Summer GRB Rd 2: TraGiC TwD vs. John Boot

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

I can't even read the convo u posted but guessing by your reputations its edited...peoples opinions are fine untill they state them so many times it becomes swaying which if u check my rnd 1,is what he was doing there too..

netlove?

*dead*

theres nothing even in the convo ie;the only time I've ever talked to u,that's gets to all the reason I would up dissin your kid...even after I tried to be cool and not diss ur kid,u wouldn't just shut up and write your fuckin verse...its a known fact u annoy the fuck out of and piss off everyone..u did it to the wrong dude this time,cuz I retaliated and got the EXACT REACTION I wanted..I love the fact that u dished it out,to soooo many people...now u gotta just sit there and take it...just like everybody else u pissed off....u just not handling it as well as they did...I could start postin aim convos I had wit people about u,but I'm not a netdork that saves every convo I have..actually I don't even know how...back to the top she goes..
    test
  2. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

it canted be edited buddy...its actually isnt even a file..ITS A ARCHIVE...saved archive and a screen shot from dead aim idiot

you admitted i didnt do it cuz my shit was edited too you homo...u remember that shit?

deal with it u sick fuck
    test
  3. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

well...my givashit gauge is still reading zero so try again..

and I can't read the convo anyway,the sidekick won't load the whole page....and I don't give a fuck...anything I say on aim is more than open to the public...theres what,two people that object to your kid getting dissed anyway..you've even had spoon tell u to reckognize its a fuckin battle..but for the record,just like I told arkon today,I only saw the one pic when I wrote that...u gotta admit,its a pretty decieving pic...he's a cute kid..u should be proud...and not let the words of an opponent in an internet battle get u so offended...

now can we act like big boys..

voters...mage vs atomreact is dope battle w/ very few votes...kingarthur and flowsik may have been another one...check the other battles after this one so we can get on w/ the next rnd..
    test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

John Boot advances.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.