Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

YO niggas is homo's, straight up,

let the battle be,

faggit as niggas,

Peace
    test
  2. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

are you missin the obvious fact I didn't make ONE post in this fuckin thread throughout the whole time and HE still managed to bring my name into it, makin up shit about me gettin on other names just to say he lost?

okay then.

when did I say I beat you? I said you didn't beat me, you got a victory over a verse that had no decent time to be recorded.

so if that makes you feel better that you won a battle against me when I didn't have a fair amount of time to do my verse, then by all means...do every mothafuckin gymnastic flip in the book.

LMFAO @ Bux destroying me, I'm not you...I know how to write atleast a decent punchline.

and ROFL @ whoever said all my tracks sound the same...I can tell the faggot that said that is either someone that has beef with me or a complete moron.

the first 3 tracks after my battle with you sound nothing alike....first thing priceless said to me last round was "I liked your round 1 shit better", first thing mesk posted in our battle "nice track but yeah I do see what you mean about it being rushed"...as did Dirt.

lol @ no one thinks I won but I still gotta vote.

LLMMFMFSOAOTOFL @ been tryin to sway...my first post was 3 pages into the thread, AFTER YOU brought MY name up not to mention you were ALREADY LOSING. so again what the FUCK is there to sway?

all of my posts excluding my first has never ONCE said anything about THIS battle so give it a rest....your excuse for not winning this isn't nearly credible or plausible as me not havin reasonable time to do my verse.

you record at home, I don't. you lost because you can't write an ill line to save your weak excuse for a life.

go back to gay modeling mr "I'm losin because of swayin" [funny]

funny how I "suck so bad" yet you still shook as fuck to gimme a rematch, you know in your faulty fuckin heart that you would get sent to the slaughter house, no if ands or buts.

and you know what, just because you wanna keep talkin shit

vote = Hibe.

sway that you faggot

eat shit and die bitch
    test
  3. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Noodles came dope as hell in this, dunno if he's get'n overlooked, i didn't really analyze or look at the replies about this battle...Hibe's voice is strong-prominent...reminds me of Vakill how it makes u pay attention to what he says...

vote'n won't influence the vote count, but for some reason...

"how they cheer for him is funny man
    he cant fight against this beating i treat him like a dummy stand"

made me laugh, Noodles came with a verse that sounds like a live battle, i like that, Hibe's up by 9, so vote'n for Noodles won't sway nada, props to both, both came strong as hell, Noodles had my head nod'n more to the battle track though...
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

i appreciate that vote p-nut... i may be far and down some votes, but the mentality "he has no chance but i think he won so i wont vote though" isnt the right one.. lol

thank you
    test
  5. Noodles

remembber page 2 of the battle card thread where you made this funny little statement...

that was cute... you telling me i had no chance from the start and that i was a dirty piece of shit rapper with no lyrical content and no skill... it was hilarious. funny little statement though isnt it?

ironic in every sense of the word
    test
  6. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

aye sucka, i did vote, lol...

a vote count won't dictate if i'll end up vote'n or not =P
    test
  7. Noodles

^ nah i know i was paying my respects for you not having that mindstate, lol
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

noodles...you won the battle...your in the third round...you said all you needed to say about d.omen last round. Let him get the last word he insists on having and let that be it. YOu have nothing to prove...just stop responding to him, cuz he's too stubborn to just cut his losses and move on. Im tired of telling him...i been telling this dude to chill out and shut up since the battle thread last round. one of yall be the bigger man and just stop talking and end the shit.
    test
  9. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

^Ya'll need to listen to Papa Skrybe!!

I've been listening to this, so lemme just type up my vote.
    test
  10. Punches

Punches a.k.a UH OH

Well I can see this battle might already be over...and I don't mean to salt any wounds, but I'll break it down for props/criticism....And it was a good one, so I'll make it as in depth as possible

Noodles
    ------

hahahahaha intro is hilarious...skrybe is nuts...Pete Rock beat is dopeness, almost used this once...
    Quality is nice and clean so far...

filler in your arteries hahahaha, nice....flow is pretty sick, elevated so much....eye glass frame hahaa.....face so scary that his knuckles ran away OUCH........bitched about beige more than interior designers could..hahahahahha dope....harpoon was ehhhh, but the moby dick line made up for it....damn flow is very fluid, you have a Lawsish scheme..."did you lose weight?" hahaha...

