Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MicMyth

MicMyth Active Member

aright, fuckit.. time to start voting

Noodles... i always thought you were pretty fruity, just puttin it out there, lol at intro
    wooosh firts couple bars were serious
    lol at interior designers would lol at harpoon... im not a big fan of your style or delivery but this shit tight for what it is.. aright your playin these pierced lines out quick
    lol at did you lose weight... decipher your lisp when you lypo your lips, that pump to your gut line coulda been flipped better
    definately a dope verse tho, not really my steez.. but i can respect it

aright on to Hibe..... definately more of my shit
    lol at walk in the park, ooooh that danny tanner line was dope.. was that your mom?
    man, the fuckin delivery is so fierce.. Aint that bitch? thats the same thing I said when I saw this cat.
    rhyme scheme is disgusting... thought that resident evil line was corny, lol at the threes company shit, after the fuckin morbid audio that shit pops up... ha

i could see why Noodles is gettin some votes....

but my vote is for Hibe just basically felt his shit a lot more, i like that type of battle style... but whatever your floats your boat.

good shit
    test
  2. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

gotta listen to this again I knew this would be a good battle....Noodles came ill as usual...so did hibe...I'll listen tomorrow again and vote
    test
  3. Junq

Junq aka Junqtion

what i said before cire ruined my pride was...

noodles came sickkkkk with it this round, the punches were raw as fuck

dope battle
    test
  4. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

hahaha, thanks junqtion

preciate you coming back to say that
    test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

nigga shut the fuck up

I'm gettin tired of ya damn mouth....you WISH I had time to waste to make up names just to insult you.

I'ma man, I ain't no bitch like you...if I wanna say something I'll do it myself.

for example

Fuck you you faggot ass prick

sway what?? you suck and you lost...my cousin was here and he likes listenin to these net battles...dude was shakin his head @ your 2 minutes of repetitive fat jokes.

you are beyond a bitch lookin for an excuse but there is none...Hibe raised his mighthy mammoth like leg and stomped you as the insignificant little bug you are.

so it's simple, you can keep up this little pussy shit or man up and battle me.

LMMMMFAOAOOAOSODF @ you quoting me and STILL losing

wow

nuff said.

fuck outta my face you miniture anorexic mick jagger lookin ass bitch....suck a dick.
    test
  6. Seventh Chakra

Seventh Chakra Lazarus

was a good showing from noodel but hibernation was on another level..... "cuz nodels is garbage, and mother knows best" ahahaha dude got his own mom on the audio..... "you lack so much flow any beat u spit on is still a usable one" -dead- @ spitting over his track..... nudles was cool but like i say hibernation had the energy & wit which took it on another plane..... v-hibsey
    test
  7. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

Noodles - rhyme scheme and flow is ill... real real polished.."bitched about Beige more interior designers could"..lol.."to pierce that eyebrow they probably had to use a harpoon"..lol...."ahab fight moby dick"...lol...first heart attack line nice...pump to your gut..haha..tight...lipo'd your lips......"his girlfriend knows when he's bout to cum her cup of water ripples"..lol

Hibe - aiight..I noticed lately some of your bars end akward as shit...like your line will end up half way into the next bar, that makes lines harder to follow and fucks up your flow out for blood/not a paternity test line was nice..lol..walk in the park...noodle sucks like..lol..nice...lol at rapping over him...the vocal tag sucks..lol...the series talking bout the acting and flashing and front page and shit was pretty nice

hmmmm this is tough

damn..I think Imma have to go with Sir Noodler
    test
  8. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

who the hell are all these people not in the tourney coming in and casting votes that dont count?
    test
  9. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

hibe-this is different than the rough draft u let me sneak preview...whoa @ "kid from silent hill sniffed diet pills and locked himself in a tannin booth"...that's tough stuff..

noodles you my little bro...but u fucked yourself with the beat in my opinion...when we talked I said pick a beat like someone just died or was clipped from a horror film..what I meant by that is what hibe picked(the beat I used against deacon the villain)i was predicted to lose that battle,I picked that beat cuz it was evil and made a statement,and made me deliver more evil and cocky...the beat u picked was super uppety...I don't think u couldve sounded mean on it if your mom just died...

and this was so close,I'm trying to think of an example here...um....hibe was like a combination of subconcious(up in your face satans delivery)and the-saurus(lyrics)

you were like bo-rat(jumpin around on stage)but with better lines...

aggression...that's the word I'm lookin for...

this was ssssooooooo close to me because I love hip hop in all forms...hibes like darth vador and noodles is like anikin skywalker...and i m late on my annual goat sacrifice,so I gotta go wit the darkside....

vote-hibe
    test
  10. Noodles

i'd like to fucking know.l. guys with 2,3,5,8 posts.

and yo hibe, i thought you said you put a leash on d omen?
    test
  11. Noodles

i wasn't going for mean... not at all.

and i think my beat was a perfect display of what i was going for (if it wasnt i'd be voteless), however, hibe and I are very easily contrasted as far as our style and scheme goes. And as you put it, it certainly seems to be a battle of seriousness vs comedy

its truly 100% down to opinion, and hibe has a great verse. we both have some respectable people voting for us, and i think the both of us put out tracks we knew would be hard to beat.

great battle so far hibe.

keep the votes coming
    test
  12. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

absolutely a matter of opinion...I just let u know that becuz when we talked about what u would have to do to pull this off,one of the first things I said was aggression and beat selection...that was really the only thing that pushed me here..and I sure as fuck wasn't gonna vote against one of peepz,and not at least let him know why(i love u too hibe)....please don't be angry at me noodles...I really hope u don't take it personal cuz its not at all...

yall are beasts.
    test
  13. Huey Fig Newton

do you have a pacemaker for your heart? you faggot

test
  14. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Thanks For The Votes

An Noodles, I Didnt Say I Had Omen On A Leash, I Said He Knows To Stay Outta This (Which He Did), I Guess He Just Saw That You Quoted Him In Your First Post Or Something

And I Really Think People Are Overlooking My Lines... Just Cause There Isnt A "like" In There, Doesnt Mean Its Not A Punchline..

But Thats Happened To Me Every Round, Maybe I Should Post The Lyrics

*Tries To Squeeze Sidekick Into Wordpad*

Out For Your Blood, Walk In The Park, Danny Tanner, Mother Knows Best, Wrinkle In Time/Syringe Full Of Botox, Virgin IMmobile, Heart On Your Sleeve, Aint That A Bitch, Pumba, Brokeback Mountain, Got This Shit In A Bag That I Stole From Under One Of Ya Eyes, Silent Hill, Threes Company Theme

I Dont Know. I Guess Its Hard To Catch Without Reading Along
    test
  15. Noodles

hahahha, not in the least man. i just didnt want it to look like

"noodles failed at trying to sound as aggressive as hibe"

cause that certainly isnt the case!

dont worry i'll still collab with you ;) ::thinks about how weak he's going to purposely rap for dirts track::
    test
  16. Noodles

if i had a pacemaker, i wouldnt have a heart... you sillybilly
    test
  17. Huey Fig Newton

you're right.

pussy dont have a heart.

and YOU'RE A PUSSY.
    test
  18. Noodles

^you're right
    corn doesnt tell jokes.. and your corny.
    test
  19. Huey Fig Newton

*yawn*

battle me or stfu.
    test
  20. Noodles

do i have to go over this again d omen...

i already did battle you

you already lost to me 13-1

you got slaughtered.

i dont think there is a single person thats voted officially on that or this battle.. that would ever ever ever ever ever say you deserved a second shot
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.