Summer GRB Rd 2: TraGiC TwD vs. John Boot

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

lmao...yeah I might get DQd for that...spoonfull talked about being the cause of nimrods mothers cancer and won the grb...on the street their wouldn't have been any lyrical battle,cuz I woulda kicked his teeth out of his face before he spit a line...he's not even n my level..I did it just to piss him off cuz he starts ssoooo much shit wit people on the net...its not my fault he gets so emotional...I told him I wasn't going after he invited me to..invited me to diss his son..I said I wouldn't...tryin to be sportsmanlike...this muhfuckah hacks my posts and cheats and is a fuckin disgrace to rapmusic.com and anywhere else he starts shit like that,and that's why...I wanted to get him pissed w/ nothin to do about,just like he's done to sssoooooooooooo many people...why do u pay so much attention to my battles...u always in my threads siding w/the two people that don't like me..u said what u had to say..now leave it alone...this ain tragic vs K3.
    test
  2. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^^^^^waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

looks like you the one crying

and you not kicking anybodys teeth in you ...you five foot nothing and a star trek dork

u would get more then just hurt with that BS homie...but i wont get into all that cuz once again your a net nobody trying to get off by dissing on a baby

pathetic
    test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

its not that serious...

its a battle...nothing is off limits.

My son used to get talked about IN EVERY BATTLE...I had atleast 5 straight battles where the only thing niggas said was "your son this, your son that...i hope your son this"

What did I do? I shitted on em anyway. None of this shit means anything...its a fucking battle, the purpose is to insult ridicule and berate a person. If mentioning their son or their girl or their mother or whoever is gonna help you get it done, so be it.

niggas talk about live battles this, live battles that, but at the end of the day if your in a live battle and somebody says something that gets under your skin to the point where you get all rowdy and wanna fight...then you lost....lol...the judges see that this nigga said something and he really hurt your feelings than you lost...lol
    test
  4. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

and oh by the way....

u have no idea how many people hit me up on aim like "that verse was so dope,and its hilarious to see tragic as pissed as he's made so many others"...

A LOT OF PEOPLE LOVE THE FACT YOUR THIS MAD...

DOES THAT TELL YOU ANYTHING???

its a battle of words...expect the worst nancy.
    test
  5. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

okay I dont usually post on here, just watch the battles and stuff, and this isnt an alias...go search for me or whatever, youll see i had a few posts in here before the GRB started..in the text forum or w/e

Tragic...just stop...for real...

dirt said he wouldnt talk shit about your son on the implied basis you wouldnt be a DICKHEAD, which you ARE

so its whatever...and abotu that shit "HE WOULD GET KILLED IN REAL LIFE FOR THAT SHIT!" , tragic just stfu....we all know your trying to get sympathy from your son...just to get people on your side...if you want your son out of the fuckin thing then STOP MENTIONING HIM ...dirt usnt mentioning him until YOU bring the fuckin subject up, stop using your son to get people to feel sorry for you

if you were a good father, you would stop the beef RIGHT NOW for the sake of your fuckin son, and get that gun off your album cover, and your all like "I DESERVE TO PUT IT ON THERE COS IVE USED THEM BEFORE" well maybe for the sake of your son you should fuckin stop, no matter how many people you get feelin' sorry for you, a whole lot more lost all respect for you altogether
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

tragic is the man...

hes mindfucking you mental midgets!!
    test
  7. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

more then likely your a dirt fan which he persuaded to back him so lets go through a couple of things

the battle is over...i obviously lost already...i dont need any sympathy from anyone

this is between me and dirt

I have all the convos on dead aim and if he keeps lying ...ill take screen shots and post them all

he knew i didnt edit no posts...its impossible without being a mod...even jeff stated that

thats his sick excuse he uses after realizing how demented and loserish he looks after what he said...

and the real people know whats up...ive been hit up on aim by them and they agree with what ive been saying and how wrong it is...

the guy just didnt have anything to diss on so he made up lies and dissed a 6 month old baby...

and yeh ive used guns..not proud of it..but sometimes you have to do what you have to do and get caught up in the moment...the album was a themed Dead Language album...the gun representing death obviously...so u should first know the true meaning behind something before typing nonsense

this is sickening

wow
    test
  8. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

and ROFL at that name having 9 posts

nice alias

wow

you get more pathetic as time goes on
    test
  9. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

okay you crossed the line ONCE AGAIN motherfucker

I said this wasn't a fuckin' alias, look at my join date, you stupid asshole

and you said its between DIRT and YOU
    well if thats the case, THEN STOP TALKING ABOUT IT IN A PUBLIC FORUM

you gonna shut you face or keep makin yourself look like a stupid low-life? lol evertime you reply to me just proves that you hav no life, and for me? i dont care what people think, i dont have a rep to uphold, i dont rap...YOU DO, and your destroying your rep pretty good, keep goin'

thank you, game over.
    test
  10. Legacy Weapon

Legacy Weapon New Member

LMAO!!! hahahah your killin' me

yeah cos if he didn't diss yoru kid, AKA TAKE OUT FOUR LINES, he STILL woulda had a longer diss on you than you had on him

lolol...and from what IVE seen, theres plenty of material on you hahahah

and im not, and never had dickrode him lol...but you can think that if you want, its just pretty clear who is being foolish between you two, and if you dont want me to comment on the beef, then dont post it up in a public forum, thank you

ps. for your own benefit, the whole "WOW" thing is really homosexual
    test
  11. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

didn't have enough material???

