Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

D Omen... obvious alias? As in me pretending to be someone else? Check IPs brotha if you think so. I just registered but i've been checking shit out for a little bit now. I don't battle or anything so I figured why register. I saw you talking all this mess to a dude who doesn't give a phuck about you and it's just ridiculous. It's people like you that make e-thuggin' famous. I wanna go on with this though bro... for real. I fucking hate e-thugs. Call this an internet threat or whatever. Let's just meet up then

Anyway... so Hibes really talks like that eh? Interesting...

And i'm white? So I take it you're from the rough streets of Florida or Arkansas?

I know I am coming off as an asshole talking about Hibe but it's really not. I'm just being deadass and as up front as possible. I don't like fake people and there should be points or whatever deducted for that kinda shit. Thats why 50 Cent was popular at first... cuz he's real. He's a real brotha from the hood in Queens... South Jamaica I think. That's a rough place man... why not many hated him while hating guys like Ja Rule. Ja Rule is the ultimate lollipop gangster. The true homothug. Just saying man... lose the fake hardass persona.
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

dear god @ rhythmless robot and syringe full of botox, that line was disgusting. hibe had the better audio by far. i got hibe on this pretty easily. sick scheme in the beginning too.
    test
  3. SeRiaLKiLLaH

SeRiaLKiLLaH Click Clack Bang

Hey Stop All This Back N Forth Bitchin Like A Bunch Of Whiney Bitches It's Just An Internet Battle. My Personal Opinion Is That Hibe Ripped This Kid, Had Mad Energy/delivery/presence, Just Harder Hittin And That Moms Know Best Line Had Me On The Floor. No Disrespect To Noodles You Came Good But Wayyy Too Many Fat Jokes And Your Overal Approach To The Battle Was Too Light/fairy-like. Battles Need More Passion Than What You Brought.

Nice Battle Y'all. If I Could Vote It Would Be For Hibe.

Ps: Stop All The Bitchin Bitches
    test
  4. SeRiaLKiLLaH

SeRiaLKiLLaH Click Clack Bang

And Before You Start I'm Not A Damn Alias I've Been Browsing This Site For A Young Minute Peeping Peoples Music Downloading N Shit. I Signed Up Last Round Of The Grb To Drop Some Opinions On Some Of The Close Battles.

Anyway Good Shit Fellas.
    test
  5. ApostilE

ApostilE New Member

people underestimate how many people just sit on these sites and watch without registering, i've been here for like 2 years and this is my main name i just watch and never post.
    test
  6. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

and NOTHING about my verse should be brought up?

fucking goddess at his finest.
    test
  7. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

yep, I agree with that
    test
  8. ROBITUSSIN

ROBITUSSIN IM WAY PAST IT.

WOW @ the verse Hibernation just dropped!!

You undoubtedly have the most energy behind a mic than anyone else in this tourney, hands fucking down. Wow. Battling-wise you're as good as if not better than Warbux. Real talk.

I know my vote probably doesn't count but seriously:

VOTE HIBE

Hope to see you in the finals.
    test
  9. Noodles

^^ i'd also like to thank worldly for listening to that hot noodles battle verse...
    test
  10. Noodles

if i had a nickle for every time thats been said in this thread.

i'd probably have a dollar.
    test
  11. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

okay, then you're not i coulda sworn you were, but my fault

anyway, you need to shut the fuck up. you are so annoying. you spread your fuckin opinion everywhere like its fuckin needed. kill that noise.

dog you arent that nice. just being honest man, i know im not the cream of the crop. yes, we know this. but you are talking shit like j-nyce. you arent what you are making yourself out to be. nobody thinks of your skill on the level you're claimin it to be.

just get over it, weather or not u posted your actual "verse" noodles still woulda won. cause noodles is just nice.

you had a good while to get it done, dont pop with an excuse cause i seen u on all the time when i was workin. cmon now man, dont come at us with that bs

you know damn well you cant make an excuse of rushing it with all the fuckjin time on your hands. you swear like you're the supreme being and the force to be reckon with on this board. you swear you the nicest mc on here. but its quite obvious mr terrorist mermaid that you're not.
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

well enef... you sir should know by now d.omen leads a busy lifestyle.. its hard not to rush a verse when u got posts to make in threads.. and magazines to make! lol@ busy jesus rushed rushed rushed

lame excuase
    test
  13. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

enef, despite you being a complete and utter worthless piece of shit, i'll agree with you on that d. omen comment

dude's used that 'my song was garbage cuz i was rushed for time' excuse like 4-5 times, for completely seperate audios.. come on.. just move on kid, take up watercolours or some shit..

then there are this kids defenders on some "he's only a child, he's developing" bs..

NO

at this moment, the here and now, you're terrible.. i've known kids who at 15 who were tearing shit up and are as good then as they are today, with minor polishing/better presence (voice dropping etc).. Gods honest truth, any future in music for you is fucking bleak..

http://ga.eartcolleges.net/
    test
  14. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

i dont know who eitha is and i dont want too, i aint even listenin, look at those niggas pictures oh shit
    test
  15. Odd

Odd Active Member

test
  16. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

wtf shut the fuck up. your verse was mad fillery and corny lines about fat people are AWFUL. harpoon to pierce his eyebrow OH I GET IT HES FAT lets pull out insanely cliche lines where u exaggerate the size of something. why dont u tell him he needs a boomerang to put on his belt. your verse was not that good to me.

stfu nerd, you got wrecked and u said nothing quotable. your last round was dope, this one sucked.. and i actually do like the pete rock beat, but ur shit sucked.
    test
  17. Noodles

no goddess... your opinion isnt valid... you've hate voted me for centuries. since rhawfax you havent liked me... to be the only person besides d-omen with a right to vote thats said my verse was terriblke and had not one goood line.. your obviously hatevoting me...

my last verse might have been dope to you because i was up against someone you could give a fuck about.

my last verse was garbage next to this, a bunch of filler punchlines you can throw together in a second without even knowing your oponent.

if you had listnened to those "corny fat lines" which you didnt... you'd think another way. cause all of the disses about his weight that were not associated with his picture, had double meanings.. i related everything to him as a rapper and/or to the tournament itself.

to say that my verse is garbage makes absolutely no sense. your the only person other than d omen saying it.

when you've jocked hibe forever, and denounced me in every thread i've ever made with an opinion in it.. and than you say my verse was all filler... nah man, i can't accept that as reasonable
    test
  18. Noodles

thats why i'm getting votes for WORDPLAY... because its obvious people like hibes swagger a bit more on this website, wso when i draw a vote, they say WORDPLAY...

invalid as fuck man
    test
  19. Noodles

dear goddess,

Killa NooDLES: yo, could you drop a comment of why you voted why you did up in the thread? would apreciate it
    MCfromSC2003: because dispite how dope you came, Hibernation won all around. You this right here as a quote if you wish. Word.
    MCfromSC2003: **you can drop this as a quote in the thread if you wish
    MCfromSC2003: dude you came sick as fuck, but he had 1) VICIOUS delivery and 2) slightly better lines..... that was the illest battle shit i've ever heard from you though

^ an idea of a real vote

Love, Noodles
    test
  20. Damian Banner

Damian Banner New Member

Well Hibe Had Some Pretty Hot Lines I Thought Da Flow Was Kinda Rushed At Points But Da Delivery Was Cool....it Was Pretty Solid Verse

But Noodles Lines Were Str8 Fire Imo His Voice And Delivery May Not Have Been As Good As Hibe's But Lyrics Were Enough To Compete Wit Hibe And Slightly Edge Him Just A Post Though
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.