Overall your flow was bonkers...nice and smooth, some pronunciations fell off here and there, but nothing to complain about....lots of fat jokes here, but you spent time on your setup lines too, which made it less generic, so it was pretty enjoyable...you have a nice confidence on the mic, but something is missing...maybe a little bit of presence? Your vocals just seem very thin and kinda stay the same throughout, and it eventually becomes a tiny bit boring....everything else is perfect, but the delivery/presence side just needs to be touched up, to keep people listening and hearing some of the punchlines....I feel like people may be overlooking yours a bit because your delivery didn't really grab attention.....definitely a dopeeee verse overall, not taking anything away from it, just trying to give constructive criticism....impressed me a lot here...best ive heard from you ever....

Hibe
    -----

hahahaha hercules with no muscles....luigi HAHAHA....short intro, I can tell you are taking the vicious approach....flow is beautiful, i love your style...and the way you put your words together...dopeness...or my daughter whatever hahaha....walk in the park hahahahhha....suck noodles like slurrrrrpppp dope...danny tanner, so nanny nanner HAHAHAHA im dyin.....syringe full of botox segment was sickness.....virgin immobile hahahhaha.....saw his cat...call him puma...hahaha....OMG at using his beat...laieghaogoeigfa......vocal sample sucks LOL.....brokeback mountain, dope....bag from under your eyes....hahahaha....vicious hollywood segment.....mexican beatle hahaha....stuck in your head giejghiowuhgeuhfwe hahahahahaah....wird to make achain hahhahaahahohohohooohoaha....

Wow, jsut overalll fire on this....your delivery and mic presence has been commented on before, but it really is amazing....keeps the listener listening for everything, and really make your punches seem sincere/vicious....you went with a more vicious beat/style on this, and I think it helped because noodles had the more laidback, upbeat type......the flow was nuts...although you did rush some words here and there to fit in lines, but very few complaints....you have a nice blend of hilarious/vicious lines that can appeal to eaach kind of voter

All in all, crazyyyy ass battle....and it really is tough to see either of these verses actually take a loss....however....I really feel Hibernation took this by a significant amount....nothing negative to Noodles, because he put up one helllll of a fight...and this was the best of Noodles vs. the best of Hibe...and I think certain aspects of Hibe's approach took over certain aspects of Noodles' approach....if that makes any sense....or in other words....the flow/punches were pretty even....but the vicious/funny style was used as an advantage against the upbeat style...

Again, nothing less than I expected, truly an incredible battle and both deserve props...and Noodles, as much as I hate losing too, you really can't be mad at yourself for this one, you gave a great effort....so definitely well done...so hopefully this criticism can help in the future....

Great job by both
    test
  11. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

you are a fucking idiot. if i hear one more person ask this ridiculous question again i am going to kill someone. why did i say hibe killed him? HMM BECAUSE I THOUGHT HIBE KILLED HIM. hibe DESTROYED this battle in every aspect. insanely sick rhyme scheme, unique steez, sick ass delivery, dope beats, good punches + wordplay, basically EVERYTHING. i didnt like anything in particular in noodles verse. stfu u idiots.

do you not understand that certain people have diff opinions on what is good than you? shut up now plz. i dont get your chappelle reference, i dont watch the show.

ya thats it, its my deep hatred for some random annoying kid online that is blinding my vision here. stfu you annoying alias. im sick of you faggots popping up out of NOWHERE to support someone's random idiotic opinion.

word quite convenient a random fag with 2 posts pops up out of nowhere and supports your opinion. dear god you are annoying. and hibe killed you.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

and lol @ dick riding hibe, lol me and hibe have argued so much online shut up you little girl. do you know how pathetic you sound bitching about shit and whining that im a hate voter because you cant grasp the fact that i believe you were slaughtered. its whatever, kiddo.
    test
  13. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

Ok smart guy... first off drop the Alias gig because I don't have an alias. Check IPs bro... shut your mouth about that.

Second... how can you in any way justify your arguement with the words being used? You have an opinion yes... you think Noodles lost, ok. But he got killed and he's a whiny bitch, a faggot, a piece of shit, a douche, annoying little kid, etc... How old are you dude? What kind of logic is in that statement of yours? How can you say you don't hate vote or give a shit about him winning then turn around and say all that shit? Pot calling the kettle black playboy.

Say what you want about the battle... whatever dude. But no one got killed man... not even close. Don't you and D Omen realize how ridiculous you sound?

D Omen is a special case though. I have never seen someone so insanely jealous, obsessed, in love, or whatever the fuck it is with a god damn Noodle. I have heard the same excuse from you like 3-4 times already in this thread alone! Get over it bro... you lost. Rushed Audio? Whatever bro... you lost. That's like claiming you lost racing a V8 when you own a 4 banger. My fault bro... run whatcha brung big boy. Put up or shut up homeboy.

