Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

noodles took this, its the same shit verse beige (beige had a much iller verse than noodles), lyrically this is not close, its just hibe has a different sound and a cool voice. ya'll dudes is ridiculous.
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Lordhysider, get the FUCK out of here right now with that garbage.

Lyrically???? Don't YOU ever say that word to me ever again. You don't even know what a rhyme scheme is, you're not even aware of syllable structure or word manipulation or creativity. Seriously, I tried to be as cool as I can be about this, I swallowed my pride, I gave noodles major props on stepping his game up and left it at that

But lyrically, I'm on a level where I would have to lower myself many levels to have the same old internet battle structure that's been being played off since 98'.. or using the same diss every other bar in different words

Did you notice that the experienced battlers/most advanced mcs gave me the edge on lyrics? Do you know why? Because they don't need to read along to a general verse and giggle a few times to know a disgusting verse from a cool battle verse

Jesus christ, there's so much material on me, its almost unfair.. And all I heard so far from everyone was back to back fat jokes. That'd be like micheal jackson going blind, then forgetting the fact he dyed himself white, raped kids, destroyed his nose, dresses his kids in masks, wears peter pan costumes, set his hair on fire on stage, held a baby over a balcony etc etc

Take the dick out of your ass, lose the spite you have towards me for the fact I beat your fellow floridian and mate in the army and actually listen to my verse

And when I say listen, I mean, actually pay attention to the multisyllable rhyme structure, the schemes, the patterns, the creative punchlines (and the fact I didn't have to say "like" every other line), the segments, the personals that I didn't beat the hell out of every line, the transitions, the unorthodox flow that I've changed up every round etc etc

Its a lot more than voice and delivery, believe me oh lyrical one.

Sorry to noodles for getting frustrated, this is nothing towards you, this is explaining myself in general, besides votings closing in minutes
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

hysider shut the fuck up you giant box of dumb
    test
  4. im dameyez

im dameyez New Member

Hibe advances? =)
    test
  5. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

eh as far as the immature comment... i dont think i'm being any more immature than the next guy. In fact, I don't think I know more than 2 or 3 people on the board that wouldnt flip out in a d omen/noodles scenario...

Nimrod is old enough not to... He does it-Enef is old enough not to... He does it-Cire and Wargasms- the list goes on forever.. All older "mature" people, who explode in their personal defense on the board.

Hibe, your exploding as much as I am- it should be obvious maturity isnt the case... ahem.. lord hysider...uunderworld....dont explode on them and than call me immature for exploding on goddess and d omen... you got your two people, and i got mine, lol.

Opinion is debatable.. Facts are not! I beat d omen last round, there shouldnt be an issue with the guy, lol, its set in stone.

In real life, I've never met someone that has beat me or lost to me (freestyle battles), that didnt shake my hand after all was said and done.

D Omen is being childish... I went into that battle as his "e-friend" and it ended in him saying nothing but "do you really think you beat me? i rushed... i took a shit all over you lyrically and in every way, my quality was off cause i rushed, thats all"...

lol, if you notice in my verse, my last four bars i did something kind of like hibe did to me... I did my dubs so that they sounded like d omen's verse... now... if i made fun of his shitty flow through dubs in my track before he posted his track.. it must mean he just can't record...I posted 4 days early.. i went on my vacation... i came back a winner.

END IT.. Stop defending him..

This battle thread should in no way have allowed d omen to post in it, it shouldve strictly been about Me VS Hibe...

-----what matters-----

I took votes from Hibe, thats enough to show my battle skill. He's ill... I even voted for him against Beige (who came hard as fuck also)... I give him his credit.

Next GRB if he decides to hop on in, I think if I don't run into him early... He'll be seeing me in the finals.

Hibe has thus far had the HARDEST successful path to the semi-finals... I don't think thats debatable.

Good luck in the next round.
    test
  7. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

Good post mang... but I don't see Noodles being immature about this. Seems he is taking everything in stride as you say while D Omen is wearing cement shoes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.