Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaotic33

Kaotic33 Owns You

i'm cool with both noodles and omen so no hate to either of ya but noodles straight up killed you... no reason to be bitter about the loss and make excuses and try and sway votes... just let it be and move on man

personally i thought kamikaze beat you the first round but he caught alot of hate votes cuz of the voting ring but whatever it's all good

just let the battle be what it is without adding any unneccessary drama... there's enough of it as is
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

wtf are u talking about u little bitch. hate voted you for centuries eh. to be honestly i totally forgot you even battled rhawfax up until u just mentioned it. that wasnt a hate vote, rhawfax got you EASILY, sorry pal. i dont hate vote, id vote against your opponents if you beat them.

no i obviously thought it was weak, absolutely no line stood out to me, i like the pete rock beat but i dont think it suited you well.

wtf why would i give a fuck about hibe? if he lost id vote against him, but he straight up killed you. his verse was more more clever and MUCH MUCH more enjoyable. he handled you on all levels. if you beat him id vote for you, jackass.

i liked your flow over the beat, diff style than this one, your voice meshed well with the laid backish non battle beat.

yes you're right i didnt even listen to your audio, i just read the lyrics and said OMG NO WAY HELL BEAT HIBE, I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIBE LOLOL TIME TO HATE VOTE ROFLMFAOFIWETHEh. shut the fuck up you homosexual, your lines weren't good to me. you didnt have ANY dope personls, he had good/clever ones on you. thats why you lost. ooh u posted his pic and called him fat, good job, except beige already did that and in much more clever ways than you.

honestly what does that have to do with anything? even if i thought ur verse was grand, hibe still killed you.

wtf HOW HAVE I EVER JOCKED HIBE? shut the fuck up MY GOD you are one annoying little kid. go play dressup with a hospital gown and an IV or something, be a homosexual kid coming out the closet, prepare for you next roles. you're a retard.
    test
  3. EmceeGoddess

what in the FUCK is the point of this you stupid dork. sorry i didnt lie and say i felt your shit, pal. im never fake, im always real, and i felt hibe destroyed you and id never listen to your shit again. it wasnt good to me. im always honest and i never hate, stfu.
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

holy shit... if it wasnt a hate vote, why the fuck couldnt you have said "it wasnt a hate vote"

everything you said was a point i totally disagree with, so your pointless.. i stand by everything i said, didnt need to type up a 2 page report with citations.

you hate voted me.. you always have been.. just to say you forgot blah blah is enouhg for me to be clear on that.

you truly didnt need the MLA Formatted Essay to get your point across... im wack and you'll never listen to me again and im ultimately unimportant right?

i stopepd reading once i read that, thats enough. you shouldnt be explaining yourself to me than.. that was an unneccesary waste of your time, and if i had continued, my time.

thanks for your inaccurate input, but it changes nothing.
    test
  5. DWB.

DWB. New Member

Join tell your frineds

]
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

because your stupidity made me annoyed. saying i hate vote is a seriously gay thing to do so i felt i needed to address all of your lame issues.

great. you're still a fucking idiot.

dog, you are a fucking LOSER. i hate voted against you? lol, do you think its a coincadence that every time ive supposedly "hate voted" against you, you've CLEARLY LOST and the other voters proved this?

yes basically, i dont listen to any net heads but if i was going to pick a few, youd be one of the last. in fact i only peeped this battle cuz u made some thread in grb for heads that arent still in it to come and vote, so i did.

you are embarassing yourself. learn to take a loss you stupid little idiot. why would i lie? YOU LOST FAIR AND SQUARE AND I THOUGHT YOUR AUDIO WAS MEDIOCRE.
    test
  7. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

If You Think EmceeGoddess "rides my cock", Thats Even More Inaccurate Than Claiming His Vote Was Swayed Out Of Spite

I Think The Only Person Who Mentally Abused Me Worse Than Nimrod, Is EmceeGoddess

lmao
    test
  8. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

Not for nothing... but how can you say Hibe killed him? That's a hate opinion in itself. If you can't find anything good in Noodles' rap... Just reading you two talk you can tell you hate the dude. Keep it real? Why not quote more corny skits from Dave Chappelle. Yea, I keeps it real.

Saying Noodles lost is one thing and everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say he got killed is fucking ridiculous. He had a lot of nasty lines that were funny as hell. If you weren't what seemed to be gay for Noodles you would see that. But whatever floats your boat there queerbate.
    test
  9. Noodles

^^ chrisulrich hit it on the head... exactly what im trying to say
    test
  10. Dirt

Dirt will stab you in public

noodles be shavin his nipples becuz he likes the way they look in the mirror...

d omen got a goiter growin out the side of the goiter that waves to people...

emceegoddess got so much nosehair he get mistaken for hitler....

hibernations toenails look like bbq flavored corn chips...if corn chips were green and had dark lines in em..
    test
  11. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

fuck you and suck my dick you medicine ball headed prick

you should be the last talkin about excuses "oh I got dicked against iLLy" no nigga, iLLy beat you...I even voted against you jackass...I just didnt wanna break your little heart and let you keep up this campaign as if the votes were unfair.