Funny thing is... Hibe has been cool as fuck through all this. I doubt he even believes he killed Noodles, although he probably thinks he won. Which is understandable... why not when everyone tells him that?

I definitely think Noodles won. His lyrics I thought were catchy as hell and I loved all of them. Hibernation had some real good shit too but Noodles just had me hooked man... I was smiling and laughing the entire time.
    test
  14. Noodles

Yo Punches, thanks very much for that vote...

I'm not mad at losing at all.. I've spoken to Hibe off board and given him credit for his great verse.. and pointed out that i had a great battle going on many times.

Not mad at losing, if I'm going to lose, it might as well have been to that verse you know?

The problem I'm having is with the votes themselves... and the people coming in the thread shouting out hibe liek a god ignoring me totally...

If every vote was like yours, and dirts, and atom reacts, and verbz (can't think of anyone else off hand) I wouldnt have a fucking problem... thats both for and against me.

But after making your vote, can you honestly take some of these opinions seriously?

this battle has 2000 views right? i have 400 views to my song total... i cant even imagine how many people have heard hibes.

i have benefitted NOTHING. I have not discredited Hibe's verse once...

But certain people I mean god fucking damn... do they not like people with long hair? do they not like losing to people in round 2? whats the fucking issue here?
    test
  15. all KillaH

all KillaH New Member

hibe took this mainly off originality his flow, delivery, & rhyme scheme aren't really like anyone elses in the tourney he was more polished too imo, noodles had some witty lines and a polished flow but his style isn't real battle friendly people like to hear gritty raw shit in battles, plus he rarely switched his flow or scheme up just rhyming on the end of every bar like pretty much everybody else in the tourney does

basically noodles shit was alot easier to imitate/produce, i'd like to see someone bitching about noodles should be winning write in the rhyme scheme that hibe did and fit punchlines of that calibre without forcing anything and having it be delivered proper

good battle if i could vote i'd give it to hibe, but i can see how people would say noodles won

ps - d omen got served last round, it wasn't even close, bitch about " i don't have time, i don't have a place to record" you have 2 weeks to write a 2 minute verse whenever or wherever so what the fucks the excuse for the lyrics?, and you don't need anymore than a half hour or so to lay down a 2 minute verse so the "rushed for time, thats why my flow and delivery sucked donkey dick" excuse really ain't valid either
    test
  16. Noodles

^^ lol thanks for your honesty blacklung, i can understand your choice no prob.
    test
  17. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

I think we might need a d-omen/noodles rematch for the respect...cuz yall still got some issues to deal with, lol
    test
  18. Noodles

^ everyone who's heard my battle vs him or even has only heard my battle vs hibe knows how unnecessary that would be

i dont have the respect problem envizioneri... if you noticed... everyones telling HIM to stop talking... one possibility is that i've already beat him...
    test
  19. EmceeGoddess

im so sick of responding to idiots.
    test
  20. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Yeah yo, thanks for the votes ya'll. I understand some votes are controversial/questionable regardless of who they're supporting.. But I mean, in a competition where technicality has absolutely no relevance to deciding the winner and opinion is the key factor, you have to take it in stride, unless of course its blatant hatred. Of course I thought I won, I'm sure noodles feels the same exact way. However, do I think I murdered him? Naw, not even close.. He suprised me actually, stepped up his game an came really dope. But as a man of much confidence an pride I'm not going to sit back and defend any semi questionable vote for me. You know what I mean? That's life. If this was basketball and I could depict a foul from a good play, then maybe I would.

But in emcee goddess' defense, he truely is the most BRUTALLY honest person on this forum. He's shut my ego down about 21 times to date. And at first, I just disregarded him an labeled him a hater... But then there were times when he would sincerely compliment me (which was confusing). Then I just realized that he speaks from his heart rather than his instinct.

As for d omen, remember peoples.. Noodles and omen are both 17 years old. They're immature still.. So, for us as grown ass men to sit there and try to persuade them to shake hands and make up is just sad. They're both very talented considering how young they are, regardless of how immature their personnas come off as. I know omen, he's a cool kid. And he did have to rush his battle, not in the sense of not having enough time, but more in the sense of having nowhere to record besides at school.. Which is closed due to it being summer. He was pissed about his track and did mention that he wished he hadn't have had to rush it atleast 3 times before he even posted it. Not taking nothing away from noodles, but I also don't want to see everyone taking away from omen. Feel me?

And now I'm rambling *puts sidekick in freezer*

But whatever, that's my piece. And dispite how frustrated I get at times, I am still a good sport (win or lose.. In this case and in future cases, its WIN, MWAHAHA!) so to noodles, great battle, and hopefully next tourney you come back an tear it up
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.