Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

AHAHHAHA @ You Talking As If You Really Use Slang

We Heard Your Voice Bobby, U Sound Like Every Dzk Groupie In The Suburbs Who Smokes Weed An Goes "YEAH MON, DZK IS FUCKING CRAZY MON, WOWZERZ"

Eat My Cocksicle, My Fucking Manmeat Is Monstrous, How Dare U Degrade Dirt, Laws, Medevil, Spoonfull etc etc's Opinion As If They Are Oblivious To Hip Hop, When You Cant Even Rap, Not Even Kind Of But Have Some Deep Knowledge

LMFAO

Arent Knowledgable Hip Hop Heads Good? Ok Then, Eat My Dads Diaper U Fucking Sausage Lid

You Look Like The Cartoon On The Lemonheads Box, Why Does Ur Dad Smell His Finger After His Shit

Give Me The Finger While Im Raping Ur Sisters Best Friend An Ill Rip Ur Whole Arm Off
    test
  2. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

ive peeped this so many times now..

Hibe:
    lol @ butterflies/ walk in the park...was that your mom? lol @ spitting over top of noodles. rock climb on broke back mountain, best part in actin type part was funny...some pretty funny disses

Noodles:
    intro was fuckin funny as shit.....hah....lol @ harpoon line...moby dick, heart attack....russel pro.....pump to ya gut....ron burgendy or however u spell it....lol at water ripples....

i didnt quote every line... .but to be honest the first couple times i listened to this, i had hibe winning it, but after listening to it over and over i think imma have to give the edge for noodles.....
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

a few thoughts on this whole fiasco of a thread

1: Dirt...I told Omen's dumbass to ignore noodles a LONG time ago...he not listening...I he hadnt been all extra on some "ahaha now noodles is gonna pay and hibe will avenge me" shit this whole shit would have died last round. He keeps feeding it tho...lol

2: Underworld thought his verse was legitimately better than laws too...Hes a cool dude and all, but he's clearly clueless about battle verses. I dont think he's hating...i think its his honest opinion...its just that his opinions are horribly skewed....not his fault.

3: Yes...hibe really talks like that in person...Ive spoken to him several times...that is his real for real voice...Im sure that pisses a lot of you white guys off cuz hibe sounds like a large angry black man and some of you sound like Big Bird...but that is his real voice. life isnt fair and jealousy is for bitches...get over it.
    test
  4. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

^ i talked to hibe to last year and nigga sound like one of the gotti boys..

matter of fact, i was like "WHAT?" most of the conversation, because i aint know what the fuck he was saying.

i told him he sounds like Carmine Gotti...

lol
    test
  5. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

will you all just shut up and vote...edit all this nonsense and leave a vote...

this is great battle...(unlike dirt vs Med) they have nothing in common since Medevil destroyed him from flow to lyrics

now this is very close , noodles had some dope lines...quality was slick too...last time i heard you your ish was subpar...so both are equal there

flow can go either way...its both consistent through out...so how you gonna judge on that..

dilivery...most people will say hibe but noodles stepped it up

so you gotta go by lyrics in this battle obviously...and too some people the lyrics by noodles were felt more and to some others the lyrics by hibe were felt more...ya dig?

and ima have to go with hibe on this one...

1 up

spread love
    test
  6. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

wtf is with the dzk reference? where in the fucking world would you get the idea that i would be remotely interested in dzk... do you hear me rapping about stabbing people in the abdoman or chanting with poison toads? no... do i sound anything like dzk? no... and yea hibe your SOOO raw thats why grav took you off his version off his song and told my homie on aim you were garbage and he knows not to ever send you a track again... go back to sucking off your RM friends.... do you even have a life outside of this board son? go chug your slim fast fat boy.... i bet you got a sub in your pocket right now dont you? hahahaha and im done posting in this thread its just disgusting to watch a talentless fuck win every round when its obvious you lost. you've just spent so much time sucking anyones dick who has any "RM Credit" (lmao) that people are tricked into thinking you have talent...
    test
  7. Hibernation

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

I Was Hoping Youd Mention That Gravity Ordeal Considering Youre His Biggest COck Rat. Because For 1) That Track Wasnt SUpposed To Happen, Cause Engineer Produced It, An He Said He Thought Gravity Was Encore-Eminemish An Made No Sense, And I Highly Agree, So Tell Gravity To Fuck Off, Cause Hes Just A Voice With No Content Whatsoever And 2) Haha Ur Lifes A Joke

2) You Would NEVER Stand A Chance With Me In A Battle, And If U Think So, Set It Up Papa, Lets Go, Im Ready Cuzz

3) Thanks For The Votes Peoples, An Especially For Tragic For Being Honest As Hell An Giving Both Me An Noodles Props, Where They Are Deserved

Holla

PS

I Have More Friends In Real Life Then Underworld Does On Myspace, And Thats Not Saying Much, Like Gravity On His Tracks Or Underworld In A Room With A Black Guy
    test
  8. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

lol @ the obvious alias.

swaying ? where the FUCK have I swayed? I didn't even post in this damn battle til this wack bitch brought my name up.

had the audacity to say I was makin up names JUST to post in this thread? are you fuckin serious?

