Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. block party

block party unregistered user

man fuck a noodles lol how is he even getting votes? listen to hibes punches. just because he isn't using a bunch of similies and 'like, like likes' like the rest of these lames lol doesnt take away from how ferocious they're connecting!! line for line noodles wasn't seeing hibe. blinded. good luck to both yo, hibe in the semis EASY!

fuck the haters.
    test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

^^^ lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 posts.

is it all the same person?

now i see what your saying about people might be trying to sabotage you hibe.
    test
  3. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

man yall bitches need to shut the fuck up for the love of god

all of you are arguing little bitches

wipe the blood off your panties and move on

omen, this isnt how moderators are suppose to act so keep your two cents to yourself. noodles stoip letting this guy get to you.

you already did that

but if he doesnt, ill do it, and will that shut you up?
    test
  4. Noodles

oh jesus... he's getting to me now?

i'm entertaining him...enef.. you know me better than to think i actually care. lol

you simply said the exact same thing i've been telling him.. minus the part about offering to battle him. lol.. ive done that already
    test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

I'm not a mod dipshit.

and LMFAO @ you.

nigga go sit down somewhere

LOL @ already battled me...wow, what a bitch.

this faggot still thinks cuz he got a fluke win over a verse that had little time to be recorded he beat me?

take your shirley temple head out of your ass...you know you a bitch and dont wanna battle me cuz you know with decent time to record my verse you will get smashed on.

period.
    test
  6. Noodles

^ yeah he makes those "GRB MAGAZINES" for personal pleasure

he's a cutey pie

upset of the round apparently was me vs him... lol
    test
  7. Huey Fig Newton

I didn't vote that...I don't vote any of the highlights you dumbass.
    test
  8. Noodles

lmfao... well i certainly didnt get a vote.
    test
  9. Noodles

eh honestly d omen, i'm done arguing with you.. if you want a battle, throw out a shitty diss track at me.. maybe i'll respond to it, lol.

but leave my thread alone honestly. we've clogged it up too much already

respect it
    test
  10. Huey Fig Newton

because I didnt IM ya bitch ass to a vote cuz your opinion doesnt mean shit.
    test
  11. Huey Fig Newton

fuck the bullshit, battle me you pussy bitch or keep my name out of your mouth.

respect it?

respect this dick faggot.
    test
  12. ChrisUlrich

ChrisUlrich New Member

Aight first off... I don't even see what the hype is all about on Hibes voice. He's a lonely whiteboy trying to sound hard as hell from the projects. I thought his lyrics were corny and I didn't feel much of it. He delivery and editing is good but that's it. His lyrics suck and he has such a fake ass voice it's absolutely ridiculous. You mean to tell me that this dude sounds like in person? You don't sing in rap, it's fucking poetry so why does it sound like he is a 6'10" 300 monster from the hood?

I am not a fan of noodles rap or anything but his lyrics were just fucking hysterical. I was fucking laughing my ass off the entire time. Talking about piercing his eye brow ring with a damn harpoon... that shit is fucking hilarious. Vote definitely goes to Noodles for this one.

Now... D Omen. Bro, where you from? I would love to meet such a fucking e-thug. You are talking a lot of shit to a dude who isn't even talking shit back. I fucking hate people like and because Noodles won't say anything... I am. Fuck battles dude let's fucking meet up and settle it. Come on bro, let's see how bad you are.
    test
  13. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

yo omen....

what are your thoughts on what tragic is doing to me?

do u think its respectable?

I understand where ur coming from,but other people might not,and from and outsiders perspective your coming across like someone who got beat and is trying to avenge his loss by swaying his future battles...and most people that didn't know u rushed,don't take the time to read the thread and find out...I think your a good dood and everything which is why I'm tryin to let u know how your coming to people that weren't involved in that battle(everyone but u and noodles)...I don't think that u would try to sway based off hate,but the way u keep it going its starting to look that way...

