Summer GRB Rd 2: TraGiC TwD vs. John Boot

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

ooops wrong quote..but yeah quote whatever trag said:

that's priceless comin from u really...its the fuckin landmark of foot in mouth statements...

at least say something relivent...listen to your retarded audio..."bux bux bux"..ok..but in which style that I flipped did I sound like bux?I fuck dogs/myspace/netloser lines ?if your even implying I fuck girls on my mysapce page that I didn't already know before myspace,that would insinuate u actually have to meet girls on the internet to fuck em in the first place...netloser?please dog,that's the most ridiculous hypocrytical bullshit I've EVER heard in my life...

and if you could get over your own opinion and read every one elses but yours,ud realize everyone noticed my improvement but you..everyone liked my lines..but u..maybe your opinions aren't as heavy as u think..

here's a line of mine u can't deny the relivence of,cuz its all of both your battles...

"u and your corny brother shorty gotta sway votes"

and he's the only one defending you...

I've never even spoke to anyone in this thread so far on aim or otherwise besides psyence...and that was seconds after he hit me up and said "tragic or shorty is votin under kryan k"...

so put your hammock away and let people vote..

christ
    test
  2. Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra █║▌║█║

tragic you need to fuckin man up and stop crying...

if you didnt want people to mention your kid DONT POST PICTURES,INFO N SHIT OF THE KID ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET.... case closed.
    test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

tragic what did people tell you abotu donig a video.. you were gonna get hated on for it... but anways i thoguht u came good didnt check johns shit yet... but i still think bringing kids and shit in it isnt right especially when u said u wouldnt do it... no matter the stiuation thats just not right to bring up.
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

rofl
    test
  5. MaddChad

MaddChad New Member

Damn dirt, fuckin sick, way better than your round 1 shit in my opinion
    test
  6. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

yeah...this isn't the GRAND ROYAL BE POLITE TO A KNOWN CHEATER BATTLE...
    test
  7. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^shut your face dirt

I have a picture on my myspace page...

its meant for my homies and friends and fans that come to see my group at my shows

not net stalkers and dumbass trucker looking wierdos like yourself

i mean there isnt anything i can do about you since u live so far away but if this was a live battle...you woulda been seriously hurt...not cuz what you said was DOPE but below the belt and pathetic

wow
    test
  8. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

so is hackin peoples posts and trying to sway my rnd one which you had NOTHING to do with...allyawan had no affiliation to you...then it went on after that..u just didn't want to leave the fact I was getting props alone..

you are so tough and knowledgable on everything u speak about...everytime u open your mouth I take every word into consideration cuz your not known as being the shadiest,lying,trash talking igorant weirdo scumbag in nethop history...

its a fuckin battle..skrybeminds has a kid...if I battled him,his family would be left out of the audio,cuz he doesn't set out to annoy and piss people off and he doesn't cheat...I have no respect for people like you...none..because u have no respect for hip hop...u...tragictwd...has a picture of yourself brandishing a handgun on your album cover...your a fuckin joke...now put on your big boy pants,realize your son would never even hear the audio unless u let him and that if u want to hide 12 states away behind a keyboard and tell me your tryin to piss me off,understand I'm not a computer hackin debate thread computer dork,so I touch a nerve wit my verses...people that respect me in the way that I respect them don't have to worry about me getting THAT personal...but u admitted on aim u were doing anything u could to piss me off...right?!?!

eye for an eye fucko..

u get what u ask for..

lol@ u acting like have towards me since I came back and expecting me to pull punches for u...

fuck outta here
    test
  9. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

Do you want me to put up the screen shot of our conversation...I have it on Dead aim...

I told you I had nothing to do with any editing of the posts...and u go I thought so since YOUR POSTS WERE EDITED TOO...which i had no clue of cuz im not some paranoid wierdo freak like you...

so go ahead and say that shit again and ill post the screen shot...

then HALF your audio is about my 6 month old Beautiful baby boy...

YOUR A SICK FUCK

go ahead and take your net win and a small amount of props from some 15 ignorant kids..but the real people on here see through your hype and are disgusted by your lyrics...you couldnt come up with something creative so you resulted to that garbage...

I cant wait till someone like spoonful gets you and destroys your geek self and you go back into hiding in your cave

FACT THOUGH...I'm better looking then you...my Son is ...and if you have...i mean adopt a son outta gay marriage...he will be uglier then my dood...

like i said 10 times...nothing i can do about it on here...but if this was a live stage battle ...you wouldnt be around the next day to bicker back and forth...and i put that on my son...

and the gun thing...was a themed album cover made by my boy outta a picture of mine...and i can hold guns....cuz ive used them...i ant gonna get into no detail but for some DUMBFUCK like you disrepecting my family...
    test
  10. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

"I'll smack you so hard, whoever next to you will be wack as fuck all of a sudden."

I lost it.

I'm voting for Dirt. Not because I hate Tragic, or because I love Dirt.

He rapped better.

Tragic, you had an alright comeback - I didn't even watch the video, though. I don't think that helped you, as all I see is mockery of it. I gave you the benefit of the audio doubt.

You still lost, to me.
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

I vote tragic because dirt told everyone how I fist my butthole during masturbation (which was really supposed to be a secret believe you me!!)

v-tragic
    test
  12. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

damn u skrybe!damn u straight to hell...lol

and tragic,if u consider 4 lines in a three minute audio to be half,your math skills are about as good as your rap skills..

everytime u say somethin else,it makes me happier and happier that I did that those 4 lines...

u mad??

u heated???

I don't care anymore...thinking about all the people u fucked w/ and how many times uve cheated and voting ring etc...no one cares if your pissed...

get a tissue and man up bitch..
    test
  13. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

This battle was probably the most entertaining...tragics video was funny as hell...but I think dirts verse was more vicious...tragic you came aight too but I think dirt came like he wanted the win...

vote- john boot
    test
  14. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

thats a line?

if that was said on stage it would get booed repeatively

line was terrible

and DIRT come say those four lines to me in AZ and see what happens you ugly fuck

ill smack you so hard the person next to you will turn ugly - wow ill line.....wow
    test
  15. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

yeh i must have a real dope aim ring with all my votes

your stupid as shit

and you shouldnt talk about rap skills ...your not that nice homie..straight up

u will realize that soon enough

wow
    test
  16. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

I never said I was that nice...u the one that keeps implying it...and I'm obviously nice enough to talk about rap skillz with you...the only vote u got was from your brother...fuckin cornball...and speaking of live battles and getting booed off stage,wow tragic wow...everytime I've performed live the response was fucking incredible,like the best drug in the world times ten...too bad you'll never get that feeling..

and you must pay a lot of attention to mens physical appearences to be calling me ugly everytime u talk...johns seen the bitches I fuck...lol...so some flamers opinion means nothing..as usual..

what's your address,ill send u some diapers and onsies.
    test
  17. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

how bout you send yourself out here so we can take care of business

wanna talk about my lil boys looks ...a 6 month old...shoulda checked yaself first homie
    test
  18. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

yeah...next time the whale watch boat stops to go cactus spotting ill get ahold of ya.
    test
  19. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

now im not saying whos is better right now or that john should lsoe for this, but bringing kids into a battle is really a bitch move, in the streets you could and most likely would get killed for that or beat the fuck up, but this online lol.
    test
  20. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

^word true

thats what ive been saying and its a shame its online which makes it even more bitch on his part

plus he told me a week before he wouldnt mention my kid

i mean he 6 months old for gods sake

wow
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.