nigga I'm D. Omen, who the fuck is noodles? hailey joel osmond with nickelback lead singer hair lookin ass faggot.

what is there sway? tell me that

dirt who did you vote for? exactly. I don't need to sway shit

Noodles need to shut the fuck up and own up to HIS loss...he doesnt have an excuse under the sun.
    test
  9. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

ya know, this would be so much more real if people just posted how they felt about the emcees and voted instead of talking about everything else under the sun, bringing up personal beefs, talking about personal history and whatnot...that would be much better under the audio emcee hookups thread...I know I'm guilty of the same because I'm posting this message, but my vote is explained and accounted for (and my bad cire for posting before the voting link went up)...
    just give a vote, and an honest one, cuz the truth is that neither emcee here is even close to garbage, so those who say one or the other is whac just have something about their opinion that skews it, most likely hatred or jealousy towards the person they said is garbage....
    test
  10. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

i gotta agree with the guy who was talking about punchins.. those are a last resort for me, you cant be raw with punchins all the time, it just ruins the rhythm and is unnatural to me, which is something i notcied a lot from hibe.. its not even emotion half the time its just a different tone of voice he uses from a punch in which is just ughh...
    test
  12. Hibernation

Foreal?

I Whole Heartedly NEVER Punched In In My Life Until I Started Battling, I Tried To Do The Ness jawns, Thought It Added Flavor To The Line

Lmao, Thats Not A Punch In By Definition Though, Its An Adlib

A Punch In Is Running Out Of Breath/Fucking Up An Restarting At The End Of The Line

Guess I'll Stop Doing It *Tear*
    test
  13. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Noodles has no punch ins in his verses.. ever... not even since battling.

WHATCHU GOT NOW HIBE!?

Lol

yes.. tragics vote is what is the type i'd like to see more of.

thats the damned truth
    ::hugs hibe::
    test
  14. iLLy

iLLy will fuck you up.

AIIIIIIIGHT. this was a dope battle. probably one of the best.

Noodles - lyrics were nice. flow was decent. I think you couldve came a lil stronger tho with the lyrics. delivery was nice...overall good job.

Hibe - Lyrics were dope/funny. flow was nice. Delivery was nice. No complaints here really.

Good battle.

Vote - Hibe.
    test
  15. Tha Jugganaut

Tha Jugganaut HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it is fucked up to see hibe lose two battles in one tourney but make it off cuz of dickriders and anyone who doesnt see that is fucking blind yo
    test
  16. Hibernation

Thats Cool Man.

But Remember It Works Both Ways. For Every "Dickrider", Theres A "Bitter Viewer With The Big Namer In His Crosshairs"

So It Works Out In The End, You Know What I Mean?

I Just Dont Get How Your Calling Dirt, Spoon, Laws etc etc Dickriders.. Thats Kind Of Fucked Up, Theyre Respected Battlers, Not Talentless Fans Who Want Me To Win

Feel Me?
    test
  17. Noodles

You know what... and this goes to everyone sticking up for me...

Before this battle... I was nobody... And maybe I'm still nobody..

but I know... win or lose this battle.. if i choose to further my battling in the next GRB...(which i think i may be ending)

i know for a fact people will say... "oh shit noodles is in this, remember his battle with hibe? he's pretty tight"

So thanks but no thanks. I happen to think that out of any given thousand people in the world. 500 may go for my verse and 500 may go for hibes.. the battle is very very close, easily admitted.

but when you break it down to 30 people actually voting.. maybe its not 15-15.. maybe its 20-10... so on and so forth

hibe and i are contrastable rappers as far as our styles go, we've established this. i happen to think i got my style, the image i'm going for on the mic, DOWN PAT... polished and cleaned with minor scratches... and i think the same for hibe and his unique style. polished cleaned with minor scratches...

who's ever you like more.. vote for...

i dont think its possible to ultimately win or lose this battle.. im almost positive im the youngest standing in this contest... and in no way do i feel that hibe has dick•••••• voting for him and that i will be brushed under the rug after this tournament

we have more views than any other thread this round.

some people like 50 cent others like atmosphere others like krs one others like sugar hill gang others like necro... whatever floats your boat

once again, good battle keep the FAIR votes coming
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

noodles seems like a great humble guy...

in need of a haircut

but its cool my hair kinda long too lmao
    test
  19. Konseetid

Konseetid ask about me

noodles... you're waaaaaaaaay betta then last time i heard you... but last time i heard you was in ya battle against writeous... lol.. so it's been a minute.. sound alot more confident... had some dope lines... i enjoyed ya shit... i liked tha ripples line tha most... you had some shyt wit you... dope drop... impressed even..

hibe...delivery shits on everyones in tha tourney... flow is nice...danny tanner line is coo... i like..delivery actually isn't as nice as previous rounds to me... i like this shyt also...kats that say ya flow is rushed i don't agree.. i think it's sick..sick ass verse

this is actually closer then i thought it was gonna b... i didn't think noodles had a chance... but he impressed me... had some shyt wit him... i dont kno bout this eitha... i actually enjoyed noodles shyt a lil more... had a cocky style wit him and did his shyt... i'll vote on this when i peep a few more times.. mos likely tomorrow... so you'll see my vote tomorrow ... good shyt by both
    test
  20. Noodles

^thanks much kon-
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.