*DEAD*

and I guess all the other votes I got where all dickriders too...

seriously tho,WHO THE FUCK ARE U TO CALL ANYONE WEIRD LOOKING,NETLOSER ETC...

U ARE THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE KNOWN TO MANKIND...

U LOST..

BADLY...

NO ONES SYMPOTHY WILL SAVE YOU...

GRAB A TAMPON,AND ENJOY WATCHING THE NEXT ROUND...

EBIGAIL.
    test
  12. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

What to say about this round..Hmm, Interesting.

JohnBoot/Dirt - Everything was onpoint in this track, from the beat to the delivery that graced it, real polished flow, punches and disses all hard hitting, corporate job, elephant hide, wifey,. Real Good Dirt.

Tragic TWD - Uhh, Hmmm. well, you did come pretty decent, you were off flow in some parts, the beat was ok, just to soft for my liking ( specially after listening to dirt's first than yours ). Disses were kinda soft and worn thin towards the ending, was really too interesting, overall. you came ok.

Vote=Dirt ...just outshined him in every aspect of this battle. keep at it Tragic.
    test
  13. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^this guy is a obvious alias or just straight hating homo

cuz in no where in the audio was my flow off when dirts was each time he punched in

wow it gets more pathetic each response

im done even responding ...its quite humorous

dood said have a fun time WATCHING the next round....fucka confused what real life is..

wow
    test
  14. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

tragic

LMAO!!!!!!! i peeped the video, had me dying with the cow boy hat, and ur child in theback ground like WTF is pops doing, and how off sync ya lips were lolll

not bad of an audio tho, some personal shit, cool shit

dirt -

sick beat, LMAO flow and delivery just wrong like a slave boat, that was hilarious

pretty strong audio, i prefered ur last round tho, but u stil killed this

i think u went a little over kill on the voice overs tho

vote - dirt
    test
  15. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

yeah I stated right off the bat the quality was horrible...the diaphram in my akg mic is fucked so I got new equiptment wall to wall this week and everything at the studio was a mess,so I just dug out an old mixer and mic(the mic was a fuckin handheld to give u an idea of how ghetto I went)...and I just did the double over to add the thickness cuz the mic I used was ass...now that I listen to it the quality aint bad for what I was workin with...next rnds quality w/ be beautiful,cuz all my new equiptment would be up and running..

thanx all who voted...even shorty and nokas.

*dead*
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^^ i didnt hate on ur battle i said it was a bitch move and didnt say u should lose for it but it was a bitch move... i never sided with him i expressed my opinion that u did a bitch move. and claiming someone hacked posts and crap is a pretty big stretch...
    test
  17. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

ok...lets say it was someone else that hacked my posts(which is a bigger bitch move than what your claiming I did) lets look at tragics track record w/ bitch moves and see why he desrved it..

1.talkin MAAAADDD shit to me after I was cool enough not to mention his kid...I really wouldn't have...why would I need to...I did it soley to piss him off.why?he wouldn't shut his fuckin mouth..

2.he known for cheating/swaying votes/just being a fucking menace in general...do u know how many people hit me on aim like "hurt tragics feelins,he's annoyed and pissed off so many people...etc"...and still,I wasn't gonna diss his son....but he kept talkin shit..

3.he just needed to get put in his place..u should read the rest of the responces in the thread...people either didn't think the lines were that offensive cuz its a battle,or they did think it was offensive and its fuckin hilarious...

ur the only one defending him...u should stop before people start to dislike u too..
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

^^ oh no will i be hated off this site lmao... anyways im just saying one thing that i see as a good quality is keeping ur word.. u coulda just as easliy gone through this battle doen you and not talked abotu his kid but u did.. and its over no changing time... if he done what u say which i dotn really know or care.. doesnt mean u have to stoop as low as that.... but u done it, im not gonna hate on ur obvious talent just be careful what u say lol... or u may get haxx0rz
    test
  19. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^hahahahhaha

yo K3..i dont know u that well homie..but u seem like a real dood...u see what u doing to this faggot?

he cant take it...he lives for net love to fill his offline void

dood is fucking pathetic

his excuse is his post editing which is impossible to do by a NON Mod...which he admitted to me on aim... the kid is a fucking homo and he knows what he did is a fucking bitch move

wow @ him saying you gonna get hated for SPEAKING YOUR OPINION...

hahah
    test
  20. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

yall wanna see the reason why he took back his word on not mentioning my kid and making it half his audio???

wanna see his bullshit reasoning???????

hahahha

told u i had the convos you shit bag

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.