Summer GRB Rd 3: I wArFaRe I vs. oneder

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Oneder has had the SICKEST lines that I've seen in a while...sleeper in this tourney big time...all he is lacking is a little more mic presence...the laid back style will work with more confidence/pressence

War was coo too, flow was better but tended to get a little too focused on the flow

Oneder's lines took this one easy
    test
  2. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Funny all One Der Had last round was a couple lines too and he won dat , HA HA HA Ya'll are retarded..
    test
  3. one der

one der Nor Cal King

What have you been up to with all your time off?
    test
  4. TheTruthNig

TheTruthNig New Member

Um, I hate to interject..

Denku, for the record, You didn't lose on a fluke..

You suck.

You rap about retarded shit in a battle with a weak flow and great production and expect to win..You lost...get over it...

Warfare is way better than you'll ever be...Send your piece of shit demo and all your video freestyles to El-P because it seems that you're not going anywhere..

You bring your own amps and mics to little bars and freestyle some wack shit that sounds written even though it sucks (I previously thought this was impossible)

You got raped Denku...Shut the fuck up..You're just spiteful.

Don't even bother responding, I don't give a fuck about you..

P.S. Your little hate vote just makes you look gay(er).
    test
  5. DWB.

DWB. New Member

Join tell your frineds

Im a hom
    test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Hmm@Oneder's presense on this, it went down, the hell did u do!!!...you know damn well you got lines,, I'm feel'n the lyrics, the flow is on point, but why'd u kill off the emotion, i know u a laid back cat, but could've sworn it had more heat vocally in the earlier rounds...

warfare had an annoy'n ass intro i must say, lol...hmm, jus played Warfare's verse, obviously more emotion in it, makes u listen more, but the flow was kinda bouncy to me if that makes any sense, ionno...i felt One's verse more line for line, good show'n by though though, if fare went longer in my opinion he might've got my vote, but Der's got bars...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.