Summer GRB Rd 2: skrybeminds vs. *Sergio*

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Arkon, Jun 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

[​IMG]

- $1000.00 prize money will be donated by NDesigns Screen Printing
    - $700 additional prize money will be divided up into the final round.

GRB Summer 2006 Rules - Second Round

- 2nd Round Round Audios are DUE Sunday Night June 11th at 11.59 pm cst. Theme: up to 2-3+ Minutes must be about your opponent(s)
    - You must mention their BOARD name(s). Must be atleast 2 minutes.
    - If audio is not two minutes, you must contest it if you want a DQ.
    - One mp3 File Must Be posted Sunday Night June 11th at 11.59 pm cst.- We will not store any audio files.
    - YOU MUST post using your board name that is registered to the match. Others will be DQ'ed.
    - Voting for Round 1 will start once all verses are up.
    - Voting links will be posted and votes will be shown.
    - No Comments allowed on battle post until voting links are posted.
    - Can post videos
    test
  2. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

test
  3. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

test
  4. Esko

Esko Retired M O D

test
  5. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

*Sergio*...Im going to vote for myself to counter shorty B...he has kyran K's password and has been voting twice under the two names because he's a bitter faggot who sucks at life and knows he wont get past round 2.

SkrybeMinds (2:15:11 AM): did you vote on my battle or was it shorty b again?
    YourFuQQnWak (2:22:52 AM): Lol
    YourFuQQnWak returned at 2:22:52 AM.
    YourFuQQnWak (2:23:02 AM): Which round
    SkrybeMinds (2:23:05 AM): round 2
    SkrybeMinds (2:23:21 AM): like just a few minutes ago
    YourFuQQnWak (2:23:32 AM): Oh nah
    YourFuQQnWak (2:23:38 AM): Wasn't me cuzz
    SkrybeMinds (2:23:58 AM): that dude is real gay...dont matter
    test
  6. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

test
  7. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

Sergio - this beat is kinda played but you ridin it nice...voice sounds familiar but its kind of a annoying (no offense my dude)...lol @ hellen keller, pacemaker nice, two Ls lolol...hold the door line was dope.

delivery was kinda the same throughout...some coo lines, flow was coo but the voice was awkward doggy.

Skrybe - likin this beat....lmao @ flyin munkey, ahaha @ the sweatpants line, flava flavs mom lol, cheekbones....brick wall lol, silence...reflection has it eyes closed lmao...ooo @ the david blaine line.

Skrybe your quality was wackness, next time I'll get someone to mix it for you...but you still get my vote.

Sergio, I think you gotta unique style homie but it just wasnt direct enough with the disses and punchlines for Skrybe...which is sad cuz with the no shows and wack cats in this round you couldve gone to round 3.

anyway vote = SkrybeMinds
    test
  8. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

to the top for votes!
    test
  9. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

wow, i used to do text with sergio way back

but i never knew this is how u sounded.

skrybe this isnt a hate vote. lol

but HATE HATE HATE HATE
    test
  10. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

sergio -
    beats ehhhhh .......... flow is ok ......... not really hearin any lines that stand out .....
    sounds funny to me not bad though .......

Skrybe -
    better beat choice .......... sweat pants hahaha ...... some nice lines in here ........
    sounded alot more polished

vote Skrybe
    test
  11. Blazed 2005

Blazed 2005 Blazed

I aint heard sergio b4 but the dude nice i like the beat but like tht omen sed shit is played if u polished up ud be pretty tight got alot of energy an sme nice lines props to u its an aiight audio. peepin skrybe nice lines nice beat wat is it? "one gaze at his face i was pukin plates i had last week" hahaha "god broke the mold but he didnt need to break it over ya cheek bones" haha a face only sme dudes mother cud love nah man every motherfucker used tht line gd battle tho skyrbe got this 4 me he was mre polished gd battle tho i enjoyed this shit
    test
  12. JohnnyBoot

JohnnyBoot New Member

whoa...I liked skrybe shit a lot...it was just line after line...dope...sergio came nice as well...both were on point w/ delivery and flow I just felt skrybe ripped it up here..

vote-skrybbles...even tho he frequently admits to fisting his butthole during masturbation..
    test
  13. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

^ exactly, IMO Skrybe came the best in round 2.

Skrybe got it, I mean...just everything was nice about his audio, no offense to Sergio, but sm took it hands down, no contest.
    test
  14. one der

one der Nor Cal King

I felt like skrybe took this battle hands down. Sergio had flow and energy thru the roof but not alot of stand out lines. "Catching two L's" was prolly one of the best that i caught but he didn't have enough lines to keep up with Skrybe's verse. I thought skrybe's joint was one of the best of round two. nice work.

peace
    test
  15. BlackJesus

BlackJesus ***************

Writing as I listen...

sergio

Did you blow the dust off this beat first...good energy...dudes all hyped up...Hrmm I dunno...sounds like a lotta filler....its not bad though...flow is on point...christ you must had written 20 pages for this battle...catching LL's line was cool...all and all not the worst ever...its was actually not that bad...

Scrybe

Beat is fuckin nuts....oh shit...this dude is killing your face...high picth in cool edit line was nice...see what happens when you wait to the last possible minute? Dope shit...

VOTe = SCRYBE

It was a good showing by Sergio...but I think Scrybe overall just out shine him on this one...good battle...
    test
  16. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

sergio we need to link up on a track man...that Rock With That joint...sickness homie

If I wasnt so self-centered and materialistic I'd be you...I fucks with that okayplayer steez HARD homie...lets do something
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

sergio

u sound like nonsense with a funny ass filter on his voice, a little bit hmm or maybe not

flow is pretty hot, some good charisma, u really need to work on ya content tho, not really seeing any cleverness to anything ur sayin, such as the 2 L's line,thats something u shoulda passed on

not bad audio, but i felt u coulda came harder in the lyrics department

skrybe

LMAO@ cutie pie

came on soundin like E 40 hahahahaha

lol@ sweat pants

delivery, flow all that is smooth as hell as always, actually sounds a little more rushed than usual towards the middle and end, but u still good on that

LMAO@ seal

lol the ugly jokes had me dying

not ur best, but u came pretty strong with it

u got my vote

yall needa go check out the kids battle tho, CHEA

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=990300
    test
  18. *Sergio*

*Sergio* *InViNcIbLe*

I'm with it homie, get at me, I'd be down with that for sure.

good battle fam. and good luck in round 3
    test
  19. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

skrybeminds advances.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.