, spot you in a sense, you been rappin since the reagan administration(wack ever since)"...lol..."thought he had a fever from saturday night, took his prescriptions, contrary to most of yalls predictions Med didnt go down easy, unless you got a drink of water, cause without a flow you'll never stomach me"...."I lace, Boots uptight like I'm running a fool/you uptight, you lace em up cause you run in your hood"..."you get a W on the forum when your doing your Taxes"ver ver nice

great shit..I listened like 10 times to each....Imma have to go with Med barely
    test
  16. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

ohhh verbzy...I usually don't complain about peoples votes,but u accidentally made a point I was trying to make..the quotes..almost everything u quoted from me is direct,about his character or style.his are kinda random;reagan administration-he's 24,I'm 26..go down easy wasn't even about me and its quite obvious I DO have flow..lace boots and come to the bronx and fight me.w when doin yo taxes...I just find it odd people are quotin shit that's like filler...and I don't have any.

but thanx for the vote regardless..
    test
  17. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

test
  18. enef

=\

yea that kinda shit happens
    test
  19. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

wow...u went from someone I was positive was gonna hate vote on me to actually bein a pretty honest coo dood..

WHAT HAVE U DONE WITH THE ENEF. THAT SAID I WAS WACK??lol..

man,this might be the first time I actually pull a "bitch move and vote for myself...medevil acknowledged I got three hate votes off the bat and he voted for me(big boy stuff)....but thats just 1 vote...and I wouldn't even consider something like this if it wasn't an established FACT that kryan k was shorty b when I was voted against...

I dunno tho...

I gotta talk wit med when he gets on aim and find out what he thinks is appropriate...
    test
  20. enef

im a coo dude, i was only fuckin with you from the getgo, you just took it wrong
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.