(waits for yet another hate vote)
    test
  14. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

this is really sad... NO ONE WITH ANY KIND OF KNOWLEDGE OF HIP-HOP COULD POSSIBLY THINK HIBE WON YA'LL NEED TO STOP DICK RIDING YOUR AIM BUDDIES... This tourney is truely pathetic its a fucking popularity contest noodles completely ripped hibe to shreds... HIBE DOESNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO FLOW... seriously he cant even rap and ya'll are going to vote his rushed ass garbage verses a win? please this site is pathetic man... ya'll know DAMN WELL who won...
    test
  15. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Shut THe FUCK UP
    YOU FUCKING PATHETIC WEED SMOKING DZK LISTENING HEMP WEARING BEER DRINKING FRAT FUCKING BOY

YOU ARE FUCKING HORRIBLE You FUCKING COCK LEECH

AND TO BE 100% HONEST, If I Wasnt Predicted To Win From The Very Beginning, I Wouldnt Have Had Close Battles PERIOD. I Would Have Got Off Alot FUCKING EASIER

So Suck My God Damn Dick, ESPECIALLY Since U HAVE 0 FLOW, DELIVERY OR LYRICS

U Cant Fuck With Me, So Dont.

AND I Didnt Really Defend Myself Much At All, Against The Swayers In My Last Battle, An Now THIS ONE??

ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS????

Get The FUCK Out Of My Face, This SHit Is PATHETIC, Youre Right, But ONLY BECAUSE DESPERATE UNDERDOGS WANNA SEE THE OTHER DARK HORSES PREVAIL
    test
  16. Noodles

^^ that was a wee bit uncalled for Hibe..

i mean in all honesty, you have maybe 10 people in the thread saying the same about me.

there are one or 2 in my favor.

i mean.... hibe.. LOOK AT D OMEN FOR CHRIST SAKES. and than the 10 other pleebs
    test
  17. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Noodles I Understand, U Know Its Nothing Personal

Its Just Been The Same People For Me, They Were In My Beige Thread, Its Just Frustrating AS FUCK

Especially When Its A Good Battle, Voters Try To Be Superheroes An Save The Day

Fuck That, If U Cant Vote/Already Have, Why Sit In A Thread An Pop Shit??? Its Ridiculous. You See D Omen Didnt Vote, He Kept His Word.. U An Him Just Have Unsettled Beef Which Is Fine, Thats Understandable

This Shits Just Embarrassing, Especially When People Talk Shit, Nobody Talked SHit To U Noodles, Besides The One Alias Who Is Really There To Work Against Me To Look Like Me On An Alias
    test
  18. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

gotta agree w/ hibe on that...

to say anyone predicted to make the finals,let alone win the whole thing,in this tournement has no flow is really just not valid...

the "knows anything about hip hop" statement was fucked up...to me hibe is very hip hop...very original creative shit...he does things with his bar structure most don't have the experience to even try...anyone that goes outta they way to sound original gets stripes in my opinion...I can't think of anybody he sounds like,or even who influenced him...can anyone else?that shit is so hard to do,with so many emcees around everyone has a lot of similarities...

I just feel that if u have negitive feedback,leave one comment,speak your piece,vote,and then leave the thread alone...its one thing if your leaving constructive critism...

but I see both noodles and hibe critism,which your opinions is valid...untill u revisit the thread sayin the same shit over and over...that's swaying...swaying is known to cause cancer in pregnant women..
    test
  19. Noodles

i know its not personal. we're straight.. but that should definitely go for everyone.
    test
  20. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

lol hibe shut your fucking hoagie eating mouth up you pathetic excuse for a b rated rapper... you lost every single fucking round so far and have gotten cock road by these lil fucking cock bunnys into the next round... you are a perfect example of why this message board is growing more pathetic by the day... what you NEED to do is say fuck talking about killing yourself in your songs and go ahead and handle your business son... pathetic waste of flesh... k thx bye
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.