Summer GRB Rd 3: Hibernation vs. Noodles

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

whoa @ noodles...best battle verse I've heard from u...

hibe is a manbeast as usual...whyd u change the "son bitches like danny tanner"?....I thought it was better before...

excellent show by both...

I gotta listen a few more times,and make sure I don't regret my decision...

this was a great one...alotta people were expecting noodles to get spanked...lol...great show kid...

and ill end this comment with a fuck u both,for makin my decision difficult..

just know I love u both and ill always be there.
    test
  2. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

"Cause Noodles is garbage" LMAO!!! Hibe, PLEASE tell me you got your mom to drop that.

Shyt is close. Noodles came proper and Hibe came raw. I dunno who I'd vote for, but props to both of yall.
    test
  3. Und3rw0rlD

Und3rw0rlD two blunts and a mic

all i hear is punch-ins in hibes verse and bro you have no flow its the same shit everytime... i dunno man i dont get the hype at all and most i talk to dont get it at all either... i think this is one of those cases where people are talking so much that people actually believe it... you need to work on delivery and experimenting with flow hibe, no hate man for real im just being real... you had some cool lyrics but you need to work on flow and breathe control try only punching in every 16 yahmean...

peepin the hanson brother... intros funny cool shit... flows cool a head nodder see if hibe could get more comfortable on the mic like this i would understand why these kids are on his dick but he just isnt... this shits pretty dope for a mm bopping compact hugging geek (haha).. some dope lines... man i dont get the voting on this battle at all noodles obviously has the better flow, scheme, presence, quality... and i dont even like noodles but this battle isnt even a contest... hands down vote - noodles...
    test
  4. kCliPze

kCliPze Not To Be Fucked Wit

word... ^^ i agree.. but my opinion doesnt matter in this case
    test
  5. the jawn

the jawn New Member

Hibe Fucking Murdered This Guy, Easy!

Omg That Was A Sick Verse!!

vote = Hibernation
    test
  6. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

test
  7. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

For The Record

Anyone With Less Then 50 Posts In Here, Is Not Me. Lmao. Not Only Am I A Moderator An Would Get Caught. But I Also Been Here 6 Years And Am Not 100% Oblivious To The Whole Alias Deals
    test
  8. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

stop is the strangest guy ever LOL..

he showed up my 1st time in the GRB...and he ran down DZK's complete battle record...it was fucking insane LOL...then gave the odds on best matchups for DZK...i remember cause he said he wanted to see me against dzk after i battled skrybe. but it was kinda frightening .
    test
  9. comPleXNY

comPleXNY Illest Alive

umm i vote hibe cause i like his sexy voice but noodles was very close
    test
  10. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

lmaoooooooo

good battle fellas, hibe just came sexy

i just cant take shit from my boy noodles. good shit killa. i <3 you.
    test
  11. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

wait did hibe say

rockclimb a brokeback mountain

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-dead @ THREEES COMPANYYYYY-
    test
  12. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

lmao @ gave it to wird of pley to make a chain with it......
    test
  13. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

obviously i know that Hibe...

its D-OMEN ... he said he wouldnt post in the battle, so he's using other means to sway.

guy has 2 fucking posts
    test
  14. Noodles

4 people in here with less than 50 posts.. less than 50 by a LONG SHOT...

all 4 of them said i was garbage and got totally murdered... lol

kids are a joke
    test
  15. Envizioneri

Envizioneri Gifted n' Prolific

noodles...intro is okay, the flip on the tbs line is funny, but that broken record shit...lol, played...into the track, ya flow and delivery here is solid...cause you honestly have more filler in your verse than up in your arteries...wondring if you got yah name cause your grizzly or cause of your resemblance to one...only time you've killed a beat was when you had your first heart attack...votes for you are faker compliments than "did you lose weight?"...maybe we'll decipher your lisp once you've lipo'd your lips...only heat you have's when eskimoes open you and live inside of your ribs...so you have a voice- what a noteworthy quality /your flowless- see you around sir/ hope maybe you can make it in the biz as a movie preview announcer...only way your getting triple bypass is if you up and choose not to diet...his consolation prize should be "do it yourself: with a staple gun"

hibe...as always, the voice, flow and delivery is solid...suck noodles like (sound effect)...nannynanner, lol, did you really say that?...you used lion king lines???...the vocal samples sucks part was hard...rockclimb on brokeback mountain...mexican beatles...look like the little girl from silent hill...

I really felt both emcees on this battle, but I feel from the lines I qouted above, that even though noodles disses were limited to only a few lines of attack, that the wordplay and the punches were much better, they were more numerous, and more prominent...thus, I gotta give this to noodles

ill battle though, regardless...
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

just so EVERYONE knows...thats me on noodles intro...and that broken record line is a line hibe used last round...the tbs line is a line hibe used in round 1...I was making fun of the lines...lol

catch up
    test
  17. NyceQTV

NyceQTV Grayscale

i peeped this yesterday, both came raw.....imma drop a reply on it later, i just woke up now.... dope battle tho, noodles came with some unexpected shit....def suprised me...and ofcourse hib came with his usual...ill be back to drop the reply and vote tho
    test
  18. Brix N Keyz

Brix N Keyz New Member

hibernation took this hands down.

great battle verse from hibe, noodles did okay too long tho.

vote-hibe
    test
  19. Noodles

^^ 3 posts
    test
  20. one der

one der Nor Cal King

Man hahah...shit. Hibe had some funny ass lines. the brokeback line and threes company stood out. energy was through the roof like usual.

Noodles brought it this round. his whole track was packed with lines. It's hard to match Hibe's presence but line for line i think you edged it.

Overall...I gotta go with Noodles. Hibe's track had a higher entertainment value but as far as line for line i think Noodles came more consistent with his attack. Pretty dope battle.

Peace
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.