YOU LOST without a legit reason for why you did other than the fact iLLy beat yoiu.

you seen me on all the time? wow. really you saw my screename on AIM? yeah that automatically must mean I couldve been recording.....STFU.

bitch I don't record @ home...that's been said several times. whenever I record I'm on someone elses time.

when have I said I'm the nicest? I've never made that claim ONCE, stop makin shit up but one thing I do know for certain that ya bitch ass couldn't hold a fuckin scented candle to me when it comes to rap.

who the fuck even asked for your input? who the hell are you? your rhymes are average at best and you barely gotta flow....your best bet is just continue ridin noodles coattails like the groupie you are and stay the fuck outta shit that don't concern you, faggot.

the only other time I ever said my shit was rushed was on my mixtape sampler...Dirt was like "you sounded a bit rushed on that one" and I told him that's cuz I was yet he said the other clips on the sample was nice and everyone else pretty much said the same thing.

and most of the shit on my sampler was like clips of the first take and not even the finished versions which I now have.

so what the FUCK are you talkin about? I don't need to lie about shit or make up an excuse for why I don't sound my best on certain things cuz normally when I don't there is a reason.

shut your bitch ass up, you been on my dick since day one...get laid.

you spend all your time on this board constantly talkin shit about everyone and anyone else but I bet your pathetic life you DON'T rap or if you do, you are wacker than fuck.

you are the poorest excuse for a human being I've ever witnessed

just off yourself already.

also...

LMMMMMFAAAAO @ Noodles cryin about EG's vote...when EG voted for you last round, dumbass.
    test
  12. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

[hide]
    hi guys![/hide]

^^^ how about using this for ur voting to prevent swaying?
    test
  13. Noodles

tekneek is a bloody genius... thats why they got him running a league, lol... but how do you do that so only noodles and hibe can see?...

All that explains is how HORRIBLY wack you are. (he's the only person with that kind of vote other than your would-be)

test
  14. Noodles

Skrybe meant to vote for Noodles.

:(
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

yeah...hibe has chubby backhair.
    test
  16. TeKneeK

TeKneeK The Heart and Soul of RM

use the ubb "[" ... type "hide" and then close it with a "]"

then type whatever u want...

close it with a "[" and then a "/" and then "hide" and then "]"

wala.
    test
  17. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

yeah that has to be it, considering I still gotta vote from quota even with a rushed audio.

and wtf does the quote about bux prove? other than me saying I wouldn't go down easy if I got put up against him....excuse me for not being scared of the big bad internet God you people worship.

stfu and eat a dick you pussy
    test
  18. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

d.omen I swear to god if you dont shuut the fuck up...

This shit would have ended last round if you had just listened to me. Stop trying to get the last word in and just leave it the fuck alone. damn homie...he won the battle, hes gonna have the last word regardless...no matter what you say or do, he won...thats all he has to say. Just say fuck it and leave the shit alone.

STOP TRYING TO GET THE LAST WORD!!! This shit has dragged on for long as fuck. Let it go...I PROMISE if you stop coming back trying to get that one last word in noodles wouldnt even be mentioning you. Woosaaa nigga...WOOO SAAA...lmao
    test
  19. Noodles

^ motherfucker's persistent about how he beat me though isnt he?

the fact that you don't think he would destroy you is enough to show how foolish you are...

d omen, you lost to me... fair and square... as one other guy said in this thread "you said you rushed it so i gave you the benefit of the doubt and checked out your soundclick and every track sounds exactly like your verse against noodles... your garbage you lost"

its pretty simple really... if it truly was rushed... aint that a bitch for you...

you failed to beat me... and so you keep moaning and moaning and moaning...

no matter who your up against, only way your winning your next battle is if people vote for you so they don't have to hear you bitch and moan throughout the rest of the tournament.. in fact, if i got put up against you again in a future grb, I'D VOTE FOR YOU

I'd be like.. "please god i hope d omen doesnt suck anymore... if i have to go through that again, i'll commit suicide."

i can't find one person on this board that thinks you won... i mean, throughout this thread you've been trying to sway and trying to sway about how i got crushed and squashed and i'm nothing, and you beat me last round i shouldnt be here, you should be facing hibe, cause you wouldve stood a chance... yadda yadda yadda.. put it to rest, i can't just ignore you when you say you beat me cause i'm in round 3 and you aren't. leave me alone, i asked you to stop ages ago.. you keep on going.

skrybe is absolutely positively right.. the only time i ever ever mention you is in response to you calling me "stupid dickfaced donkeylover" or "cockmongrol mongoloid"... your too immature man... go back to interviewing Nimrod....Mr. "Pressed for Time"
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

dont respond d. omen

just let that be it. If you know your better than him and you know you could beat noodles than you dont have to talk about it or prove anything to anyone. Let him have the last word and just let this whole shit die.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.